9.0
Superb 1,185 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,185 Total Reviews
Wicked Hostels - Calgary Located at 1505 MacLeod Tr. SE, , Calgary.
Canada
Calgary Alberta T2G 2N6 1505 MacLeod Tr. SE
90% 1185
51.0380020 -114.0589750
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016
2.0

I booked online through your site and wasn't told that if I were living in the same province I couldn't stay there. This is a ridiculous rule and since your site just brings up hostels with available dates and I've travelled all over the world I didn't realize this would ever be a thing. I travelled 8 hours to Calgary to find out I wasn't allowed to stay there. I'm sorry about not being able to explore my own country is ridiculous. This should be more clear from your site when bookin

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Awesome place amazing atmosphere people and staff were rad! Only thing I could pick on would be that there's no lockers

• Canada, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

I would definitely and will go back to this Hostel. The staff were very friendly and the travellers were all of the same opinion that one should have a good time and respect fellow travellers. As well they had services no regular hotel would offer (aka a nightly tour guide to take our group to cool new venues). Thank you to all the staff and people that made my stay great!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

This place is so cool, definitely worth a stay!!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
7th Jun 2016

We had a good time. Everybody was very friendly and if it wasn't the staff it was the other people staying there assisting with directions to the places we wanted to go. The nights out were fun. Side note the Quentin Tarantino soundtrack is awesome music to play throughout the day!

• China, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Impressed by the cleanliness! Enjoyed the atmosphere and how comfy backpack trips can be! Definitely a great stay and a good experience!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2016

Best Hostel so far. Very nice and helpful staff. Good location and almost everything is reachable by foot.

4th Jun 2016

Hostel was great and had daily activities where you can meet other travelers. I enjoyed the fact that the desktop computers were free as well as the laundry (have to stay 3 nights minimum). Only issue was the lack of lockers for our bags resulting in bags being left out in the open

• Canada, Male, 25-30
30th May 2016

Would definitely stay there again, the place is designed for backpackers. My friend and I were the only Canadians I know of, most people were from Europe, Australia, etc. Staff were friendly, on the ball, and already had a group activity planned for dinner.

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
21st May 2016
8.0

I had a nice stayover sadly a lot of ppl couldn't get rid of their electronic devices so there was no way of getting intouch to other ppl