Superb 1,159 Total Reviews
Superb 1,159 Total Reviews
Wicked Hostels - Calgary Located at 1505 MacLeod Tr. SE, , Calgary.
Canada
Calgary Alberta T2G 2N6 1505 MacLeod Tr. SE
91% 1159
51.0380020 -114.0589750
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
11th May 2016

I stayed here for 5 nights and would definitely recommend this hostel! The facilities were fantastic, there was laundry which was done for you, towels to use, breakfast, wifi, computers, printing and international calls, all free! This hostel also had activities each evening that you could take part in, including movie nights, bowling and Saturday nights at Cowboys! The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen area were all kept super clean!

• India, Male, 18-24
10th May 2016

Perfect place for REAL people.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016
7.4

The hostel was quite a walk from downtown, which wouldn't have been a problem otherwise, but the area didn't seen too nice, so I didn't feel like walking there by myself at night. The hostel had no lockers in the rooms which I think is a HUGE minus.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th May 2016

Hostel had the necessities and it was clean, tidy and well lit. Only downside was that there were no secure lockers in the dorm. Great breakfast and helpful staff.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7.1

About a 25 minute walk from downtown but you can get a train there.Good organised service with a staff member showing me where all the facilities are.Many of them like the computer and printer were free.Breakfast was nice, filling and free.Biggest downside was that my dorm was directly next to the busy common room and people talked loudly until 2am .There was no corridor or stairs separating my room from here and the closed door wasn't very sound proof.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st May 2016

My favorite aspect of this hostel was the staff. They were very friendly and happy to assist in anything that was needed. The common room made it easy to meet other people. In fact, within minutes of arriving i found myself going for a bite to eat with other backpackers. During my stay the atmosphere was great. Everything was very clean and given the chance, i would stay here again.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

Definitely recommend ! The hostel is awesome unfortunately I arrived on Sunday and had to leave the next day so everyone was pretty mellowed out. I'm looking forward to coming back !

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Stay here! Good breakfast, security and nice atmosphere.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2016

always love staying here. super close to everything and a great way to meet people :)

• Canada, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

I liked my short stay at Wicked Hostel. The staff is friendly, the service excellent, and the location/amenities make it a great choice for those who want to experience Downtown Calgary. However, they don't normally accept Albertans and as an Albertan and first time staying in a hostel, I felt uneasy. I understand they're trying to provide these services for those out of province/country, so I had to fly under the radar and avoid adding to the seemingly negative perception of Albertans.

Hi there, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We had a great time meeting you! :) Sorry that we made you feel uneasy though. Other than the Calgary Expo we do not allow Albertans, however we do not have any negative perception of Albertans who travel for enjoyment, we hope all our guests and staff treated you very nice and respectful. Hope to see you next year again for the convention! :) Cheers, Team Wicked