Whitepark Bay Hostel Reviews

157 Whitepark Road, Ballintoy, Whitepark Bay, Northern Ireland

White park bay is a great scenic location, but be warned it does close durning the day from 11am for several hours which in such a remote location is more than annoying. Also the kitchen is only open from certain hours and some staff are not very helpful, disappointing when its one of my favourite locations in Ireland.

• 12th Jul 2014

Loved my stay and wish I could have been there longer! The views are awesome!!

The Hostel was very homely atmosphere and Angela was great in maintaining this atmosphere . The kitchen facilities was well equipped and organised . Made to travelling much easier.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

I would highly recommend this place. Beautiful location, clean and very quiet for sleeping.

• 7th Jul 2014

White park bay Hostel is an amazing place to stay! The house is clean and provide everything we need. The atmosphere is great, the woman that welcomed us was very nice and happy to help us to plan our trip to the giant's causeway gave us advice on what to see in some cities we wanted to visit. The location and the landscape over there are wonderful!

• 2nd Jun 2014

Fantastic location,friendly warden. The room was clean and had a wonderful view of the beach, we also appreciated the kettle and teabags, unusual for a Youth Hostel. We enjoyed the coal fire in the evening.The kitchen could have done with a bit more equipment especially frying pans! (Only one) It was a bit inconvenient having the kitchen locked at night.

• 31st May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Whitepark Bay Hostel.We were nearly alone in the hostel so there could not be more atmosphere from other peoples . The woman who keeps the hostel was very friendly and helpful.

A stunning place to stay. I stayed in a very comfortable, clean twin room with a private en suite, overlooking the beach. Loved it. We'll be back!

• 30th May 2014
  • Northern Ireland
  • Couple, 41+

Absolutely beautiful location and we got the best room in the place with amazing view. Really friendly and helpful staff. We got lots of info where to go, where are the good pubs and restaurants and so on.

Lovely hostel in beautiful surroundings, enjoy the views!

Great hostel in a breath taking location. Private rooms are well equipped. Please note that check in is not until 5pm & hostel is locked until then with no entry.

I had a lovely stay at the hostel! The facilities are perfect, the lady who runs it is incredibly helpful! The only negative point is that a group had just cancelled so I was alone in the hostel.. But otherwise perfect! The location is stunning and I even got a ride to my next hostel in Bushmills!

Thank you Angela, we really enjoyed our stay. Loved the room with sea views and the extra heater, which we used

We had a very pleasant stay ....... Really peaceful and restful Thank you

• 21st Apr 2014

The manageress was very hospitable and easy to talk with giving useful information about the area.

Beautiful location with great views, lovely helpful friendly staff and tidy clean rooms and kitchen. Very enjoyable stay!!

Best Hostel ever seen in NI :-)

• 20th Apr 2014

Really enjoyed the stay,, fantastic location and very friendly staff! Kathleen, Joe and ruth

• 14th Apr 2014