White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo de San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Spain

I got a free upgrade to a 4female dorm. Thanks guys! Room and toilets were really clean. Initially I freaked out about not having air conditioning in the room, but coincidentally, the temperatures dropped on the week I was there. It was fine. White Nest has the prettiest lounge. And the laundry deal was a huge save as well. I wouldn't recommend breakfast here though. Another thing I like about white Nest is it's close proximity to everything, especially Alhambra! Will def come back!

not enough bathrooms, but overall the hostel is lovely - the staff are great - but you have to ask if you want anything/want to know anything. Overall a good stay!

Awesome stay, couldn't ask for a better host than florin! After a offensive welcome even Hester was a delight :)

Location ideal, staff friendly. Lacking a bit of atmosphere. More toilets would be useful as well.

clean, comfy, quiet, good facilities. not the best for meeting people if solo traveller but still good place to stay

Great hostel run by friendly staff. Location is on the border of the Albaicìn which means you are few steps away from tapas bars and cozy restaurants. The deluxe private room has a huge window facing the Alhambra. Can't beat that. Kitchen is equipped and well run. The hostel organises tours and other interesting events for newcomers and the like.

Awesome hostel. They reception staff were sweet, and one guy gave me a free breakfast token :)

Really nice modern hostel, good location, recommended!

The hostel is very laid back and relaxed - extremely chilled vibes. The staff were very friendly and happy to always help. The best thing is the location!

• 19th Aug 2014

The hostel is located close to the Alhambra Palace and other major sites. Would recommend the 4-person ensuite room- the bathroom and rooms were clean. The hostel also hosts activities including a flamenco performance which was a nice bonus. Only complaint I would have is the staff-- they did not show us around the hostel/to our room on arrival and mixed up room assignments for other guests.

Not a place for solo travellers. The facilities are great and it is very clean (except the shared kitchen which is always full of dirty dishes). Reservations are not respected. I booked and 8 bdr all female room and was given a 4 bdr mixed room which happened to have 3 other males. I also met some other travellers who did not get the room type they booked. Doesn't have the best environment for mingling either. It is possible to meet other people but it's not easy.

Thank you for your comments, they always help us to improve. However, I would like to point out that in our hostel 8 bed female dorms don't exist, we have checked your reservation and what you had reserved was an 8 bed MIXED dorm. You found yourself in a more private, more expensive 4 bed dorm with a bathroom because we thought you would appreciate an upgrade. It is a shame that you missed our free tapas tour Friday and free Flamenco show and Mojitos on Saturday with more of a chance of mingling

Fast Wifi. En suite bathrooms for 6-person dorm room. Air-conditioning was really nice in Granada in August. Very convenient location and everything felt very safe and secure.

A bit disappointed with this hostel. While it looked beautiful and the location couldn't be beaten, the facilities and staff let it down I felt. When we arrived the guy behind the desk was borderline rude. Not enthusiastic or particularly helpful. No tour or even an explanation of the facilities. There was one bathroom on our floor which was almost always in use- annoying as when people were showering you couldn't use the toilet! Good location, for atmosphere and friendliness go elsewhere

Complaints: Kitchen always has loads of dishes, no one washes them even staffs. I understand that I talk to a new guy, but he doesn't seem to know a thing about Granada. Too few bathroom. As for laundry, I felt it extremely awkward to ask the guy at the reception to do it; I prefer the self-service machine.

My stay at the white nest hostel was perfect: great price, great location, great people! I highly recommend it.

• 26th Jul 2014

Lovely building, clean rooms, friendly staff, nice kitchen facilities. Great free activities planned. A little far from the bus station and directions weren't very clear, but nice location in the albycin neighbourhood with fantastic views of the alhambra. I really enjoyed my stay here.

When I arrived, I realized I left my phone in the taxi I had taken. The front desk clerk immediately started to help, and I actually got my phone back within a few minutes. They are super helpful, and this hostel is the best value for the money. Clean and comfortable in a convenient location. They provide a city map and will help you with directions or suggestions. Definitely recommended! Don't forget to return your room key when you check out - they take a 5 euro deposit.

• 24th Jul 2014

Good location great old building no air con tho which is ok except for when it was 42 degrees. Easy to walk everywhere and get a nice feel for Granada. Great view of the Alhambra

Incredibly relaxing hostel. If ever in Granada again, this will be the spot!

Great hostel in the beautiful old city center of Granada! Great facilities, very clean and comfy rooms, beautiful common area and kind and helpful staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3