Wiki Hostel & Green Village Reviews

Via Colle Casette 34, Zagarolo, Rome, Italy

Over all the best hostel I have stayed at in Italy. Not only was the Hostel itself very clean and well ran, the staff are awesome! They helped me book my train to my next destination, let us know the in's and outs of Rome, and even had a little walking group go to the local farmers market on Sunday's. And on top of it all, they have a free shuttle service that will take you to the train to go into Rome and pick you up when you come back from your day.

Though, a bit far from central Rome, but nice place to stay. Really nice atmosphere and an amazing staff too. They know Rome very well and gave us best recommendations for our trip.

This is one great hostel! It's a 30 minute train to get to zagarolo and 7 min free shuttle to get to Wiki but the installations and personnel made it worth it. You have a small gym per room, nice showers, clean bathrooms, good breakfasts and very, very good dinners for 5 euros! This is an awesome hostel :)

Will come back here to stay, best hostel I've ever stayed at. 30 min outside of Rome, so you have to buy train tickets all the time and the WiFi was sometimes shotty but everything else made up for the shortcomings. Stay here!

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Obviously its a bit of a commute to Rome but it is completely worth it, make sure you call when you arrive by train so they can send the shuttle because its a bit of a walk from the train station. I had an amazing stay!