White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo de San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Spain

I loved this hostel! The staff was very friendly, it's nice that they treat you not only as a guest, but as a friend at the same time. And also the location, just in front of the Alhambra.. amazing! I wanted to stay one more night but they were fully booked.. :( But I can only recommend this place, it was a nice experience and I'll be back in the future :)))

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

Dear traveller, thank you very much for your nice words! We are looking forward to see you here again! White Nest Staff

This hostel is one of the best hostel i've been to : it's pretty, the staff is really nice and helpful. We had a great time, amd they also made a huge paella for everyone in the hostel (for free).

Thank you very much for your positive opinion! We are glad that you enjoyed the stay at our hostel and the delicious paella! Hope to see you back in the future!

Good location. The dorms are not so comfortable, concerning the bunkbeds and facilities. Also are kind of dark.

Really great experience staying in White Nest. Had some really great additional touches such as free pasta, rice, sauces etc free lockers and a free towel which is really welcome when travelling on a budget. The rooms were really warm and they had underfloor heating which is amazing when getting out of the shower! Strong Wifi as well even in the rooms plus free computers for Skype etc.

Hello Margaret, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the stay at our hostel and will be glad to see you back in the future!

Actually, my room don´t have WIFI ....my room number is 27. except this, I´ very pleased with all the thing in White Nest Hostel!

Thanks for your comment. We know how important Wifi is to travellers so we have just put in a new router with a higher capacity for connections. All rooms have wifi but sometimes if too many people were connected at once it didn't work for everyone. Now it has been resolved and wifi can be enjoyed in every room for everyone! Regards, White Nest Team

This hostel was very well located and the staff were very friendly. I liked the fact that they had a list if events for the day. The rooms were very clean and there was even a clean towel on each bed fir a shower. The only thing was that if they could add a couple of strings to the guitar, as it is unplayable as it is.

We're really glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! All out staff have lived here a long time so we try and share some tips each day of things to do around the city that aren't the typical touristy places. The tip about the guitar has been duly noted! Regards, White Nest Team

Beds in dorms could be cheaper. It's a dorm after all.

Always great to hear from our guests, thanks taking the time to leave us a comment. You stayed with us on New Years Eve so the prices were higher than normal. Howver we still had the most competetive prices in all of the hostels in Granada, plus a great party and Flamenco show for all our guests! Regards, White Nest Team

Recommend

The shower wasn't really kept clean in my opinion for how many people had to use it.

• 5th Dec 2014

There should be more bathrooms :( We had to wait awhile just to use the toilet.

• 5th Dec 2014

Comments are always helping us improve our hostel, thanks for taking the time to leave us one! We are sorry to hear about the delays for the toilet, there are only 5 rooms that don't have en suite bathroom and there are never of more than 4 people plus we have large common bathrooms and showers on each floor. Since your stay we have also installed another bathroom and shower on the ground floor for common use to try and reduce any waiting times our guests might experience. Regards, White Nest

Florin and the staff are wonderful! Great recommendations for other things to see in Granada besides just visiting Alhambra. The 4 person dorm I stayed in was very spacious and above my expectations for comfort!!!

at the beginning the staff member were very not useful and not nice at all but the following day the guy was super nice

Excellent 4 bed dorm room with comfortable bed and ensuite bathroom. Towels supplied. Close to the centre and Alhambra. Manuel was pleasent to deal with but some of the other staff were a bit of a mixed bag. Stay here for the location and comfortable rooms.

Hi, thank you very much for your opinion! We are glad that you liked the stay at our place and had a good time with our staff. We hope to see you back in the future!

I can't really tell anything about the atmosphere because I only spend one night there. But the room and the bathroom was very clean and so warm, which is a rare fact in hostels ;-) The hostel ist in a good location, you have a great view of the Alhambra and you can go everywhere by feet.

Thanks for the comment! The underfloor heating in all rooms and bathrooms is a must here in Granada in winter so we're glad you didn't get cold during your stay here! Great to hear you enjoyed our priviliged location at the foot of the Alhambra, we're very lucky to be in such a great location close to everything. Hope to see you back here in the future! Regards, White Nest Team

I liked the staff hospitality , their support & attractions visit advices , the location of the hostel , it's very near from different attractions , room & bathroom was clean , yes it deserve the money I paid to stay there.

This hostel was awesome. It was so clean and the staff where really friendly. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and it was huge! I couldn't believe it. The location is great right under the Alhambra. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is going to stay in Granada. Thanks so much for an awesome stay.

Thanks for the great feedback, so lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay here and that you would recommend us! We are fortunate to have some unrivalled views of the Alahambra from our top floor, we're glad thatt you made the most of them. Hope to see you back here soon but in the meantime safe travels! White Nest Team

I had a littebit hard to find this hostel, but the facility was great!

Thanks for your comment, feedback is what helps us improve our hostel. With regards to the location, in the Albaicin the streets are a bit tricky to navigate but as it's the most beautiful and historic part of the city we feel it more than makes up for it! We also try and make the directions on all of our websites as clear as possible and have clearly marked signs on the wall of the street to point out where we are.

Brilliant hostel, thanks to Hester and all the staff, you made our holiday and what good craic!!

Thanks so much for the comment! If you ever come back to Granada you know where we are. We still need to take that trip up to the famous 'man-finding nun's stone'!! Hope to see you both back here soon! Regards, Hester and all the team

I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely go back. The location was perfect (I kept going past it so meant I could fill up my water and use the bathroom for free), the staff lovely, the room a good size and the atmosphere warm.

Thanks for your comment! We really appreciate the feedback and are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are very lucky to be right next to The Alhambra, Albaicín, Plaza Nueva etc and we're happy to know the location was convenient for you. Happy travelling from all the White Nest Team!

A very nice hostel. The promoted walking tors are really good too.

Hi! Thanks for the comment, great to hear that you enjoyed our free walking tours. It's hard to decide which one is best, the one in the Alabaicín, in the caves or of the local street art! We hope you had time to enjoy all of them but if not you can always come back! Hope to see you here again in the future.