Whitsunday On The Beach

9.5
Superb 94 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 41+
13th Aug 2017

Great hosts made us feel very welcome and could not do enough for us. Just a little noisy with the night club opposite! Thanks for the stay and hosting.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2017

The staff were very welcoming. I arrived late after check in although I had contacted them beforehand and they arranged a late check in for me by leaving me some instructions to get my key and to my room. The room was clean and there was a nice welcome pack which had a lot on information about the area and accommodation. There is a night club a couple of doors away and I could hear the thumping of the music but I was able to sleep through it.