Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel Arequipa

Fabulous 655 Total Reviews
Fabulous 655 Total Reviews

4th Feb 2017

Bring earplugs, have a blast. The food is cheap and amazing!

Dear Ashley, We would like to thank you for choosing Wild Rover Hostel Cusco and giving us a good review. We are extremely pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and hope we can look forward to your custom again in the very near future. If you are still travelling around South America don't forget, as well as Cusco, we have a Wild Rover Hostel in Arequipa and La Paz, all perfectly located in the city centre. Many thanks once again, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Best wishes, Wild Rover Team

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

Consistent delivery at Wild Rovers! Amazing beds, food, parties, showers etc!

Dear Jeremy, We would like to thank you for choosing Wild Rover Hostel Cusco and giving us such a great review. We are extremely pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and hope we can look forward to your custom again in the very near future. If you are still travelling around South America don't forget, as well as Cusco, we have a Wild Rover Hostel in Arequipa and La Paz, all perfectly located in the city centre. Many thanks once again, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Best wishes, Wild Rover Team

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
7.7

Defonite party hostel and music can be heard from dorms (they close bar at 1am though). Breakfast is super basic- bread and jam. There's no kitchen and food from restaurant is average. Cleaners were constantly cleaning, which is totally needed in a party hostel. Rooms need better lighting, but overall my stay was fine. They have a tab system which is helpful, but be careful because they made mistakes on mine but I had kept track of my buys so it was sorted out.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Great atmosphere and staff. Be prepared to stay up late and sleep in cause this really is a party hostel. Only a short walk to the plaza and plenty of fantastic food options available close by.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th Jan 2017

Good hostel, it can get noisy but the bar closes at 1am. Plugs didn't work in the room so you have to charge your devices at reception.

Dear Renee, We would like to thank you for choosing Wild Rover Hostel Arequipa and giving us such a great review. We are extremely pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and hope we can look forward to your custom again in the very near future. We would also like to let you know we are working on the electrical outlets in your dorm. Thank you for brining this to our attention. If you are still travelling around South America don't forget, as well as Arequipa, we have a Wild Rover Hostel in Cusco and La Paz, all perfectly located in the city centre. Many thanks once again, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Best wishes, Wild Rover Team

9th Jan 2017

I took my son who is 22, he had a blast. Being an older traveler I felt a little out of place but this trip was for my son not me.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

Only stayed a night in between the other two wild rovers but it was nice! The pool area would have been really cool in the right season, the bar was nice and all the staff were very friendly!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

Great location to the main Plaza. Very clean dorms, showers etc. Definitely a party hostel.

15th Dec 2016

Pretty good place, but for someone my age, maybe not so much. I know it's not their fault, but right now as I write this there are two people engaging in coitus in the girls bathroom, and on my first night I had two people jump into bed naked. So yeah, is a party hostel for sure. Good facilities though; hot water, locked door all the time, blah blah blah. Sorry, can't concentrate with the sounds coming from down the hall....

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

I've got nothing bad to say about this place, not like all other party hostels. I was worried it would feel too forced as some party hostels can, but the bar attached to the hostel has a really nice vibe, great people, and although there can be a party every night, I found it super easy to get to sleep. They also let me keep my stuff there whilst I did a Colca Canyon hike for 2 days. Definitely a top place to stay in Arequipa!