9.5
Superb 380 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 380 Total Reviews
Whitepark Bay Hostel Located at 157 Whitepark Road, Ballintoy, Whitepark Bay.
Northern Ireland
Whitepark Bay 157 Whitepark Road, Ballintoy
95% 380
55.2285458 -6.3950085
    Rooms available

• Northern Ireland, Female, 41+
1st Jul 2016

For my 65th Birthday celebration I decided to book myself and seven other family members intó Whitepark Bay youth hostel. Most of them had never been to a youth hostel and were not happy about it. I was delighted when they all came for the weekend and found the place to be clean welcoming and in a great location. We had a fantastic weekend and they have all expressed a desire to repeat the experience and even try another youth hostel.

• Northern Ireland, Couple, 41+
24th Jun 2016

This is the Hostel I have wanted to stay in for many years, I was not disappointed. One of the most beautiful settings in the world. The staff led by Angela, made us most welcome and we have already planned our return visit. The Causeway coast is a treasure in Northern Ireland and White Park Bay Hostel is certainly one of its jewels.

• Australia, Female, 41+
20th Jun 2016

Great place to stay in superb location. Views over the beach from the hostel are amazing. Angela was friendly and welcoming and assisted us with information about ferry times to Rathin. Would love to stay there again. Will recommend to all our Aussie friends travelling to Ireland Ann

• Ireland, Female, 41+
19th Jun 2016

Fantastic location overlooking the bay. Helpful and friendly staff Always wanted to stay there and I'll stay again

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 41+
19th Jun 2016

Very good, beautiful; location, friendly staff, all facilities to a pretty high standard.

• India, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Had a wonderful stay. The place is just amazing to wake up and see the nature presenting all its luxury to you. The girl at the reception was very helpful and nice. A couple of suggestions though - can provide a few more plug points in the room and wifi. The flush in the washroom wasn't working well so it was little messy.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Super stay at whitepark bay hostel! Excellent location for long walks on the beach, to visit the giant causeway,bushmills,.. Clean hostel, ensuite rooms with wifi.

• England, Female, 41+
31st May 2016

A wonderful hostel in a stunning location .Angela , the warden was very friendly and helpful.I had a great time.

• USA, Male, 41+
22nd May 2016

I loved it, but due to an emergency with a student (I'm the teacher), we had to leave 1 day early. Look, I understand the rules. But this is the low season and we were not blocking anyone from the rooms (8 beds). I had to pay this amount out of pocket. Couldn't corporate Hostelworld find some accommodation and help me out? Halves or something? Just work with me as an educator, please.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st May 2016

Amazing view from the common areas and my dorm room over the bay. Very clean. Well equipped and maintained kitchen which is good because there isn't anywhere nearby to buy food. It was almost empty when I was there but the host was lovely and even made me a toasted sandwich. WIFI only in common areas which I kind of liked.