Fabulous 882 Total Reviews
Fabulous 882 Total Reviews
Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel Located at Calle Cuesta Santa Ana 782., , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Calle Cuesta Santa Ana 782.
83% 882
-13.5144336 -71.9852392
    Rooms available

• Maldives, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Absolutley loved my stay at the rover, the new location and facilities are like nothing else I've seen in my travels! The bar is great craic, and theres always events on each night to keep things social. Beds are all brand new, amnd the water pressure alone would make your dauy. Staff were all great, Diego the manager helped me out with information regarding treks, transport and things to do around the city- as well as being my drinking buiddy when night fell! Overall, 10/10

3rd Sep 2016

Great hostel with the best manager ever (Diego). Spacious rooms and hot showers. Everything a traveller needs. The hostel has a great bar in a seperate building allowing you to either party or sleep undisurbed as you want. Recommended

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

WILDROVER IS AMAZING!!!! I've had such a blast here for my short time,Super affordable,Lovely staff esecially Diego

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

Fantastic place, really great staff. The view of Cusco is almost at great as one from the side of a mountain here. If I come back to Cusco it will be the only place I'd stay.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The new wild rover is amazing!!! Such an incredible update from the old one. Great hot showers, brand new clean bathrooms and the comfiest bed I've had in 8 months in South America. The brand new bar has the most incredible view over cusco, we watched the fireworks over the plaza from its balcony and it's away from the rooms so got a great nights sleep before Machu Picchu. Absolutely recommend to stay there. Diego and all the managers are great and make you feel like family.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

Loved staying here! Dorms and bathrooms were best we've stayed in since being in South America! Great atmosphere and staff were really friendly and helpful

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

Great place, great location, great atmosphere, but unfortunately the staff was not very friendly.

10th Aug 2016
7.1

the hostel is good to party, rooms and bathrooms were dirty, the staff was nice, it's for one-two nights

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
6.6

(Before they moved) the hostel was nice the rooms were a bit dingy but they did the job.. I would just like to say how rude the staff were except the Irish girl manager.. They were always hungover I even got a sorry I'm just f**ckin hungover when I asked for a coke and didn't get it.. The Irish bartender with the bald head was creepy and tried to hit on every girl possible. I also had raw chicken twice and my friend even got salmonella..

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
5.1

This hostel feel dark and dingy. Almost like a prison. I was in a 13 bed mix dorm and there was no curtecy from people returning late at night. This is the first place I've experienced such disrespect. Plus someone had slept in my bed prior to my arrival at 11:30 PM.