Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel Arequipa Reviews

Calle Ugarte 111, Arequipa, Peru

Nice place to stay, but very noisy until late, It means If you wanna relax all night long It's gonna be very complicated!

In comparison with the other wild rovers this one is pretty quiet. The party level isnt as high as the others. However, this wild rover does have a swimming pool (although I havent used it).

The staff were seriously unhelpful. There was one lady who was EXTRA helpful, but I asked one for info on colca canyon and she told me to take And holy snap is this place loud. No rooms are free from the pumping bar. I get its a party hostel and its my own fault I was just not in the mood. But just be aware, no escape and no sleep. Breakfast is literally bread and spread. And for some reason no foosball after like 10pm..

Its a party hostel. If you are looking to party this is the place. If not, then I wouldn't recommend it as it is a bit loud at night and has a party atmosphere.

Party hostel, louf but frienfly

Had such a great time here, super fun hostel! Music can be a bit loud in the rooms if you want to go to sleep early, and I wish there had been power outlets in the rooms, but other than that no complaints! Would definitely stay again if I wanted to party in Arequipa!

Horrible place. Old, dirty and noise. No plugs in on dorms, MO rental towels, no wifi access at dorms. Very expensive for what it is.

The downside of WRB is the breakfast only. The guests would deserve a better bread and a good coffee, at least.

Me and my friend spent first Christmas away from home here but this place made it out home for the festive period. So many events going on and things to do in the hostel as well as out in the lovely city of Arequipa. Met the best people and had some right laughs! 100% lives up to expectation and would recommend every time !

Stayed here over Christmas and really enjoyed it. Good party atmosphere but also able to chill out during the day. Food and drinks from the bar are decent prices. Close to the plaza and everything you need in town

there was no plug outlets on the dorms

It's a pretty decent hostel, clean, safe, good location, retaurant and two bars. That is all you can want or need really.l would recommend this place for sure. Only problems I had were in the 4 bed room I stayed in, there was no fan or air con and would get ridiculously hot in there, so much so I had to wake up early (7 or 8am) because too hot. Also, it's a party hostel but not totally crazy, I never heard good music playing and the tables and stools in the bar made it more of a sit down affair.

It has everything a backpacker needs! Girls only bathroom was great, the staff were so helpful, so close to town and really easy to meet people. Not huge parties as people tend to leave early, come on overnight buses or have early tours because that's this town but still fun! highly recommended!

This is an odd plans for a wild rover to be as the other two are in more bustling cities. In comparison to the other two wild rovers, it lacked spirit. It feels that the guests stagnate at the hostel all day, gathering around the oddly placed pool. Overall still clean comfy beds, but unless you plan to go to the canyon, there really is not any point staying here.

Broken glass in the swimming pool which was luckily found before it caused any harm. Encouraged to dance on the bar, staff took drinks off us for 'safety' yet when we had finished dancing we came to discover the staff had drank our drinks and refused to replace them. Here you are not a valued customer.

l liked it so much! Congrats

Great hostel, location and parties. As with all wild rovers Would recommend to anyone travelling who wants to party. Definitely book the rafting through wild rover if you plan that trip as well!

Lives up to its reputation . Hands down best place to stay

My favorite wild rover (stayed in all 3). The pool was amazing for sunday chills. the bar was always packed and the hangovers pretty terrible. They were great about leaving bags at the hostel and extending my stay. as usual, breakfast was poor as the other wild rovers. Wifi was also temperamental at times. All in all - would not go anywhere else when in Arequipa!

Great location just minutes from main plaza. Clean hostel with spacious rooms and hot showers. Nice outdoor pool area to chill during the day. And great atmosphere at night. Decent bar menu at decent price. Everything you'd expect from wild rover.