White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo de San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Spain

The shower wasn't really kept clean in my opinion for how many people had to use it.

• 5th Dec 2014

There should be more bathrooms :( We had to wait awhile just to use the toilet.

• 5th Dec 2014

Florin and the staff are wonderful! Great recommendations for other things to see in Granada besides just visiting Alhambra. The 4 person dorm I stayed in was very spacious and above my expectations for comfort!!!

at the beginning the staff member were very not useful and not nice at all but the following day the guy was super nice

Excellent 4 bed dorm room with comfortable bed and ensuite bathroom. Towels supplied. Close to the centre and Alhambra. Manuel was pleasent to deal with but some of the other staff were a bit of a mixed bag. Stay here for the location and comfortable rooms.

I liked the staff hospitality , their support & attractions visit advices , the location of the hostel , it's very near from different attractions , room & bathroom was clean , yes it deserve the money I paid to stay there.

This hostel was awesome. It was so clean and the staff where really friendly. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and it was huge! I couldn't believe it. The location is great right under the Alhambra. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is going to stay in Granada. Thanks so much for an awesome stay.

Thanks for the great feedback, so lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay here and that you would recommend us! We are fortunate to have some unrivalled views of the Alahambra from our top floor, we're glad thatt you made the most of them. Hope to see you back here soon but in the meantime safe travels! White Nest Team

I had a littebit hard to find this hostel, but the facility was great!

Thanks for your comment, feedback is what helps us improve our hostel. With regards to the location, in the Albaicin the streets are a bit tricky to navigate but as it's the most beautiful and historic part of the city we feel it more than makes up for it! We also try and make the directions on all of our websites as clear as possible and have clearly marked signs on the wall of the street to point out where we are.

Brilliant hostel, thanks to Hester and all the staff, you made our holiday and what good craic!!

I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely go back. The location was perfect (I kept going past it so meant I could fill up my water and use the bathroom for free), the staff lovely, the room a good size and the atmosphere warm.

Thanks for your comment! We really appreciate the feedback and are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are very lucky to be right next to The Alhambra, Albaicín, Plaza Nueva etc and we're happy to know the location was convenient for you. Happy travelling from all the White Nest Team!

A very nice hostel. The promoted walking tors are really good too.

Hi! Thanks for the comment, great to hear that you enjoyed our free walking tours. It's hard to decide which one is best, the one in the Alabaicín, in the caves or of the local street art! We hope you had time to enjoy all of them but if not you can always come back! Hope to see you here again in the future.

To be honest i found the facility to very dirty and not well maintained. There was mold in the showers and i never saw any cleaning staff around the hostel during the day. It is a quiet hostel, nothing really going on and i found you had to ask the staff if there was anything you should see in the city. There was only one staff member who i thought was very nice and went out of her way to help out other then that the rest just sat there and were not very friendly. Good luck getting wifi anywhere

Fancy thing was only on the groud floor... room was very dark, wet and there was extremely bad smell in the bathroom....ewwwwww

This hostel I would recommend. The building is very pretty, the kitchen is good, etc. It could have been a little bit cleaner, but it was OK. I would recommend it!

Hip, young appeal

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I got a free upgrade to a 4female dorm. Thanks guys! Room and toilets were really clean. Initially I freaked out about not having air conditioning in the room, but coincidentally, the temperatures dropped on the week I was there. It was fine. White Nest has the prettiest lounge. And the laundry deal was a huge save as well. I wouldn't recommend breakfast here though. Another thing I like about white Nest is it's close proximity to everything, especially Alhambra! Will def come back!

not enough bathrooms, but overall the hostel is lovely - the staff are great - but you have to ask if you want anything/want to know anything. Overall a good stay!

I had an amazing stay in the White Nest, which is located in the beautiful quarter Albaicín, where you get the best impression of Granada (view on Alhambra and very close to the city center). The staff is simply amazing - everybody is so friendly and helpful! Highly recommended!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Awesome stay, couldn't ask for a better host than florin! After a offensive welcome even Hester was a delight :)

Location ideal, staff friendly. Lacking a bit of atmosphere. More toilets would be useful as well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3