White Island BnB Reviews

24 Gwangan-ro 21beon-gil, Suyeong-gu, Busan, South Korea

Travelled together with mum. The owner is a nice guy who assists us to carry our luggage into the room upstair. Cozy type of atmosphere ... Love it!

I liked this hostel. The beds were clean. The breakfast options were better than other hostels. You get to choose between a waffle/sandwich and orange juice/coffee/or milk. I also came with my dog expecting to have to put him in a pet motel, but the owner allowed my dog to stay in the public area of the hostel with his dog!

The BnB is a breand new hostel which opened its doors a month ago. It's so clean and the beds are pretty big too. Knowing that I was late for my check in, I notified the staff by email and they replied that it's okay to come in late as well as giving directions to the BnB Hostel from Busan Station. The environment is fantastic and the breakfast that they made were great too!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Walking distance from Gwangalli Beach, adorable little house with helpful staff plus a cute dog! TURN RIGHT OUTSIDE OF THE EXIT. The directions are a little unclear...make sure you walk TOWARD the water. Just know that the beds are not soft, plush, but have a minimalist mattress. In 3 upstairs rooms, 2 have bunk beds and one has a double bed and a single bed. There is a common area and a balcony :)