Wicked Hostels - Calgary Reviews

1505 MacLeod Tr. SE, Calgary, Canada

Good place to stay!

Well stocked kitchen, good breakfast. security wise i felt a lil unsafe coz there was no personal lockers. Very friendly place. Super easy to make friends too.

great hostel great vibe great people!

I think I could go back to wiked hostels. My room was tiny but my bed was comfortable. There is a lot of restrooms in the hostel, so there is always one available. Sometimes the kitchen is a mess but staff is always cleaning. Breackfast is super good, pancakes, fruit, cereal, milk. It is awesome. It is well located, you can walk to the center of the city if you want.

The Wicked Hostel was pretty much an average place. The parking lot needs to be cleaned to look more attractive from the outside. It is just across the street from the C-Train Station Victoria Park which is quite convenient. I do like how the Wicked Hostel does try to create a sense of community so that people can meet other people. As far as the facilities, the air vents are full of dust and need to be cleaned.

• 22nd Nov 2014

Great location, very helpful staff members

I was not allowed to extend my stay and was told I am working. I am traveling across canada visiting pro audio colleges and would have loved to stay longer but found out, I'm not welcome.

• 9th Nov 2014

No comments

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Fantastic!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

The best hostel I've stayed at in Canada. Such a family atmosphere and the staff really want to help you in your trip however they can. I highly recommend it. Especially if travelling alone

• 28th Oct 2014

Loved staying here! It had everything i needed - felt like they really knew what travelers needed and provided it for them.

• 23rd Oct 2014

I was a backpaker travling by my self, made some buddy's at this hostile now on a roady across most pubs in bc haha, absoultly the best hostile experance I've had 👌

• 22nd Oct 2014

Awesome in everyway!!

Nice place, close to downtown, very clean. The room was pretty big and the bed was decent. Breakfast, internet and laundry for free! you can't expect more!

It was awesome!

Great people! Great place ! Made heaps of mates!

• 14th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Maybe I did not see it, but lockers in the rooms or somewhere else would be cool.

Very friendly staff and interesting travellers!

• 11th Oct 2014

If the ground outside the room is carpet instead of tile, then there won't be loud sound when people walk around.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • China

all staff are helpful and friendly especially Paula and Rooch . I hade bade experience with Natalia as staff she wasn't nice not at all.

• 3rd Oct 2014