White Nest Hostel - Granada Reviews

Calle Santisimo San Pedro, N 4, Granada, Spain

The hostel is in a perfect location close to everything but if you are going by car consider carrying very little luggage or taking a taxi after parking as the free parking spot is really far awayaway. Facilities are perfect they have everything and they organize/tell you about organized tours and things to do. The only bad thing was they didn't tell us the check out time and we went back and found all our stuff has been removed from the room without telling us. Other than that it was perfect

This hostel was just perfect, atmosphere, staff, design, people, everything! It was clean and so nice! I loved it so much! Definitely can recomend it! You will never regret staying there!

Had some very helpful staff in terms of walking tours, tickets for Alhambra and how to book buses in Spain! Very grateful for this help! Location of hostel is great but facilities are fairly average, albeit clean. Top bunks may seem a bit scary and lights are quite dim in the rooms. No separate bed lights or chargers beside beds which aren't the worst thing but would be handy. Lockers are available but wifi is pretty dodgy and unreliable throughout the hostel.

Very comfortable hostel. It has a great location, near all of the best sights in Granada.

wifi not great

• 13th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

What an incredible hostel! the beds were really great, and the bathrooms are made of granite!

• 12th Jun 2015

Good hostel! Definitly i will stay again.

Good hostel and location but wifi is terrible

I love this place! Great location to the Albaicín and Taxis ALWAYS are less than a five minute walk. Great view of the Alhambra

This is the second time that I'm at the White Nest. I've been here a few weeks before and just planned on staying for three days. I ended up staying for more than two weeks because I had such a great time. The staff is fantastic and I'm glad that I came here and met them. I consider them to be my friends now. And... I was already on my way up north and in Barcelona when I decided to come back because I started missing all the people here. It almost feels like home to me.

• 26th May 2015
  • Austria

Amazing!! Very nice atmosphere and excellent staff... One of the best hostels ive stayed.

Great location overlooking Alhambra. Big rooms and bathrooms. Comfortable clean beds with towels provided. We booked a private room for four that was very quiet. Good kitchen facilities with free coffee and tea, and basic fridge items. Staff very pleasant and happy to help. Perfect place to explore Granada. Would stay again.

Nice staff, great location... No complaints what so ever...

Staff not too helpful, but a nice quiet hostel. Pub crawls at night too. Great location.

Nice hostel, great location. Would recommend the restaurant 2mins walk down the hill. 10 Tapas and a jug of Sangria for 18euro.

The music in the main patio turn it off at 00.00 am so the bedrooms just in front of the patio maybe have any problem to sleep early

Dear traveller, thank you for your opinion! W hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and Granada in general. Have only safe trips!

I stayed for two days, the room was clean and quite street , right on heart of albazin twon easy access to Alhambra places. I will recommended this place.

• 4th May 2015
  • Spain

Dear traveller, tahnk you for your opinion! We are very glad to hear that your stay with us was amazing and hope you will come back soon to enjoy the city of Granada again!

In a really good location (you can see the Alhambra from the roof), in the middle of the old town, wifi everywhere, amazing showers, good facilities. They also have laundry service for anyone in the middle of a big trip (washing and drying within a few hours for only €4.00) Thanks for an amazing stay.

Very nice room.. clean and spacious washroom, comfortable waiting area or lobby, warm welcome by hostel staff. Highly recommended to stay. But need to improve about direction how to go and signage towards the buildings.

Dear traveller, we are happy that you enjoyed the stay with us and felt comfortable in our hostel! It´s true that the location is a bit hidden, but that´s one of the charms of our district, the old part of Granada - Albayizn, with it´s small streets where it´s very easy to get lost:) We hope that you had an unforgetable experience with Granada and the White Nest!

I loved loved loved staying in this hostel. I came with two other friends and I would have felt fine coming alone because everyone (staff and residents) were so friendly. We made friends with the staff as well as fellow residents and had a kick-ass time. The first night out we paid 5 for a homemade dinner, salsa lessons, a pub crawl, and then a great discoteca that looked out at the Alhambra. STAY HERE! Shout out to Aitor, Eduard, Hester, and Greta for being a stellar staff. Great location too.

• 10th Apr 2015

Dear guest, we already miss you! It was such a pleasure for us to have all of you here and show you the night life of Granada:) We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hostel and if you feel like coming back one day, we´ll be here waiting for you:) Greetings from all the staff;)