Why Not? Tbilisi - Legend Hostel Reviews

Tabukashvili Street 15 Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia

I had originally reserved this hostel for four days, but ended up checking out after two. While the staff was nice enough and let me check in really late when I had a late flight, I was so uncomfortable in my room with the bed and the other people that I had to leave. I've had a lot of hostel experiences - none of them bad - but this made me hesitant to go to another hostel in the future. I moved to a hotel after two nights here and my vacation got 100000 times better.

• 14th Mar 2015

Thank You for your review. We do our best for guests to have comfortable sleep and stay, however its not our fault that you did not like other guests in your dormitory room. Maybe you should check private room next time? Best regards Why Not team.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and the common room is a great place to meet other travelers. A delicious breakfast every morning is also a plus!

• 9th Mar 2015

Amazing place to stay in Tbilisi! It's 3 minutes from Liberty Square, in a quiet cozy street. Christoph, Sesil and Teo are super! Here you can meet anyone - from globetrotter to businessman from Turkye cooking unbelievable dinners for all guests! Thanks you Mohammed ))) But don't expect too much from the included breakfasts.

Although there weren't a lot of people at the hostel, the owners and staff still created a solid atmosphere and good vibe. Located near main areas like Rustavelli and the Old Town this is the to go hostel for people who want to have a good time in Tbilisi.

Great as usual. Very convienent localization - just few minutes on foot to metro station, in nearby road there is a bus stop for mashrutha to/from city centre and to airport, fair beakfast, and staff who willing to help you as often as you want, willing to give you information about things to do and to see.

My 2nd time at the Why Not Hostel and probably not my last. I love the homely atmosphere and the amazing staff. Mabloba!

Don't know why everyone is giving this place good reviews. Bathroom was really bad that I didn't even bother to take a shower. Was really disappointed to be honest =/

Seriously, one of the best hostels I've ever been at. Lead by group of friends from different countries who knows what is the best way to spend time in Tbilisi. They also helped us to rent a car for a very good price. Hostel is located in the very center of Tbilisi but it offers a lot of space (even for few bikes). Definitelly you need to check this place - Why Not?

Very nice hostel. Great staff! I will go back there next summer!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

The best choice for travellers in Tbilisi ! Just stay here once and you will stay here always! Strongly recommended! I am experienced travveler and travelling for a years, here is every thing what real backpacker needs! Tbilisi as well surprises with a lot of positive experience, next year i shall definitely extent my travel and visit more places and cities.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

No complaints at all, and the free breakfast was tremendous.

I'll give you a million reasons why not. What a dive. Freezing cold, super dirty and non existent city information. I'm amazed how this place has roped in so many guests.

Stayed three nights