White Palace Reviews

At faliraki , Rhodes inland, Agisandrou str, Rhodes, Greece

Thanx for everything,we love the place and Faliraki :)

This is a perfectly situated hostel more like a well run family Hotel, The Lady running it (Kitza) was fantastic very friendly friendly and made you feel welcome, Clean secure room with great balcony and made our stay that much better with excellent customer service I would definitely recommend this Hostel to anyone going to Rhodes great value for money and location away from the busy high street and close to a great beach and easy to get to Rhodes t. My best to Kitza at the White Palace M.C.

thank you so much for kind words. I wish I could have been here longer to visit with you. You were both super guests!!!Hope to see you again. . Any pics , please post on the FB , white palace studiios ....love to see you !!

White Palace was great, the manager there could not be nicer or more welcoming. She helped us with any request and nothing was a bother for her. The facilities themselves are great, we used the BBQ and Pool lots, it was great for a relaxing recovery from all the backpacking we were doing. Only a short walk into town or to the beach, cant have asked for much more. thankyou for the stay :)

CAREFUL!!!! Do NOT stay here unless you have your own mode of transportation. There is nothing to see in Faliraki. There is a strip of deserted fast food places near an overcrowded beach, and even that is a far walk from the hostel. The only way to see Rhodes from this location is by bus. If you do not have your own way to travel, you are much better of staying in Lindos or The Old City. The hostel itself was nice, however the staff is not 24/7 and it was difficult to find staff at times.

I am very happy you and your guests enjoyed the property. We work really hard so that guests are pleased. I am sorry we were not around 24/7 . It is a safe, self catering compex . Staff on hand from 8.45 am to 10.30 pm Perhaps , a hotel may have been better suited for your needs. The location, is pretty ok if you want to explore the island. Staying in Lindos means the city is FAR away, staying in Rhodes, means only a city break. Buses run often and the beach is a 5 minute walk. Enjoy summer

This is not a hostel where people hang around together in the evening in the common area. its more a condominium, where u get a room with nice facilities for a good price. The owners were ok, friendly to the extent they feel obliged as owners. So u have to ask for everything. Location was ok - bus stop 5 min walk, if you want to get to Rhodes city. Faliraki village center with the cafes and restaurants - same 5 min. Very clean and comfy. If you want tparty in rhodes - this is not the location.

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay . Because everything is near by, guests walk around and explore. perhaps that is why there were not many around the reception or pool area. I must point out, when owners enjoy their work and have interesting guests to talk to , it is more of a treat than an obligation. We LOVE getting to know people from around the world. Some have become repeat guests and others , friends we stay in touch. Enjoy the rest of your travels

We just needed 2 days off the boat. This was a wonderful interlude. Front of the house Kizza (not sure of the spelling, but rhymes with Pizza) was very welcoming and entertaining too. Comfortable air-con room, with just enough kitchen facilities and great bathroom. Pool and surrounding area is great - and cool drinks on demand. We recommend

Thanks guys for the very good stay we had at white palace... Very nice atmosphere created by you... And the breakfast(uuuuualalallalalla). Good luck for this place

We had a very good time there. The stuff is very kind and nice. We will miss those fantastic breakfast we had there and the conversations we had about life & economics with the great woman in charge. We highly recommend this place as a good point to start exploring the island, and is surounded by lots of pubs, restaurants and supermarkets so it's a very good combo.

This was a great accommodation, especially for the price! Kitza and family very friendly and helpful. About 20 minutes outside of Old Town.

I am happy all three of you enjoyed yourselves...........hope you got to see the island ..otherwise , you know.....you are more than welcome to come back....

Highly recommend staying here. Great value for money and very friendly staff who helped us with everything we needed. We spent a week here and would go back.

oh...............thank you for choosing to stay with us...........it was MY PLEASURE .................I'd love to see you both again....

We LOVED staying here! The room was immaculate and staff honest and trustworthy (I accidentally left the safe open with money, passports, and an iPhone & nothing was touched). It was a great home base to explore the island. The family that runs this place are the sweetest people, very kind and helpful! Staying here and exploring Rhodos was the highlight of our trip to Greece!

Nicole , It was a pleasure having you here...hope you enjoyed the rest of the trip...I truly hope all your future plans at school go well.. It will be the stepping stone to your fame !! Thank you for such a great and honest review of our place. I would truly appreciate your kind words on Trip Advisor when you have a moment..When you come back to the UK to study..pop in........I'll be here......... Kitsa

The staff are very very nice! They are so kind and helpful.

• 22nd Apr 2013
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much.. I am glad you enjoyed your stay....hope you enjoyed the cookies too... enjoy your travels...