Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel Arequipa Reviews

Calle Ugarte 111, Arequipa, Peru

Amazing, would be so bad to go to Arequipa and not say at this hostel!

Great party hostel in a good location. Seems every night is big. Huge lockers. Close to the worst wifi I've had in Peru. Decent food

Great location and friendly staff! I would highly recommend this place to someone! The only thing was that there was not as much hot water as I would of liked

Wild Rover Arequipa lives up to the reputation after our previous stay at Wild Rover LA Paz! Clean hostel, comfy beds, hot showers, daily and nightly activities and a great place to meet travellers and have a few drinks. The outside pool/bar is a great place to relax and the hostel is centrally located only a few blocks from the plaza de armas. Definitely recommend this hostel for your visit to Arequipa!

Wow. Where do I start. From the beginning to the end this stay was incredible. This is quite possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff were just amazing, very friendly and offering so much great advice. Estefania in particular really shone out as the outstanding performer. She was a fountain of useful information, and made staying at this hostel a real joy. All in all, I'd highly recommend this hostel to anyone. 10 out of 10

• 29th Jul 2015

Definitely a party hostel, but seemed to have most things needed. A nice place and great location, but don't expect to be getting too much sleep while you're there!

it's a Wild Rover. 100%. You guys made our SA trip x

Staff were rude from the start. Despite me having my hostel world app and the the confirmation of our price in front of them on the computer they tried to charge me extra, they were also very unhelpful when I asked about buses. My boyfriend had food poisoning and we were staying in an empty dorm so I used another pillow from an empty bed to make him more comfortable, he was woken up 4 times saying he could only have one pillow. Stale bread and very dirty toilets.

This place was super fun! The bar was quite lively, but closed at a reasonable hour so people could sleep. The bartenders would then usually lead those who wanted to continue the party to a local bar or club. Overall, it was one of the best hostel we stayed at in Peru!!! Would recommend 100% to anyone young and adventurous.

Decent hostel but the facilities/ location were nothing outstanding. There was good hot water for showers and the women s bathroom had a larger showed option. Breakfast was stale bread and in at and coffee but the rest of hostel meals were fine. Good drink specials and fun party atmosphere!

• 12th Jun 2015

This is a great place. It has the pool side music all day, and creative theme nights & lively bar night life every night. The bar inside is very popular. Sandra, who is part front desk staff, directed me to places in Arequipa that made my experience excellent. She was very helpful, knowledgeable, and speaks fantastic English.

Really nice hostel, very helpful and good staff that made me feel just like home, good showers etc

• 30th May 2015
  • Sweden

Good Location, good bar...Great Staff specially Burro!!

Wild Rover Arequipa awsome hostel, I spent a good time there, the reason i decided stay more than one day, staff really friendly and fun, beds are comfortable, hot showers and the bathrooms are clean all the time, I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 29th May 2015

Awesome hostel. Awesome staff. Comfy beds. Thanks Sandra. You guys are all amazing and have made my experiance at the Wild Rover Arequipa the best!!

• 24th May 2015

Great hostel, awesome staff, clean rooms and showers. I had an amazing at the Wild Rover. If you look for a relaxing and calm hostel, go somewhere else! But if you want to meet great people and have a lot of fun, then go to the Wild Rover! It's worth it.

• 19th May 2015

The wild rover was an excellent hostel for the price, and if you're looking for a party hostel it's definitely the place to be. It's close to the plaza, monetary, and just about everything else you might be looking for. The staff was a great help with anything I needed and spoke excellent English, which is a plus when you don't speak any Spanish. Wifi was good during the day but absent at night. Not a big deal as they have two computers you can use anytime.

amazing location right by a bunch of good restaurants and "sights". rooms and bathrooms were kept clean and the beds were comfy. standard breakfast, the wifi could be a little patchy, but there was enough to keep us occupied.. ping pong, pool etc. and the bar was sik, the staff were super nice and enthusiastic. thank uuuu

Great location-with lovely pool, bar areas etc. staff are very friendly and helpful especially Estafani.

Standard wild rover. Was great for St. Paddys day!