8.8
Fabulous 1,541 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,541 Total Reviews
White Nest Hostel - Granada Located at Calle Santisimo San Pedro, N 4, , Granada.
Spain
Granada Granada 18010 Calle Santisimo San Pedro, N 4
88% 1541
37.1789881 -3.5909307
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
10th May 2016

Great hostel, I would definitely go back again. Great location near the Alhambra and lots of restaurants. Everything was very clean and comfortable. We stayed in a private room with bathroom, and it was very spacious - the bed even seemed like a queen size. They didn't provide towels, but we had our own so we never asked if we could rent them or not. Don't bother with the breakfast for 3 Euros, not worth it.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016
7.4

Great location very walkable, clean/comfortable, views of the Alhambra from my room (private). Not much for atmosphere, maybe just an off day though.

29th Apr 2016

Mixed feelings about this hostel - overall it was a great stay, with clean facilities, great staff, a perfect location, and a lovely, sunny courtyard. However, the walls are very thin and sound carried in from the courtyard and the other rooms, PLUS there was an automatic light that switches on every time you enter the room or pass the bathroom and then flashes 3 times with loud clicks before turning off about 5 seconds later. Horrible. Got almost no sleep the first night.

25th Apr 2016

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Super close to the main attractions of Grenada. Very clean and very friendly staff. Gave a discount for staying extra nights. Would recommend to everyone!!!

19th Apr 2016

Just so happened for me that my six person room was empty most of the for days I was here, which was a blessing and a curse. Free breakfast was great, location was pretty good for the old town, and all in all a very solid hostel.

• India, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

Great place to stay! We stayed a night in a 2 person room. Room and bathroom were clean and neat and colorful. Heating cooling provided, blankets provided. We had a small balcony, a night stand each, a closet, towels. Bathroom has soap provided and a water heater. Common room is bright, kitchen area is stocked with basic requirements and lots of teas. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Absolutely loved the place, would stay again.

Thank you very much girls! I´m really glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Hostel! We are always happy having such a nice guests as you were! Enjoy other places which you are going to visit as much as you enjoyed Granada! Greetings, Gabriele

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

Clean, friendly and young staff, beautiful building and neighborhood, and relaxed but sociable atmosphere.

Dear guest! Thank you very much for your perfect review. I am really glad, that you enjoyed your stay here. I hope, that you are going to visit us in the future! Best regards Michaela - Manager

5th Apr 2016

Overall this was a good hostel close the center and the Alhambra. However, small details such as reading lights near the beds were missing (when they were advertised) and I had two men over the 35+ age limit in my room when it specifically says that people over 35 must book their own private room.

Dear guest: Thank you very much for your comment and I can asure you that we have already asked administrator of Hostelworld to delete the maximum age condition from the webside. The issue of reading lights I am very sorry that they were missing. I am going control personally that they are going to be back on the right place. I am glad that even those small difficulties you liked our hostel and we are going to see you in our hostel again! With the best regards - Michaela, Manager of White Nest Hostel

• joaquincalonge2524
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2016

Great hostel, great location. Staff is so helpful and lovely, specially Karolina. I think they can improve atmosphere, it's quite good but nothing special.

Dear guest! Thank you very much for your nice review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our nest and we really hope to see you here again in the future! We wish you all the best! Kind regards, Gabriele

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016

White Nest Hostel was a very comfortable stay. However, we felt that it was a bit far off from the center!

Dear traveller, we are so glad, that you liked the service, which we have offered to you during your stay. Thank you very much for your comment. With the best regards, Gabriele