Whitepark Bay Hostel Reviews

157 Whitepark Road, Ballintoy, Whitepark Bay, Northern Ireland

Superb location, incredibly helpful and friendly warden, best value for money

Hostel with great atmosphere, very clean, the best view from the common room.

Fantastic hostel in an unbeatable location overlooking the beach. Very friendly and helpful staff and good atmosphere. This was my second stay and would come back again anytime.

• 14th Sep 2014

Amazing location in front of the beach. Really close to a lot of tourist spots like the Gigant´s causeway, Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge and Ballintoy. Staff was helpful in everything we ask for. 100% recommended. ------------------------------------------------------- Increíble ubicación frente a la playa. Muy cerca de un montón de lugares turísticos como la calzada Gigant's, Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge y Ballintoy. El personal era servicial en todo lo que pedimos. 100% recomendable.

Great location with beautiful views, spacious room had everything we needed.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Staff told us that Wifi didn't work with iPhones or iPads! Important for us as my sister was not able to track our progress as we cycled to the hostel as night was approaching.

• 23rd Aug 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Whitepark Bay Hostel. The staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful and the location near the beautiful beach is special. The best place to stay when visiting the Northern Irish coast.

• 15th Aug 2014

very good location, but not easy to get around without a car. cooking in the kitchen was more common than eating out (no restaurants close by). very nice view from the hostel, a night was just about enough.

My son and I really enjoyed our stay at Whitepark Bay. The staff were helpful and kind, the hostel was clean and comfortable, the location is amazing and we met some really lovely people.

It was the second occasion I have stayed in this great facility situated in one of the best settings imaginable. This two night stay was spoilt a little by the boisterous and noisy behaviour of a large group of teenagers staying in hostel - they should have been better supervised. It was unfortunate as in other circumstance the hostel has a most tranquil and relaxing atmosphere.

Definitely a good place to stay.

Throughly enjoyed our time at this hostel. The location is superb and the manager, Angela went out of her way to make our stay memorable.

It would be useful to know that there is nowhere in the near vicinity to purchase any food

Friendly and welcoming staff - an amazing location.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This hostel has so many things going for itself : the spectacular view, nice location, spacious common room... But here is was could make the stay in Whitepark Bay hostel so much better : selling a few basic food items (milk, pancakes, pasta...) like all the remote hostels I have visited in Scotland. I get that many clients here have a car, but for all of us relying on our feet and the few buses around, carrying 3 days worth of food in backpacks is neither fun nor practical!

White park bay is a great scenic location, but be warned it does close durning the day from 11am for several hours which in such a remote location is more than annoying. Also the kitchen is only open from certain hours and some staff are not very helpful, disappointing when its one of my favourite locations in Ireland.

• 12th Jul 2014

Loved my stay and wish I could have been there longer! The views are awesome!!

Whitepark Bay Hostel is spectacularly located on the coast with amazing views over the beach. We were luck enough to have a room overlooking the beach. What really took this hostel a step further was having tea and coffee making facilities in our twin room and a tv so that we could kick back and relax. There is s terrific common room overlooking the beach where you can soak up some sunshine. Of all the hostels we've stayed at, this would be one of the best ever.

The Hostel was very homely atmosphere and Angela was great in maintaining this atmosphere . The kitchen facilities was well equipped and organised . Made to travelling much easier.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

I would highly recommend this place. Beautiful location, clean and very quiet for sleeping.

• 7th Jul 2014