White House Hostel Bol Reviews

Rudjera Boskovica 5, Bol, Croatia

Great location and very friendly and helpful staff. They arranged a trip to a traditional restaurant in the mountains one evening, which was great. We stayed in the triple private room with an ensuite and small kitchen area. Decor was a bit dated but everything was clean and functional. Only gripe is that our room seemed to be the only one without aircon and relied on a fan instead - all the other rooms seemed to be more modern - so I'd recommend the hostel, but book a different room.

If only words could describe how perfect it was to Stay at this Hostel. It was our second experience with a Hostel in Crotia and it was THE BEST! The Host is kind and sweet, he gave us great tips around Bol and also took us to a traditional Croatian Restaurant. Let's say that meeting Stipe was as great as being in Croatia. The place is clean and safe, we stayed at a private double bed with view to the see. It was close to everything If you are coming to Bol you MUST stay at White House Hostel!

This has definately been the most awesome place i've ever stayed at. Everything is so clean, really good beds, fully equiped and always clean kitchen, quiet and cosy, nice living room/kitchen area. But still one of the most social hostels i've stayed at. But the best thing is that the staff is just so sweet and kind all the time, so you feel like living at a family. Thanks for this time.

Really good hostel. Owner was so friendly and welcoming. Really enjoyed our stay!

• 7th Aug 2015

No complaints. It's basically a nice, clean, well located hostel.

Cannot recommend this hostel enough. The staff were so welcoming. We ended up staying 5 nights instead of 2 it was that good! The owner who is the towns dentist also recommended local places and even drove us to a restaurant up in the hills where we and everyone else in hostel dined together, fresh local food and wine pleased us very much, great company also made it a special night. We fell in love with bol, friendly locals and lots to do, but we truly were made to feel at home in this hostel.

• 30th Jul 2015

Great host Stipe was welcoming us early in the morning and offered is coffee and fruit. He showed us all the good things to see on the map and when we wanted to climb Vidova Gora and we're asking for directions, he took us by car to the starting point to make sure we headed in the right direction! Really recommend this stay!

Check in was smooth and staff were very nice and friendly. The room had air conditioning and the kitchen had everything we needed. There's a really nice terrace to sit on and it's a quick walk to zlatni rat beach. All in all, couldn't recommend this hostel more!

Very good hostel, clean anD organized!

This hotel has absolutely everything you need for a perfect chilled out stay in Bol. Stipe the owner is really helpful and funny, the whole place is spotless, everywhere is air conditioned and is in short walking distance to all restaurants and beaches which makes it great value for money in busy summer months! Thank you for everything Stipe, wouldn't stay anywhere else but here in Bol!

They have a nice kitchen and also nice staff ! the location is quite near bus station and coast. I spent a really amazing time there :)

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

The host was really nice and helpful! I did not have wifi and didn't download the directions to get there, therefore, I was lost, but he came to get me in his car! Also, he planned an excursion to a restaurant in the mountains and it was really tasty! The only thing that I trouble with was the internet. My room had a weak connection, however, downstairs was fine.

Had a great time here, really clean rooms, friendly staff, Stipe is great and so helpful! Location is perfect, great kitchen and outdoor area to hang out and meet people. Would definitely stay here again :)

A very nice hostel in a very nice place! Clean, good beds and the owner is very welcoming and has good advice on restaurants and such. We stayed five nights and would definitely return if we go to Bol again. The hostel is situated in a calm area just between central Bol and the famous Zlatni Rat beach. The house is surrounded with lush gardens and has a nice view of the Adriatic sea. Perfect stay if one needs some days to recover from hard travelling!

Great little hostel in an amazing location. The owner Stiphe is as nice a guy as you'll ever meet. His helper Daniel was a great guy too. Can't wait to come back

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Amazing place, great location, rooms were great, the view from the balconies are terrific. We had one extra person for our room so I asked to just have a mattress on the floor so we could all stay together. He didn't let me do it, instead he gave me a whole new room all to myself for 2 nights. It turned out the owner is a dentist, so I planned with him to have a quick fix for my chipped front tooth. For what would cost me nearly $200 in Australia he did for $20. Legend, stay here.

Very nice hostel, better than the pictures. Friendly staff and good location!

• 21st Jun 2015

No one at the hostel really interacted with each other. It's up a pretty steep hill that's a little challenging with a backpack on. The owner was SUPER nice and he upgraded us to a private room! Thanks!!

Nice hostel, good facilites. Short distance to the beach, and not much further downtown. Kind of quiet when we were there, but the staff was really nice and the owner really went out of his way to make our stay a good one. We stayed in a double, and that was really nice.

Great place to stay. Booked a dorm room, they said it was "almost full" and put me in a private room for the same price. Up a hill, but what isn't in Croatia. Tommy's market a 2 minute walk, also an amazing restaurant Ranc right beside it. 2 minute walk to the waterfront, 10 minute walk to the beach. Kitchen had everything you need. Bathrooms had hot water and soap. No complaints. Owner is very nice.