Why Not? Tbilisi - Legend Hostel

Fabulous 529 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 529 Total Reviews

11th Jun 2017

A somewhat funky facility housing a collection of some of the most interesting character s and nicest people I have ever met travelling. We loved the Why Not. highlight of our trip to Tbilisi. A real travelers hangout.

• blezielobigo
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2017
8.0

I had a really good time staying at Why Not Tbilisi Legend Hostel. I've met a lot of good friends for my 3-night stay. I extended my stay for another night before going to other parts of Georgia. Breakfast is pretty awesome and I enjoyed it as I get to know fellow travelers as well. I will definitely stay in this hostel again if I go back to Georgia in the future. Just improve the bathrooms and toilet as there should be at least one T&B per floor.

8th May 2017
6.9

Probably cheapest place to stay. Building is worn down but still OK to stay, easy to meet people there

5th May 2017
8.0

The bed dorm is a bunch of beaten up mattresses Laying on the ground in the attic. I slept rather well though having a great air flow. It's ok, although the hostel I was staying at before was fully booked so I went here instead.

• Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd May 2017

'Why Not?' hostel was fantastic. We were very warmly welcomed, and the staff knew our reservation and names upon arrival and immediately showed us the facilities and our room. Myself and a few friends were in the 8 person room, it was very comfortable and enough room for people to share the space. The breakfast was wonderful, very tasty and always enough food and tea for everyone. All in all a very friendly, safe, clean and comfortable stay, I would definitely recommend.

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

Staying at Why Not? in Tbilisi was a highlight of my last few months travelling and studying around Europe/Asia. The staff are accommodating, welcoming, helpful, and do every in their power to make sure you enjoy not only your stay in Tbilisi, but that you can travel around all of Georgia with ease and comfort. I look forward to hopefully spending more time here on other trips in the future.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

Nice place and an overall good location but a bit difficult to find. The staff is really great and helpful, and does a great job making people getting the most out of their stay in Georgia. There is no womans toilet on the sleepling floor only a pissoir, which is a bit wierd. And the place could need a loving hand/skilled handyman, since its quite worn out - but hey so is the rest of Georgia ;) If I come back to Tbilisi I would not hesitate to stay here again.

27th Feb 2017

Very nice hostel, good location, helpful staff and good value for money

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Feb 2017

Place was great, location was just right and believe me when I say that they really kept it clean. Rooms are comfortable and Krystof and his staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Best coffee I had in Tbilisi!

• Poland, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2017
6.9

The main problem was low quality of toilets and showers... the water was quite cold.. but they told us that they have renovation now so... Few cats in Hostel doesn't improve the situation. The staff was really nice and friendly. Except of that I can recomend this place to stay in Tbilisi. Talk with Krzysztof about what You should see in Tbilisi and where You can try traditional food. Cheers to You Guys !