Wild Rover Backpackers

8.8
Fabulous 2470 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

I spent a night at the Wild Rover Backpackers in La Paz. My stay was very pleasant! Nils, one of the cool hostel staff greeted me warmly, was super nice and helpful during my entire stay and gave me a lot of good tips! The location is almost perfect, as the main attractions are very close. The rooms are simple, but very clean. The overall atmosphere in the hostel was super relaxed and fun. A warm thank you again to Nils! I was very satisfied and can highly recommend the hostel!

20th Jun 2017

Had an awesome time at this WildRover. Guys running the bar definitely get the parties going. Smooth transition during check in and out. Don't forget it's like Friday night everyday while you travel.

20th Jun 2017
7.7

I guess it's partly my fault for not realizing it was such a party hostel. I checked in around 9:30 pm after finishing the Uyuni salt flats tour and was exhausted. There was a huge party going on and while I was checking in a drunk guy who could barely stand came up behind me and put his arm around me. That night, I woke up from screaming intermittently until almost 4 am. The second night was a little quieter but this hostel is more geared towards the "gap year" crowd.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2017

The place is great, the staff is super helpful. But watch out for your stuff, while i was using the pc someone stole my sunglasses.

15th Jun 2017

It was our third and last wild rover. It did meet the expectations we built by staying at the ones in Peru. Great staff, wild parties and perfect location

10th Jun 2017

This place is definitely a bargain especially if you spend some time hanging out at the pub inside. Beds are really comfortable. There's big lockers in the room that I was able to fit my 70 liter bag in. They also have a bag storage room that allows you to leave luggage if you're leaving for a short trip out of La paz. The only downside was that a party hostel naturally attracts some pretty annoying characters that make it hard to sleep.

Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Wild Rover La Paz and giving us a really good review! We are thrilled to know you had such an enjoyable stay and found great comfort in our service, facilities and our infamous Wild Rover Bar. We strive to provide our guests with a stay they'll remember and we hope yours last you a life time. We are equally sorry to read you found it hard to sleep. Unfortunately this can be the downfall of staying in a dorm. Thank you again for your review and if you're still travelling S.A, don't forget, we have a Wild Rover Cusco (our brand new and impressive build) and a Wild Rover Arequipa with its very own pool. Come and say hello! All the best with your future travels. Best wishes, Wild Rover Team

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Great party hostel, loads of drinking and fun organised every night. Really, really clean for the type of hostel it is. Could do with more plug sockets, and the breakfast isn't great.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2017
7.4

Hostel in good location and good food in the restaurant. Breakfast is basic. Good atmosphere for partying however if you want a good nights sleep this place is not for you. Rooms crowded and noise from bar impossible to sleep through. Lost count of the number of people taking drugs too.

5th Jun 2017

Best and cleanest bathrooms I've seen in a hostel. Smoking area should be moved and bar staff should be more vigilant about who tab they are charging to.

Dear guestl, Thank you for choosing Wild Rover La Paz and giving a review! We are thrilled to know overall you had an enjoyable stay and enjoyed the comfort/cleanliness of our hostel. We strive to provide our guests with a stay they'll remember and we hope yours last you a life time. We have also taken your feedback onboard regarding our smoking area and tab service. Thank you again for your review and if you're still travelling S.A, don't forget, we have a Wild Rover Cusco (our brand new and impressive build) and a Wild Rover Arequipa with its very own pool. Come and say hello! All the best with your future travels. Best wishes, Wild Rover Team

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

Third and final wild rover and was in high contest with the Cusco one for which is the best. The staff are great and you feel at home straight away. Best place to meet people and is hard to escape from. Unlike some party hostels it's also really clean, great bathrooms and comfy beds. The food is pretty cheap too and I'm going to miss it dearly. Make sure you stay here !

Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Wild Rover La Paz and giving us such a fantastic review! Great to know you survived all three Wild Rover Hostels! You are a True Wild Rover and we hope you collected you complimentary drink and survivor t-shirt!!! We are thrilled to know you had such an enjoyable stay and found great comfort in our services, facilities, beds and high level of cleanliness. We strive to provide our guests with a home-away-from-home and a stay they'll remember. We hope your Wild Rover experience lasts you a life time. Thank you again! All the best with your future travels. Best wishes, Wild Rover Team