Superb 625 Total Reviews
Superb 625 Total Reviews
Wickham Retreat Backpackers Located at 25-27 Wickham st East Perth, , Perth.
Australia
Perth WA 6004 25-27 Wickham st East Perth
91% 625
-31.9548749 115.8756566
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Awesome place to stay, couldn't have asked for anything better! 10/10 they really looked after everyone, and the atmosphere was great! Would love to stay again

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

The place is absolutely lovely good free breakfast the others staying in the hostel are friendly, the owner Chris is extremely helpful and patient. I couldn't ask for a better place to start my trip in Australia

• Germany, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
5.7

Staff very friendly, beds quiet comfortable. Room walls plastered with posters. The free washing machine and the free laundry powder nice extra. There are no separate Keyes for each room and bathrooms are old and run down. The kitchen is quiet old as well but the free food is alright. But all in all after those good reviews on hostelworld.com a disappointment

• karinabonline8701
  • Poland, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

Great place! The staff is fantastic, great atmosphere. I've already booked a couple of additional nights here. I like the fact that it's not a party hostel, it's in a quiet location, but it's in walking distance to the city centre (15/20 mins?). I would recommend this place.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
13th Jun 2016

Older place, but very friendly and covers all the basics. Would stay again.

• Singapore, Male, 41+
10th Jun 2016

The place is full of activities, sometimes too noisy, people tends to talk very loud. Owner is friendly, place full of free stuff to use. but those who stay there tends to throw or put their stuff on the floor In the room. The owner should advise them to put their stuff neatly in the room.

• England, Female, 41+
31st May 2016

Great location for me, easy access to the city, train station, happy staff, superb value for money. From my pick up to my departure I felt at home. Nothing too much trouble for Charlie who I think is the owner. Will definitely stay again just a pity I had to move on so soon as I had booked to travel up north otherwise I would have stay for the entirety of my trip.

If you had stayed, it would have been a pleasure having you. I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

28th May 2016
7.7

Lovely small hostel.I felt like home.warm and friendly atmosphere and very kind and helpful staff!

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Safe travels.

22nd May 2016
6.6

A bit expensive comlared to other Perth hostels. Very secure as locked from the outside. Location quute a walk from cbd. Staff are super helpful. Atmosphere is almost non existing. Hostel is clean with everything you would expect.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016

Hostel is a bit of a walk from the central business district of Perth (~2km) but makes up for it by having great atmosphere, interesting people, enforced quiet hours, decent wifi, and a lot of free breakfast food. Hostel is in a converted house. Rate includes pillow, bedding, and towel. Highly recommended!

I appreciate your great, honest review, thankyou. We do falter a bit on the location, but I dont think I could be bothered with drunk gate crashers from the city bars. That would do my head in. Im glad you enjoyed your stay and maybe see you again soon.