White Island BnB Reviews

24 Gwangan-ro 21beon-gil, Suyeong-gu, Busan, South Korea

It was fine. Clean, easy to get to from the subway and close to Gwangan Beach. It's in a quiet area. I think this place is geared more towards Koreans and not non-Koreans as I was the only non. The staff was friendly, quiet, but pretty much it's a place to go in quietly, sleep quietly, and leave quietly. Not for meeting and interacting with other travelers or partying. It has a cafe and restaurant and a cute dog. Be warned, I booked the mixed room and they said that's for males only, not females

Travelled together with mum. The owner is a nice guy who assists us to carry our luggage into the room upstair. Cozy type of atmosphere ... Love it!

I liked this hostel. The beds were clean. The breakfast options were better than other hostels. You get to choose between a waffle/sandwich and orange juice/coffee/or milk. I also came with my dog expecting to have to put him in a pet motel, but the owner allowed my dog to stay in the public area of the hostel with his dog!