White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo de San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely go back. The location was perfect (I kept going past it so meant I could fill up my water and use the bathroom for free), the staff lovely, the room a good size and the atmosphere warm.

A very nice hostel. The promoted walking tors are really good too.

To be honest i found the facility to very dirty and not well maintained. There was mold in the showers and i never saw any cleaning staff around the hostel during the day. It is a quiet hostel, nothing really going on and i found you had to ask the staff if there was anything you should see in the city. There was only one staff member who i thought was very nice and went out of her way to help out other then that the rest just sat there and were not very friendly. Good luck getting wifi anywhere

Fancy thing was only on the groud floor... room was very dark, wet and there was extremely bad smell in the bathroom....ewwwwww

This hostel I would recommend. The building is very pretty, the kitchen is good, etc. It could have been a little bit cleaner, but it was OK. I would recommend it!

Hip, young appeal

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I got a free upgrade to a 4female dorm. Thanks guys! Room and toilets were really clean. Initially I freaked out about not having air conditioning in the room, but coincidentally, the temperatures dropped on the week I was there. It was fine. White Nest has the prettiest lounge. And the laundry deal was a huge save as well. I wouldn't recommend breakfast here though. Another thing I like about white Nest is it's close proximity to everything, especially Alhambra! Will def come back!

not enough bathrooms, but overall the hostel is lovely - the staff are great - but you have to ask if you want anything/want to know anything. Overall a good stay!

I had an amazing stay in the White Nest, which is located in the beautiful quarter Albaicín, where you get the best impression of Granada (view on Alhambra and very close to the city center). The staff is simply amazing - everybody is so friendly and helpful! Highly recommended!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Awesome stay, couldn't ask for a better host than florin! After a offensive welcome even Hester was a delight :)

Location ideal, staff friendly. Lacking a bit of atmosphere. More toilets would be useful as well.

clean, comfy, quiet, good facilities. not the best for meeting people if solo traveller but still good place to stay

Great hostel run by friendly staff. Location is on the border of the Albaicìn which means you are few steps away from tapas bars and cozy restaurants. The deluxe private room has a huge window facing the Alhambra. Can't beat that. Kitchen is equipped and well run. The hostel organises tours and other interesting events for newcomers and the like.

Awesome hostel. They reception staff were sweet, and one guy gave me a free breakfast token :)

Really nice modern hostel, good location, recommended!

The hostel is very laid back and relaxed - extremely chilled vibes. The staff were very friendly and happy to always help. The best thing is the location!

• 19th Aug 2014

The hostel is located close to the Alhambra Palace and other major sites. Would recommend the 4-person ensuite room- the bathroom and rooms were clean. The hostel also hosts activities including a flamenco performance which was a nice bonus. Only complaint I would have is the staff-- they did not show us around the hostel/to our room on arrival and mixed up room assignments for other guests.

Not a place for solo travellers. The facilities are great and it is very clean (except the shared kitchen which is always full of dirty dishes). Reservations are not respected. I booked and 8 bdr all female room and was given a 4 bdr mixed room which happened to have 3 other males. I also met some other travellers who did not get the room type they booked. Doesn't have the best environment for mingling either. It is possible to meet other people but it's not easy.

Thank you for your comments, they always help us to improve. However, I would like to point out that in our hostel 8 bed female dorms don't exist, we have checked your reservation and what you had reserved was an 8 bed MIXED dorm. You found yourself in a more private, more expensive 4 bed dorm with a bathroom because we thought you would appreciate an upgrade. It is a shame that you missed our free tapas tour Friday and free Flamenco show and Mojitos on Saturday with more of a chance of mingling

Fast Wifi. En suite bathrooms for 6-person dorm room. Air-conditioning was really nice in Granada in August. Very convenient location and everything felt very safe and secure.

A bit disappointed with this hostel. While it looked beautiful and the location couldn't be beaten, the facilities and staff let it down I felt. When we arrived the guy behind the desk was borderline rude. Not enthusiastic or particularly helpful. No tour or even an explanation of the facilities. There was one bathroom on our floor which was almost always in use- annoying as when people were showering you couldn't use the toilet! Good location, for atmosphere and friendliness go elsewhere

« first « Prev 1 2 3