9.0
Superb 655 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 655 Total Reviews
Wickham Retreat Backpackers Located at 25-27 Wickham st East Perth, , Perth.
Australia
Perth WA 6004 25-27 Wickham st East Perth
90% 655
-31.9548749 115.8756566
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
3rd Sep 2016

Clean ,confortable and very friendly.Staff can't do anough for you.

• raxert
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

I spent only 2 nights here but I did feel very welcomed & at home throughout my stay. Generous breakfast options, clean linen, bathroom was well-maintained too. Would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends in the future.

• rbailey86
  • Scotland, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
8.0

I loved my stay at wickham retreat! It was a cute and cosy hostel, the staff were great and showed me around-very helpful. It was a little further out of town than I'd like-you could get CAT buses into the city but after a certain time I had to get a taxi back. Overall a great experience, I'd definitely come back!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
7.1

I stayed for 5 days and I have fond memories of it. The location is quite far from city center, but manageable to reach. Do not expect a beautiful entrance or lobby but the atmosphere inside I believe is the best part of it. The kitchen is so helpful since they provide a lot of basics ingredients like rice and pasta. I didn't have a single dinner outside of the hostel. We get to go to a club for free with free drinks and food on the last day which was nice. Overall, good.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

Excellent hostel. Great staff and an even better atmosphere that can feel almost family like

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Loved my stay here! The staff were really friendly and were happy to give you advice on things to do in and around Perth. The small size of the hostel gave it a much more homely feel and a lot easier to make friends. 100% would stay here again!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Atmosphere. That's the biggest plus. I came there and felt like I was with old friends. Mostly germans. Many come back for the weekend after they worked during the week. Thats why its mostly booked out even during off season. The hostel itself has old and mixed furniture kitchen and bathrooms. But its kept clean so that just added to the charm for me.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Awesome place to stay, couldn't have asked for anything better! 10/10 they really looked after everyone, and the atmosphere was great! Would love to stay again

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

The place is absolutely lovely good free breakfast the others staying in the hostel are friendly, the owner Chris is extremely helpful and patient. I couldn't ask for a better place to start my trip in Australia

• Germany, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
5.7

Staff very friendly, beds quiet comfortable. Room walls plastered with posters. The free washing machine and the free laundry powder nice extra. There are no separate Keyes for each room and bathrooms are old and run down. The kitchen is quiet old as well but the free food is alright. But all in all after those good reviews on hostelworld.com a disappointment