Fabulous 867 Total Reviews
Fabulous 867 Total Reviews
Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel Located at Calle Cuesta Santa Ana 782., , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Calle Cuesta Santa Ana 782.
83% 867
-13.5144336 -71.9852392
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

Great place, great location, great atmosphere, but unfortunately the staff was not very friendly.

10th Aug 2016
7.1

the hostel is good to party, rooms and bathrooms were dirty, the staff was nice, it's for one-two nights

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
6.6

(Before they moved) the hostel was nice the rooms were a bit dingy but they did the job.. I would just like to say how rude the staff were except the Irish girl manager.. They were always hungover I even got a sorry I'm just f**ckin hungover when I asked for a coke and didn't get it.. The Irish bartender with the bald head was creepy and tried to hit on every girl possible. I also had raw chicken twice and my friend even got salmonella..

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
5.1

This hostel feel dark and dingy. Almost like a prison. I was in a 13 bed mix dorm and there was no curtecy from people returning late at night. This is the first place I've experienced such disrespect. Plus someone had slept in my bed prior to my arrival at 11:30 PM.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
5.4

An all round ok stay, however my coat was stolen from the dorm I was staying in and the staff were pretty useless at helping me find it, especially given there was only two other people in the dorm that night. No luck getting it back and so now having to fork out for a much worse replacement

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
1st Aug 2016
8.0

Good party hostel, great food, cheap drink, lots of entertainment. Tough to sleep if you are in the rooms close to the bar but overall brilliant

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
5.1

Really good hostel of you want to party. The sheets and pillow cases were covered in yellow stains. They also have a policy where first people to check in get bottom bunks. As the only girl in a mixed dorm I ended up sharing with a random guy rather than my boyfriend. I think it is much safer to have people travelling together share the same bunk beds particularly when you are the only girl in the room. Shower was hot but low pressure. Bar seemed popular but we didn't have the chance to use it

• Australia, Male, 31-40
12th Jul 2016

Great place to stay! Bed was comfy, shower was hot... Which is all you really need. Then pile on top of that the atmosphere, good food, cheap drinks. Outstanding!

10th Jul 2016

Great pub, good food, wish there were more common areas to hang out late-night outside of the pub for a break (like the courtyard or the ping-pong room. Our bathroom flooded everytime someone took a shower, and our room was right above the pub so it was really loud, but I had a good time and overall would totally stay there again.

8th Jul 2016
6.0

No kitchen, rooms and bathrooms are dirty, and kind of a strange crowd. Rude staff. Good bar. Standard bread and jam breakfast. I stayed here one night and moved to Pariwana, which is much better in my opinion.