Why Not? Tbilisi - Legend Hostel Reviews

Tabukashvili Street 15 Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia

I stayed two nights at Why Not and it was an amazing hostel. The staff is friendly and always helpful and the location is great, just besides Tbilisis main Rustaveli Avenue and in walking distance to all main attractions. Why Not is also a great place to meet fellow backpackers.

The shower room and the toilets were very dirty. The flush were broken. The kitchen was dirty. The room was dirty too. The bed was unconfortable. We don't understand why this hostel has such good reviews .

This hostel has a great location and decent, English speaking staff. The shared kitchen is also well equipped. However, there are definitely some things that need improvement here, such as bed comfort and the bizarre affair that is breakfast.The most serious issue here though is the laughable toilet situation. There are only two individual toilets all the way downstairs (with one in the room with the showers) and one upstairs. The latter is only a URINAL though, not ideal for women...

Great place to stay for backpackers

Very centrally located. Good value for what you pay. Staff is very helpful. Recommended.

I had originally reserved this hostel for four days, but ended up checking out after two. While the staff was nice enough and let me check in really late when I had a late flight, I was so uncomfortable in my room with the bed and the other people that I had to leave. I've had a lot of hostel experiences - none of them bad - but this made me hesitant to go to another hostel in the future. I moved to a hotel after two nights here and my vacation got 100000 times better.

• 14th Mar 2015

Thank You for your review. We do our best for guests to have comfortable sleep and stay, however its not our fault that you did not like other guests in your dormitory room. Maybe you should check private room next time? Best regards Why Not team.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and the common room is a great place to meet other travelers. A delicious breakfast every morning is also a plus!

• 9th Mar 2015

Amazing place to stay in Tbilisi! It's 3 minutes from Liberty Square, in a quiet cozy street. Christoph, Sesil and Teo are super! Here you can meet anyone - from globetrotter to businessman from Turkye cooking unbelievable dinners for all guests! Thanks you Mohammed ))) But don't expect too much from the included breakfasts.

Although there weren't a lot of people at the hostel, the owners and staff still created a solid atmosphere and good vibe. Located near main areas like Rustavelli and the Old Town this is the to go hostel for people who want to have a good time in Tbilisi.

Great as usual. Very convienent localization - just few minutes on foot to metro station, in nearby road there is a bus stop for mashrutha to/from city centre and to airport, fair beakfast, and staff who willing to help you as often as you want, willing to give you information about things to do and to see.

My 2nd time at the Why Not Hostel and probably not my last. I love the homely atmosphere and the amazing staff. Mabloba!