White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo de San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Spain

Staff not too helpful, but a nice quiet hostel. Pub crawls at night too. Great location.

Nice hostel, great location. Would recommend the restaurant 2mins walk down the hill. 10 Tapas and a jug of Sangria for 18euro.

The music in the main patio turn it off at 00.00 am so the bedrooms just in front of the patio maybe have any problem to sleep early

Dear traveller, thank you for your opinion! W hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and Granada in general. Have only safe trips!

I stayed for two days, the room was clean and quite street , right on heart of albazin twon easy access to Alhambra places. I will recommended this place.

• 4th May 2015
  • Spain

Dear traveller, tahnk you for your opinion! We are very glad to hear that your stay with us was amazing and hope you will come back soon to enjoy the city of Granada again!

In a really good location (you can see the Alhambra from the roof), in the middle of the old town, wifi everywhere, amazing showers, good facilities. They also have laundry service for anyone in the middle of a big trip (washing and drying within a few hours for only €4.00) Thanks for an amazing stay.

Very nice room.. clean and spacious washroom, comfortable waiting area or lobby, warm welcome by hostel staff. Highly recommended to stay. But need to improve about direction how to go and signage towards the buildings.

Dear traveller, we are happy that you enjoyed the stay with us and felt comfortable in our hostel! It´s true that the location is a bit hidden, but that´s one of the charms of our district, the old part of Granada - Albayizn, with it´s small streets where it´s very easy to get lost:) We hope that you had an unforgetable experience with Granada and the White Nest!

I loved loved loved staying in this hostel. I came with two other friends and I would have felt fine coming alone because everyone (staff and residents) were so friendly. We made friends with the staff as well as fellow residents and had a kick-ass time. The first night out we paid 5 for a homemade dinner, salsa lessons, a pub crawl, and then a great discoteca that looked out at the Alhambra. STAY HERE! Shout out to Aitor, Eduard, Hester, and Greta for being a stellar staff. Great location too.

• 10th Apr 2015

Dear guest, we already miss you! It was such a pleasure for us to have all of you here and show you the night life of Granada:) We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hostel and if you feel like coming back one day, we´ll be here waiting for you:) Greetings from all the staff;)

Positives: the staff was very nice, the shower was hot and clean and the hostel is very beautiful and extremely well situated. Negatives: the beds were extremely squeaky and uncomfortable, rooms are very small and the atmosphere really left something to be desired. Nobody talked to anybody and the lounge was just used for waiting on check-ins/check-outs not to actually sit down and meet people.

Even though I had some pretty terrible roommates, the hostel was lovely and the staff were great. Marco was always looking to get people to join in with activities so even though the hostel is quiet, you'll always find someone to hang out with. There was loud construction outside my window but there's not much you can do. The Internet was not very good and not accessible from my room on level 2. Overall nice and cheap and would recommend!

Thanks for your comment, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your time here despite the roommate situation! It's great to hear you enjoyed the activities, we have some sort of activity every evening to make it easier to meet fellow travellers. Enjoy the rest of your travels! White Nest Team

We really loved the vibe at this hostel but we did find that Marco was a bit too friendly sometimes! But overall really good price and great location in the old town! :)

I loved White Nest Granada! The staff were really friendly and helpful, the rooms were lovely and the vibe was fantastic!

Thanks so much for your comment! We are really glad you enjoyed it here, and if you ever make it back to Granada you know where we are!! Safe travels! White Nest Team

I loved this hostel! The staff was very friendly, it's nice that they treat you not only as a guest, but as a friend at the same time. And also the location, just in front of the Alhambra.. amazing! I wanted to stay one more night but they were fully booked.. :( But I can only recommend this place, it was a nice experience and I'll be back in the future :)))

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

Dear traveller, thank you very much for your nice words! We are looking forward to see you here again! White Nest Staff

This hostel is one of the best hostel i've been to : it's pretty, the staff is really nice and helpful. We had a great time, amd they also made a huge paella for everyone in the hostel (for free).

Thank you very much for your positive opinion! We are glad that you enjoyed the stay at our hostel and the delicious paella! Hope to see you back in the future!

Good location. The dorms are not so comfortable, concerning the bunkbeds and facilities. Also are kind of dark.

Really great experience staying in White Nest. Had some really great additional touches such as free pasta, rice, sauces etc free lockers and a free towel which is really welcome when travelling on a budget. The rooms were really warm and they had underfloor heating which is amazing when getting out of the shower! Strong Wifi as well even in the rooms plus free computers for Skype etc.

Hello Margaret, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the stay at our hostel and will be glad to see you back in the future!

Actually, my room don´t have WIFI ....my room number is 27. except this, I´ very pleased with all the thing in White Nest Hostel!

Thanks for your comment. We know how important Wifi is to travellers so we have just put in a new router with a higher capacity for connections. All rooms have wifi but sometimes if too many people were connected at once it didn't work for everyone. Now it has been resolved and wifi can be enjoyed in every room for everyone! Regards, White Nest Team

This hostel was very well located and the staff were very friendly. I liked the fact that they had a list if events for the day. The rooms were very clean and there was even a clean towel on each bed fir a shower. The only thing was that if they could add a couple of strings to the guitar, as it is unplayable as it is.

We're really glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! All out staff have lived here a long time so we try and share some tips each day of things to do around the city that aren't the typical touristy places. The tip about the guitar has been duly noted! Regards, White Nest Team

Beds in dorms could be cheaper. It's a dorm after all.

Always great to hear from our guests, thanks taking the time to leave us a comment. You stayed with us on New Years Eve so the prices were higher than normal. Howver we still had the most competetive prices in all of the hostels in Granada, plus a great party and Flamenco show for all our guests! Regards, White Nest Team

Recommend

The shower wasn't really kept clean in my opinion for how many people had to use it.

• 5th Dec 2014