Whose suitcase? - Chei Chemodan? Reviews

Nevskij Prospekt 87, St Petersburg, Russia

Super hostel with great location right outside Moskovskiy train station! The atmosphere is very welcoming and the staff is helpful. It is a cosy hostel that is well suited for any kind of traveller.

Alcohol intolerance is a good policy. And taking shoes off in the hostel keeps cleaner and comfortable. I saw a mosquito in the bathroom once. I had 2 itchy spots and later on the airplane I developed a few more red spots. I cannot tell what that spots were, it could be allergy or tiredness. I am back home and the spots subsided in a week. I am sure you are doing regular bedbug and general pests control. Thank you for your services.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Japan

I did not get what I booked. Did not care though.

Best value for money hostel, private rooms which are the cheapest i have seen, i will make this my first choice to stay whenever i visit Saint Petersburg.

Great Location on Nevsky prospect, right across the road from the train station. I enjoyed my stay immensely and having a private room was very affordable, i will stay here again when i visit Saint Petersburg.

View all St Petersburg Hostels