Whitepark Bay Hostel Reviews

157 Whitepark Road, Ballintoy, Whitepark Bay, Northern Ireland

Fantastic location and spectacular views. We spent evening on the beach with breaking rollers and sunset.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Northern Ireland

I am reluctant to tell anybody about this hostel since I want to keep it secret yet ... Stunning, stunning location. Panoramic views over an ocean pounding on to a sandy crescent bay. -A deep blue and turquoise ocean on the glorious sunny days I stayed. Even on a grey winter day it would be magnificent and powerful. And the wonderful woman who welcomed me, open, friendly, informative and helpful beyond the the limits of her job as she tried to secure me a bed on Rathlin island as I travelled on.

• 16th Sep 2015

Honestly one of the most beautiful hostels I have ever been to. And when I say beautiful, I mean the location in which it is in. The accommodations are clean and easy, but the selling point for us was really its remarkable location. right on the beach, right in between 2 beautiful national trust sights, near the Bushmills distillery. It was wonderful.

Our best addres in Ireland !

A dream location and an excellent staff. We spent a wonderful night there.

• 31st Aug 2015

Myself and five kids. We had a wonderful stay at WPBay. Excellent in all respects ! We'll be back x

View all Whitepark Bay Hostels