Wiki Hostel & Green Village Reviews

Via Colle Casette 34, Zagarolo, Rome, Italy

Great hostel! Wonderful, very friendly staff and awesome atmosphere. Great for meeting other travelers. Quite far from Rome- about 35 minutes by train and the trains are only at specific times. However it's worth staying in Zagarolo. The town is small but fun to explore and nice to get away from the huge crowds in Rome. Small hostel but the food they serve is delicious and they usually have events planned every night. Very clean. My room had AC which is rare in Italy! Would stay here again!!

Could not pick a fault with this hostel. At first I was worries about the location and the distance to the city but I enjoyed zagorolo more than big city Rome anyway. Free walking tours were awesome. Pizza and pasta night were incredible! If you are coming to Rome, stay at wiki! I'll definitely be back

Wiki was the most welcoming hostel I've ever stayed at. As soon as I stepped inside I felt at home. All the staff go out of their way to help you or answer any questions you may have about Rome, and really help create the amazing environment that makes wiki such a wonderful place to stay at. This is also the ideal place to meet people. Don't let the few short fallings (minimal breakfast &kitchen utensils, short commute from Rome) stop you from staying here. You will want to extend your stay.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Thanks a lot guys, you're really friendly staff, if I go back tk Rome for sure I will go there.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at - ended up extending my stay for three extra nights. Great way to meet people, awesome atmosphere and the most friendly staff you could possibly ask for. It was great to get away from the city as well. Would recommend anyone to go here and I'm definitely coming back in the future!

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful, and the facilities are unbeatable when compared to other hostels. I felt like a was in a secluded paradise with great people from all over the world to swim, cook, drink and talk with. I will definitely be back to this hostel.

• 17th Jul 2015

One of the greatest hostels I've ever been to. The staff are extremely friendly and will individually great you upon check-in. The facilities are great, including a pool, kitchen and work-out room. The Wi-Fi is slow however their computers work will through the ethernet. It's a 20 minute train ride from Rome. Tickets cost 2.60 euros one way. If you want to see Rome in the day and then relax at night then this is the place to be. Great atmosphere, couldn't ask for anything more. Don't miss out.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. My sister and I decided to stay outside of Rome so we could see a local village and escape all the craziness and it was such a great decision. The staff at wiki were so friendly, helpful and welcoming. It was cooler than Rome, they organised a pizza party which was great and the food available at the restaurant is amazing for the prices. Absolutely loved it! Ps the private rooms are amazing, like an apartment so nice for one night even

I had one of the best times of my trip at Wiki Hostel. The staff where the best out of any hostel I've been to. The city its in, Zagarolo is a nice quiet town away from the madness of Rome, I enjoyed just walking around that town. It's so easy to meet people at the hostel especially with their pizza and pasta party, the best atmosphere of any hostel I've been too. I made a lot of great friends and made great memories, everything about the hostel is great!

Loved this hostel! We met great people here and the staff was fantastic. Only worry was the wifi was slow and a 30 min train ride to Rome. But every thing else was so good that those things didn't even matter. If you get the chance to stay here do it. The pasta party was a ton of fun as well!

If you don't wanna stay in the big city, that's the best place to be. The WiFi connection is not really good.

We absolutely LOVED this place. We met great people, had a lot of fun, ate A LOT of food. There wasn't much in the way of security (no keys or lockers) but there really wasn't a need for it. It's a 30min train ride from Rome but the station is close and they have shuttles throughout the day. It's nice being outside Rome and Zagarolo is absolutely beautiful too. Stay here. Trust me.

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I loved it! They really set things up for you to have a great time and the guest service was flawless! The staff is very kind! Do be advised, it is a 20-30 minute train from the city which stops running just after 10PM and doesn't start back up until 5:30AM. So if you want to party in Rome, this is not your hostel. But with the Wiki hostel bar was just great and I always had something fun to do. Also easy to get to and from thee train.

I personally loved the location – it was great to get out of the city and have somewhere to relax after a big day of sightseeing (the shuttle bus was also a great service)! Also, the staff were fantastic and welcoming, and the food delicious; the kittens were also great :) Only thing, the mattresses were a little bit thin, but other than that, I had a great stay

Awesome place to stay at. The staff was super friendly an be very helpful. The pizza party was a great way to meet other travelers.

Pros: in a beautiful location, leafy green trees, pool, free shuttle to and from the station, PASTA NIGHT, delicious and cheap local wine, clean, big rooms, lovely staff, nice bathrooms, good price, ten cats! Cons: far from Rome but the hostel itself makes up for it, we were promised kittens but they never turned up. Go to Wiki. You will love it.

I had a wonderful time at Wiki! Yeah, the hostel is outside of Rome, but this small town of zagarolo was actually nice! (Especially when it was Bread Festival!) The train journey to and from Rome wasn't a problem at all for me. I felt more like a local having to commute into town with the locals ! Would definitely stay here again !

Nice change of pace from an inner-city hostel. Take part in all activities the hostel offers because they're well-run, full of great info, and you'll be surrounded by great people. Pasta night turns the entire hostel into one giant family. Interact with the staff, because they really care about you and want you to have a great time. And, explore Zagarolo!

Best place I have stayed while traveling in Europe. Rome is a quick train ride away from the hostel which was convienent with my eurail. The staff is wonderful and they have really fun walking tours through the Zagarolo town. I highly recommend you do them if you stay here. There is a beautiful lake nearby that had been the highlight of my trip. The internet sucks here but the people make up for it.

• 3rd Jul 2015

This is the best hostel ever!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4