Wicked Hostels - Calgary Reviews

1505 MacLeod Tr. SE, Calgary, Canada

Comfiest beds. Didn't like the check in window, feel it is much nicer to have a desk that is always manned during certain hours for check in/out of for any advice on what to do as I found it hard to know who was staff in the common area bit. Only one toilet in the washroom is slightly annoying.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Only stayed one night, so didn't have a whole lot of time in the hostel, but what I saw was good. All the staff I encountered were great - friendly and helpful. Good atmosphere in the common area, with plenty of conversations over breakfast (unfortunately, these can also be heard from the dorms off the area). Loud music (audible through my earplugs) started up a couple times late at night (around 3am), but was shut off immediately. Beds are very comfortable.

• 15th Aug 2015

Good breakfast and great service

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Kenya

We loved our room. And it was awesome to meet people from all over.

• 13th Aug 2015

It is a nice hostel and pretty clean. Groceries as well as lublic transit are very close.

• 12th Aug 2015

I've been staying in hostels for a decade and have realistic expectations on what to expect. That said, this hostel scrapes the barrel in every aspect. The men's bathroom was a mess, toilet not attended to and the sink was clogged. The appliances in the kitchen either don't work, or are hard to use. The main area is too small for the amount of people and noise. Finally, bad idea to have the backpackers work as managers as the ones we had were more interesting in chatting with other guests.

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at! You guys created great atmosphere, and when I'm back in town you can bet I'll be staying here again. Thanks for living up to your name!

Great location and staff very helpful.

It was the best hostel experience I ve ever had! It felt like coming home, even at 2a.m. in the morning!

• 28th Jul 2015

Nice people All around, there Was a lot of action but at night it was quiet! Vert Good location

Very nice staff and guests. I had a very good time at the Wicked Hostel.

Excellent location, friendly staff and great value for the money. Just be careful, there's a casino within walking distance!!

• 24th Jul 2015

It was easy to find, the staff were extremely helpful particularly with knowledge about calgary, the people were kind and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. it was a very relaxed stay i even extended my stay for a few nights which was no problem - no complications

One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is so friendly and helpful, they make you feel being very welcome in their little "family"! So much fun! Hostel is in a good location!

Excellent hostel, will stay here anytime I am in Calgary. Friendly helpful staff, lots of free bonuses,internal phone calls, and laundry as well as breakfast.

The staffs here are helpful and friendly, and the people I met here as well. I really love the cozy couch in there. It's really comfortable. Also, they offer many kinds of drinks all day long and free breakfast! It's really good there. I'd love to go back again.

We had a fabulous stay!! This place is fun, friendly, located perfectly, and very clean. The kitchen is super well-appointed. We made some seriously gourmet meals and had more than adequate equipment. Breakfast was nice to have free. We made some great new friends who we know we will stay in touch with. Free phone is excellent, and computers and wifi worked great. Staff was very efficient and helpful. We were very impressed and will definitely be back. Fantastic all around!! Thanks!

Had a great time. Friendly staff and great atmosphere.

• 12th Jul 2015

Really great place to stay! Exceeded my expectations. Would recommend to all fellow travellers!

• 10th Jul 2015

Stayed here during the last 2 days of Stampede - such a welcoming environment for someone who has never been to Calgary! Very accommodating, clean and overall a great place to stay.

• 10th Jul 2015