Whose suitcase? - Chei Chemodan? Reviews

Nevskij Prospekt 87, St Petersburg, Russia

Best value for money hostel, private rooms which are the cheapest i have seen, i will make this my first choice to stay whenever i visit Saint Petersburg.

Great Location on Nevsky prospect, right across the road from the train station. I enjoyed my stay immensely and having a private room was very affordable, i will stay here again when i visit Saint Petersburg.

It was difficult to find the hostel, it is located in the separate block of office rooms with its own entrance. I was greeted well, the administrator told me where one can eat inexpensive and things to see in St. Peter. There are single rooms for a good price, however, audibility is strong (however I realize that you can't avoid that). if you plan to walk around the city, and you need to get some sleep, take a shower, I'd recommend this hostel, it's twice cheaper than daily apartament rent.

• 10th May 2015
  • oleganatolievich
  • Russia

Great location! Very clean. However, the ventilating system is too noisy and the wifi was down frequently.

Excellent location right in front of Moskovskii Vokzal. Clean and well maintained. Staff is very helpful and speak some english also. They even arranged for a taxi at early morning at 5.00 am

View all St Petersburg Hostels