White House Hostel Bol Reviews

Rudjera Boskovica 5, Bol, Croatia

We had a great time in the white house hostel. Our host was great and even upgraded our room because a larger one was available without someone in it. We booked for 3 days and ended up extending our trip to 4. We had a great balcony view which was nice to drink wine and watch the sunsets. The kitchen downstairs had everything you needed to cook dinner. There was a supermarket near by and easy walking distance to all the beaches and center of town. We really enjoyed Bol and would stay again

great hostel! the owner was very friendly and welcoming. its quiet but that is why we were in Bol! great facilities and only a short walk to the beach

My friends and I only stayed for the night but our room was great - very clean and air con provided which was ideal! The owner was so lovely and seemed genuinely pleased to have us which was really nice! The hostel is a 2 minute walk from town too which made life very easy! All in all it was a great stay. Thank you!

Great location!!! The private apartments are a great size

The host was friendly and helpful, even recommended us food to try. The lockers were too small for our 50litre bags, more appropriate for valuables in truth. The bed linen was good and towels were provided. The room is cozy, location is good and about 15-20 minutes from beach. As a side note, the host told us that we needed to go to the dock at 17.00 to collect tickets for the katamaran next day at 06.30, and that he stayed for around 15 Minutes. This wasnt true, you can get tickets in morning.

Although it is located on a "hill" (thus it was sometimes hard and stressfull to go and come back from the hostel, especially when you are with luggage) its position is strategic, since it is halfway between zlatni rat and the village (about 2km away from zlatni and another beautiful beach below a monastery). Personal is very friendly and helpful! And the sight from our room was amazing! We suggest to improve the overall cleaness of the hostel, it is just over the avarage!

I thought this was a great place to stay (especially compared to other Hostels in Croatia). The manager was very nice and helpful, the room was clean and the location was great! They had A/C which some other places don't. Overall I would definitely recommend this place or stay here again.

The host is absolutely lovely and very helpful. Fully equipped kitchen which is nice area to meet people. Not far from the famous beach but easy to stroll into town. Wi-fi, towels, we got upgraded to a private room as he had space, for no extra charge. Definitely would recommend! More like a guesthouse than a hostel, but still great for meeting people!

Very nice owner of the house. We even got promoted to a deluxe room because it was empty anyways. Very short walk to the shore and pretty views from the balcony!

Run by Steve the local friendly Dentist & his mother. The cleanest dorm I stayed at in Croatia, probably made easier as there's only one , with more apartments upstairs - so a simple but value for money approach.

I really enjoyed my stay at White House Hostel Bol. I only stayed for one night, but I wish I had stayed for longer. The owner was very friendly, in the evening he drove all the guests of the hostel up to a cheap but authentic restaurant in the mountains, where we all had a great meal together. I definitely recommend visiting Bol and staying in the White House Hostel.

• 10th Jul 2014

Decent rooms, very friendly owner, speaks very good english and gave good advice about beaches and restaurants. Rooms are good, large bathroom, all very clean. There was a minifridge, but no stove or cooking plates.

Dreamy hostel. Staff helped me charge my phone since I'd lost my adapter. Value for money is unbelievable. The way the room is set up, you feel like you actually have your own place in Bol. Definitely going back.