White Garden Pansion Reviews

Kaleici Kilicaslan mah., Hesapci gecidi No. 9, Antalya, Turkey

We loved this place. Haasan was our most trustworthy source and he never disappointed us. The breakfast was spectacular. Most 4-5 star hotels don't have as good a breakfast. It's not the spread but the service. The location couldn't be better. We negotiated at the last minute to get a 4 bed room instead of 2 2-bed rooms and they happily obliged.

Staffnwere extremely helpful and friendly, brealfast was excellent, pool nice to relax ny in tje morning 😊

• 4th Oct 2015

Beautiful place, right in the Old city of Antalya. Everybody is very nice and helpful. Great breakfast in the garden!

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

Awesome breakfast, beautiful rooms and lively helpful staff, also in a great location, we lived it so much we stayed for an extra night :)

Wish we planned to stay longer! We found the staff to be friendly, hospitable, and very attentive. The facilities were clean and the rooms were adequate in size. Great variety of food options for breakfast. Wifi was quite slow and there were few power outlets per room. Great location just off of the main walking street through the old town district. The staff had some great recommendations for off-the-beaten-path restaurants serving truly local cuisine. Thanks!

Absolutely loved our stay here! We ended up extending our stay there because it was so lovely. It is a hotel with amazing facilities and insanely good breakfasts. Great value for money and I would recommend this place to others in a heart beat.

• 13th May 2015
  • South Africa

Very nice and helpful staff:)

Absolutely beautiful place to stay. The rooms and the gardens were some of the best I've seen, and great value for money. The breakfast was brilliant, also.

Turkish breakfast is one of the best things to experience in Turkey, and this hotel take it to anothwr level. On top of that, this hotel is extremely beautiful and the staff were very kind and helpful. The location is perfect. If I go back to Antalya I'd stay with this place again.

This was by far one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in. The rooms were lovingly decorated and very clean, breakfast was excellent and, above all, the staff was absolutely wonderful. We had our fair share of questions and requests and they were always more than happy to help us out. I would definitely recommend staying at White Garden and will hopefully be back in the future.

The staff is really amazing. But personally it was not really a place for backpackers, thats because of the low season in december i gues.

Highly recommended! I was happy every morning with the excellent breakfast which was the best I have ever had with this price. And so helpful staff-Hassan served so delicious homebaked pies when we were enjoying the firewalls. So cozy and pretty place. The room was a bit small but enough for 4 nights stay. The rooftop has a nice view of the port and the location is just perfect for old town. I would come back definitely when I visit Antalya again!

The staff was very helpful and respond to all my requests with no hesitation. The service and the breakfast were excellent and the location is right in the heart of the old city. I would highly recommend the place.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

White Garden Pansion was absolutely perfect. It is located in a quiet area of the Old City, a two-minute walk from the bustling marina and five minutes' walk from the market. The rooms are small but very clean and the breakfast buffet is impressive. The staff are incredibly kind and will go above and beyond to help you plan your vacation. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Antalya.

Really nice place, good value for money, right in the old town. Fantastic breakfast!

Our stay at White Garden Pansiyon was really good. Personal was very friendly and helped us to book a daily tour and transfer to airport. The rooms were normal size, all of them with a plasma TV but why would you need more space when you have the beach 7 min walking. The Pansiyon has also a pool where you can relax although sometimes there's a weird smell (related to piping probably). The best of all, definitely the personal, they really made your stay more comfortable.

Beautiful place to stay with lovely outdoor breakfast area. Good breakfast - traditional Turkish breakfast with lots of fruit. Staff really helpful recommending places to eat and buy Turkish delight not at tourist prices.

• 1st Oct 2014

Had a great stay. Staff were very friendly. Rooms are small though if staying for more than 2-3 days. Location is superb.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I was given a cute little room on the top floor, loverly comfy bed with very comfy pillows. A very moden bathroom with a good shower. The staircase was a bit hairy after a few beers, but the place is old with lots of charm, good mixture of guests always someone interesting to talk to. Location you couldn't get any better 30 seconds walk to the bars and restaurants in the old town. Helpful staff and excellent breakfast.if visiting Antalya again would come back.

• 28th Sep 2014

Because this is the first time I use Hostel to book room, I was not familiar with the cancel system, which is not so convenient for me when I was in traveling, I has sent email to hotel, but they did not accept my cancel requirement, why? And the rules about canceling, it is acceptable that if me communicate with hotel about the cancel, why when I check with hotel, they said no, I has to use Hostel system to cancel it? And the English is really sucks for the receptionist.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7