White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo de San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

Don't drive or park in Albaicin

This hostel outranks most hotels I've been to.An absolutely amazing place- the view from the balcony alone is worth the money.Amazing location, great staff, clean and lovely rooms, free hair drier, immaculately clean bathrooms.In addition, they're are assigned to specific rooms and you don't have to share them with many people. The coffee is free and the kitchen is more than well equipped. An amazing place. Wi-fi doesn't work in the rooms but, who wants to leave that beautiful lobby, anyway.

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They gave a lot of recommendations in English and Spanish. The location was great. They provided free coffee and tea which was nice. Unfortunately there were bugs all over one of the walls in the room. I also wish there were wifi in the rooms.

• 28th Feb 2014

It was my second stay in this hostel and I would come back another time without any doubts.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Poland

Nice comfortable hostel with good facilities, lovely location very close to plaza nueva. Beds are comfortable and lockers are good size. When I was there free pasta and rice were provided! Definately good value for your money.

I wasn't overly thrilled with my stay here. The staff made an error with my reservation and I had to switch rooms after my first night. The first room I stayed in was incredibly dark and outlets were inconveniently placed. The hairdryer in the en suite bathroom did not work for more than ten seconds, so I tried the hairdryer in the bathroom located in the hallway. That one had the same problem. But the location was fine to explore the city and the free walking tour they advertise was fantastic.

Really good Hostel, located in a perfect location of this amazing city.

Nice hostel with friendly staff. A bit far from the main bus and train station. Once you get the bus in, it is still a 500m walk up a hill. Kitchen and shower were good. Staff were ok but a bit clueless on main sites and information advertised. Wifi ok. Poor lighting in the room and noise travelled through the courtyard into the room. It is still a nice hostel and common room is good.

wish there was a dorm or dorms that had earlier curfews. I ended up with a group of party girls. will not go for the cheapest hostel ever again! the last night in a smaller room with only 3 other considerate people was good. My skin felt itchy in the first dorm. I suspect it may have been the soap they use, scented with something. The mattresses were too hard. It was a delight meeting so many different people!

• 11th Nov 2013