White Garden Pansion Reviews

Kaleici Kilicaslan mah., Hesapci gecidi No. 9, Antalya, Turkey

All was perfect. If I may suggest one detail it would be to give more variety to the music of the garden. It seems that the hotel has only one cd of triomphalistic three tenors best known melodies (in addition at the omnipresent Titanic motive).

Although it took us a long time to find the hotel, once we got there we had a nice stay. The staff was kind, the hotel looks really nice, the breakfast was good and the location is also very good.

Great find! LOVED this place, wish I could have stayed longer. So beautiful and inexpensive. I was concerned as I saw some old reviews saying that people had their bookings switched last minute to a different hotel but that didn't happen to me. The staff were very kind and helpful (perhaps the old negative reviews were from a different management). Amazing value for money. Only downside was my room didn't have a fan or AC so it did get quite humid (they may have had one but I didn't ask).

Superb frukost, mycket hjälpsam personal.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

This guest house deserves all the wonderful reviews it gets. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Antalya.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Scotland

good location, just in the old town. breakfast is excellent and perhaps the best I had in the whole trip in turkey. very beautiful courtyards and you can relax a lot in it. very helpful staff.

Really enjoyed my stay at the White Garden Pansiyon. The staff are very hospitable and helpful. You get more than your money's worth.

This place is a great value for money. It's well located in the heart of the old town. Our room was cosy and clean. The breakfast was really good. Great place to stay!

helpful with local knowledge, transport etc

Good hotel for the price. Staff was not very informative. Got very little detail when we checked in.

White Garden Pension exceeds expectations. At least, it exceeded ours. I didn't realize that breakfast would be included, but it was. A huge breakfast with any number of free seconds and refills. They clean the room and change the sheets and towels every day. Everything was beyond reproach.

I would like to express my personal thans to receptionist Cemal Bakıray who really was helpfull to us.

We stayed there for a week. Location was excellent. Really close to everything. Staff was very helpful and nice.nly Maybe one bad thing was, that our room was really cold at the first night.

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Estonia

After Having read the great reviews of White Garden Pansion on the Internet, I expected an excellent quality of service. My room was pretty, but located in the basement, which was not what I expected, but for one night it was ok. In the bathroom, the toilet was in one room with the shower, no curtain in between, which I found sllightly impractical. The staff was correct, answering all the questions. but nothing above average. Breakfast was delicious!

My girlfriend and I stayed here in late October. Really amazing family run pension in a beautiful old ottoman style building. The garden is a really beautiful place to have breakfast in the morning. Staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Really nice helpful staff. Great location close to the marina.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Great location in the old city and a nice big breakfast. The roof has a great view and was a nice place for morning yoga. :) Would love to return and stay there again!

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

Amazing location in the old town and super friendly and helpful staff. They really make you feel like you are part of the family here and the building is just absolutely breathtaking. Great stay overall.

The hotel is beautiful and the staff is friendly and want to help you al the time. Breakfast is great, very nice and a lot of different things. The rooms are nice and clean, it is a nostalgic hotel.

• 10th Oct 2013

Beatiful hotel in the best part of the old city of Antalya. Hermoso hotel en la mejor parte de la ciudad vieja de Antalya. Super recomendado.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7