White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo de San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Spain

Great hostel run by friendly staff. Location is on the border of the Albaicìn which means you are few steps away from tapas bars and cozy restaurants. The deluxe private room has a huge window facing the Alhambra. Can't beat that. Kitchen is equipped and well run. The hostel organises tours and other interesting events for newcomers and the like.

Really nice modern hostel, good location, recommended!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel is very laid back and relaxed - extremely chilled vibes. The staff were very friendly and happy to always help. The best thing is the location!

• 19th Aug 2014

The hostel is located close to the Alhambra Palace and other major sites. Would recommend the 4-person ensuite room- the bathroom and rooms were clean. The hostel also hosts activities including a flamenco performance which was a nice bonus. Only complaint I would have is the staff-- they did not show us around the hostel/to our room on arrival and mixed up room assignments for other guests.

Not a place for solo travellers. The facilities are great and it is very clean (except the shared kitchen which is always full of dirty dishes). Reservations are not respected. I booked and 8 bdr all female room and was given a 4 bdr mixed room which happened to have 3 other males. I also met some other travellers who did not get the room type they booked. Doesn't have the best environment for mingling either. It is possible to meet other people but it's not easy.

Thank you for your comments, they always help us to improve. However, I would like to point out that in our hostel 8 bed female dorms don't exist, we have checked your reservation and what you had reserved was an 8 bed MIXED dorm. You found yourself in a more private, more expensive 4 bed dorm with a bathroom because we thought you would appreciate an upgrade. It is a shame that you missed our free tapas tour Friday and free Flamenco show and Mojitos on Saturday with more of a chance of mingling

Fast Wifi. En suite bathrooms for 6-person dorm room. Air-conditioning was really nice in Granada in August. Very convenient location and everything felt very safe and secure.

A bit disappointed with this hostel. While it looked beautiful and the location couldn't be beaten, the facilities and staff let it down I felt. When we arrived the guy behind the desk was borderline rude. Not enthusiastic or particularly helpful. No tour or even an explanation of the facilities. There was one bathroom on our floor which was almost always in use- annoying as when people were showering you couldn't use the toilet! Good location, for atmosphere and friendliness go elsewhere

Complaints: Kitchen always has loads of dishes, no one washes them even staffs. I understand that I talk to a new guy, but he doesn't seem to know a thing about Granada. Too few bathroom. As for laundry, I felt it extremely awkward to ask the guy at the reception to do it; I prefer the self-service machine.

My stay at the white nest hostel was perfect: great price, great location, great people! I highly recommend it.

• 26th Jul 2014

Lovely building, clean rooms, friendly staff, nice kitchen facilities. Great free activities planned. A little far from the bus station and directions weren't very clear, but nice location in the albycin neighbourhood with fantastic views of the alhambra. I really enjoyed my stay here.

When I arrived, I realized I left my phone in the taxi I had taken. The front desk clerk immediately started to help, and I actually got my phone back within a few minutes. They are super helpful, and this hostel is the best value for the money. Clean and comfortable in a convenient location. They provide a city map and will help you with directions or suggestions. Definitely recommended! Don't forget to return your room key when you check out - they take a 5 euro deposit.

• 24th Jul 2014

Good location great old building no air con tho which is ok except for when it was 42 degrees. Easy to walk everywhere and get a nice feel for Granada. Great view of the Alhambra

Great hostel in the beautiful old city center of Granada! Great facilities, very clean and comfy rooms, beautiful common area and kind and helpful staff.

Best hostel that I've stayed at on this trip. Good location close to the Alhambra. Staff were friendly. Beds were clean and comfortable. The building itself is nice and it was fairly quiet which I enjoyed after staying at several party hostels prior.

Very friendly staff. The directions to the hostel could be much better explained though spent a while trying to find the place with the Hostelworld directions. Great location and great facilities. Very chilled out. Would stay again.

We loved the relaxed atmosphere and friendly vibes and big open spaces. The staff were great and helpful, especially Michele who made sure we knew about the best of what Granada has to offer --from vegan restaurants to nightlife to shwarma!!

• 17th Jul 2014

Really nice staff, will help you with everything. The rooms are nice, bathrooms luxurious but only one per floor, which can be a problem. The atrium is really beautiful. The atmosphere isnt really a party one eventhough there are lots of young people. Wifi connects in all parts of the hostel. Free beer while watching FIFA world cup finale was a great gesture.

El staff super amable y el hostel limpisimo! El mejor hostel donde he estado!

후기가 좋아서 예약했는데 스텝이 정말 친절했다~ 여성 4인실이 단층침대인줄 알았는데 2층침대였다.ㅠ 위치도 알함브라 궁전 근처고 주위에 볼거리도 많고 찾아가기 쉽다~ 단 케리어 여행객은 울퉁불퉁한 오르막을 오르기 쉽지않을듯...ㅠ

Fantastic location; just off the Carrera del Darro with views of the Alhambra from the courtyard. The bedrooms were standard; bathrooms were kept in great condition. The kitchen was tiny and not very ergonomic, but at least there was one. Good wifi services. Above-average hostel in a great area.

« first « Prev 1 2 3