Wicked Hostels - Calgary Reviews

1505 MacLeod Tr. SE, Calgary, Canada

Great Location - close to 17th Ave and the C train; Very clean; Staff was very nice and helpful!

This hostel is great. Would recommend it 100%. Don't be deterred by how it looks from the outside.

• 31st Jan 2016

Overall really good place to stay it's in a great location and it was alot cleaner than many other hostels I've stayed at. Staff was nice and the beds were comfortable; I will probably stay again. Only thing that could be better was the price.. $30 is on the higher end for a hostel but if you're only staying for a few nights its not that big of a deal.

• 13th Jan 2016

Great place to stay - the people were nice and the facilities were awesome - not to mention the free clothes washing :)

No lockers in the rooms for ur passport and valuables, which always makes me a bit uneasy, but the staff did let me keep some things in the reception office. Atmosphere wasn't the best as it was a bit empty when I was there... but it looks like a really fun hostel if u were to stay when its busy. And the staff were great and everything is nice and clean with comfy beds. I'll definitely try to stay here for stampede this year.

The hostel was in a great location with great people. The only problem I had was my room door didn't shut or lock and there wasn't a place to lock my bag up in the room while I was out. Other than that the place was very secure, front door had a key pad for entry after hours and next door needed a key to enter. I loved that they had us take our shoes off on entry so there wasn't any water in the hallways. Great hostel guys!

This hostel was awesome but the room was EXTREMELY hot and there was no way to cool it down.

• 6th Jan 2016

Staff were supreme. Accomodating, friendly and understanding when my plans changed so dramatically. Cheers for the stay guys.

• 4th Jan 2016

Great value for the money. Excellent place to lay your head at the end of a long day in a new city.

• 3rd Jan 2016

The best hostel ever, felt just like I was at home and now I have met friends for life and I'm really thankful for the memories and good times this hostel gave me

• 27th Dec 2015

It's a perfect place to any backpacker. It's is very cheap and has all the needs that a young traveler needs. My bed was very confortable. The washrooms were neat anf clean and they offered a lot of cool free stuff lile laundry and telephone. One thing that really got my attention the most was the fact that they have funny signs and memos everywhere, in the rooms, in the corridors, in the front doors, in the bathrooms and they were all very funny and friendly just like all the staff members.

• 27th Dec 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! This was was second visit. Could do with some lockers though for extra piece of mind although security is still good.

Very good hostel I can fully recomend! The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is the perfect place if you want to meet interesting people and have a party.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This is my favorite place to stay in Calgary! I hope to stay for longer next time :) I appreciate the open and friendly attitude of the staff and the overall accessibility of perks like wifi, breakfast and the emergency hair-driers and straighteners in the girls bathroom

I would definitely recommend the stay in Wicked Hostels. Nearby downtown and beside a C-Train station. People are nice and friendly.

• 16th Dec 2015

People are so nice! This is the best hostel I ever stayed! Just feel a little cold in the night.

• 16th Dec 2015

The Wicked Hostel in Calgary, AB, is really a great deal for everyone looking for a nice place to stay and meet lots of people. Almost everything is included: Wi-Fi, free int. phone calls, breakfast, laundry and very nice staff. They also organize tours that you can join in for a small fee. Rooms have comfy bunk beds (you can't open the windows though). Absolutely gorgeous.

• 11th Dec 2015

I booked a bed in an all-female dorm room. The hostel is right across from the train, which made it convenient once I found it. A larger sign might have been helpful. From the airport I was able to ask around and find a city bus which was only $3 or $4 and transfers to the train were free. When I arrived, the staff was super friendly and welcoming. They showed me to my room and gave me a tour of the facility. Free international calling and free use of computer and printer was super helpful.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Unfortunately I only got to stay here for one night. I arrived late and left early but by the looks of it, this hostel is amazing. Friendly staff, clean bedrooms and bathrooms and lots of included facilities. Would recommend this place!

Awesome service, friendly staff and good location! Want definitely to return one day!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4