Why Not? Chillout Kiev Reviews

Gorkogo 22B/35, Kiev, Ukraine

especially kind staff, really chill out atmosphere, thank you!

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Hungary

It's a great hostel staffed by friendly, helpful people. I was particularly impressed by the kitchen, which had pots, pans, dishes and cutlery for the guests to use at any time and by the flexibility of the staff, who do their best to find you a room as soon as you arrive and will store your luggage until well after checkout. After staying for one night, I found myself wishing I could extend my stay.

The female staff were incredible. The male staff was not helpful at all...to the point of refusing to help people that specifically asked for it! Location is not far from the main central area of Kiev. Not a lot of nightlife socializing. Quite a bit of sitting and drinking in the common area.

Excellent hostel for those who are interested in friendly or 'family" atmosphere)) I like it! You will live in apartments in the heart of the city and may walk all night long here... Staff is perfect and rooms are clean, I just like ask personnel about any carpet for bathroom cause it is too slippery and dangerous after shower. And this is the only one remark, almost everything is smart. As for breakfast you can visit any cafe around))

It's an awesome place! Actually the Why Not? Kiev and this hostel are together now and they are less then a minutes walk apart. so you can party in the Why Not and then relax at the Chillout Hostel. Staff is super friendly and helpful and beds are comfy! I definitely would recommend this place!

• 7th Jun 2013

I found the Chill Out comfortable, well-equipped and clean, in a good location and with helpful, friendly staff. It feels very relaxed, but is well organised, and there is a good atmosphere among the guests. No complaints at all, I would definitely stay here again!

Comfortable, relaxed vibe, helpful, friendly staff and located close to the centre! and with a powerful shower! All that you need in a hostel! :-)