Wickham Retreat Backpackers Reviews

25-27 Wickham st East Perth, Perth, Australia

Prob. The beat hostel i've even been to. Will definitely come back.

I loved staying at this hostel. I would call it "Backpackers Paradise". Why so? The breakfast is included and noone minds if you eat breakfast in the evening ;)! Also there is Pizza Night once a week and Sandwich Night - I think- twice a week, where you get dinner for free. So you can save money. If you get to a Supermarket in Australia for the first time, you'll get what I mean. It might not be the cleanest of all hostels, but it def gets cleaned everyday. Staff and facilities were alright.

Good youth hostel! Very convenient to let his bag for free all the day. I would like to get the phone number of the blonde girl on reception ;-)

• 21st Oct 2014

The bathrooms could be better...

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

This place was like an oasis in a desert, and like a 5 star resort, compared to the farm I am living on in Northern Perth. I nearly had tears in my eyes as I was led around my tour of the immaculate hostel, offered delicious dinner AND breakfast, was able to do my laundry for free, had wi-fi for free, I was in heaven. I have never been in such a generous hostel, with such friendly staff, and to top it off, all guests were respectful of the quiet time past 11 pm so I actually got to sleep!

The best hostel I've stayed in Western Australia! Lots of excellent free food on offer as well as free use of washing machines and dryers. Clean rooms and kitchen, parquet floors (no carpet in the room, yay! :). Nice tv-room and wide choice of channels. Location is a bit far away from the CBD, but the free CAT bus is 3 mins walk away. Excellent value for money.

Another most excellent stay at Wickham !! Always a fun and social atmosphere, plus great staff with Marie, Charlie and the lovely Frederika!!

1 2 Next » last »