White House Hostel Bol Reviews

Rudjera Boskovica 5, Bol, Croatia

Very good hostel, clean anD organized!

This hotel has absolutely everything you need for a perfect chilled out stay in Bol. Stipe the owner is really helpful and funny, the whole place is spotless, everywhere is air conditioned and is in short walking distance to all restaurants and beaches which makes it great value for money in busy summer months! Thank you for everything Stipe, wouldn't stay anywhere else but here in Bol!

They have a nice kitchen and also nice staff ! the location is quite near bus station and coast. I spent a really amazing time there :)

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

The host was really nice and helpful! I did not have wifi and didn't download the directions to get there, therefore, I was lost, but he came to get me in his car! Also, he planned an excursion to a restaurant in the mountains and it was really tasty! The only thing that I trouble with was the internet. My room had a weak connection, however, downstairs was fine.

Had a great time here, really clean rooms, friendly staff, Stipe is great and so helpful! Location is perfect, great kitchen and outdoor area to hang out and meet people. Would definitely stay here again :)

A very nice hostel in a very nice place! Clean, good beds and the owner is very welcoming and has good advice on restaurants and such. We stayed five nights and would definitely return if we go to Bol again. The hostel is situated in a calm area just between central Bol and the famous Zlatni Rat beach. The house is surrounded with lush gardens and has a nice view of the Adriatic sea. Perfect stay if one needs some days to recover from hard travelling!

Great little hostel in an amazing location. The owner Stiphe is as nice a guy as you'll ever meet. His helper Daniel was a great guy too. Can't wait to come back

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Amazing place, great location, rooms were great, the view from the balconies are terrific. We had one extra person for our room so I asked to just have a mattress on the floor so we could all stay together. He didn't let me do it, instead he gave me a whole new room all to myself for 2 nights. It turned out the owner is a dentist, so I planned with him to have a quick fix for my chipped front tooth. For what would cost me nearly $200 in Australia he did for $20. Legend, stay here.

Very nice hostel, better than the pictures. Friendly staff and good location!

• 21st Jun 2015

No one at the hostel really interacted with each other. It's up a pretty steep hill that's a little challenging with a backpack on. The owner was SUPER nice and he upgraded us to a private room! Thanks!!

Nice hostel, good facilites. Short distance to the beach, and not much further downtown. Kind of quiet when we were there, but the staff was really nice and the owner really went out of his way to make our stay a good one. We stayed in a double, and that was really nice.

Great place to stay. Booked a dorm room, they said it was "almost full" and put me in a private room for the same price. Up a hill, but what isn't in Croatia. Tommy's market a 2 minute walk, also an amazing restaurant Ranc right beside it. 2 minute walk to the waterfront, 10 minute walk to the beach. Kitchen had everything you need. Bathrooms had hot water and soap. No complaints. Owner is very nice.