Wild Rover Backpackers Reviews

Calle Comercio1476, La Paz, Bolivia

The atmosphere was great, only here for a night so can't really comment on other stuff!

Good party hostel especially if you get a room away from the bar.

Everything was alright but not our vibes.

• 23rd Feb 2015

very comfortable and warm beds, staff super friendly and helpful. don't go here if you are looking for a quiet hostel cause there is always a party going on. service in the bar very slow.

I was a bit hesitant about staying here for the party reputation, but I had a great time. The beds were comfortable, the food in the bar was good, I didnt have a problem sleeping, the company the use for the Death Road trip was awesome, and there was stuff happening in the bar every night. The only average thing was the breakfast, but it seems to be standard in a lot of places.

I've yet to come across a hostel with a better atmosphere - the bar is full of lively people accompanied by great music, lots of booze, decent pub food and a pool table. Also, a live band played during my stay and they were superb. The staff were extremely professional and had detailed knowledge of the city. More positives: comfortable bed, hot showers, good wifi. The only downside (and that's me being picky) is that it's slightly away from the city centre. Strongly recommend.

Really nice and helpful staff especially Paloma.

I decided a few nights party hostel and it didn't disappoint. Great bar at night and good crowd staying there too. It's clean well located OK Internet good rooms and helpful staff - they even moved me last night as was ill with an early flight. Only let down was the tour desk, you may want to shop around.

had great stay for one night :)

Rover is a very god place to stay, location is perfect, staff is friendly and ready to help with queries. I give my special thanks to Paola at the reception. She not only helped me with my questions but also made sure my stay at the hostel was comfortable and travel around Bolivia was going to be smooth. She is a role model. Thanks Paola. I highly recommend Wild Rovers to the folks traveling to La Paz.

Great hostel. The location is central, there is 24/7 security and reception available and the showers/bathrooms are always clean. Further, the staff are really friendly and helpful. Highly recommended. Best in Bolivia.

I stayed in Loki and WIldrover in La Paz, and I think they are the two best hostels to stay in La Paz. Both are equally good (for people who like to party). If you're looking for a calm quiet hostel, this is not the place to stay.

Really good party hostel. Bout sums it up. Death road tour they book is awesome, so is the Amazon trip. The salt flats trip was comfortably the low light of our entire trip though as we had an obnoxious non-english speaking driver who blasted regaeton at us for three days. At least he didn't get drunk I guess!

If you want to party in South America, then you definitely want to stay here. Met people from all around the world here. Great, friendly and welcoming staff with clean rooms and comfy beds! Definitely reccommend!

• 8th Jan 2015

I loved this place. Ended up extending my stay twice. Had a fantastic time partying and chilling out here. Glad I chose a room with less beds (6), because when I needed and wanted to sleep, that wasn't a problem. I guess this is a "party hostel", but moreso I feel like if you're looking for a good time, it's a great place to be-- we're here for a good time, not a long time, no? Breakfast the only let down. Food served by the restaurant is delicious and everything is super clean. LOVE IT!

Nice place to staying and hang out. The night at the pub is amazing.

Being a solo traveller and wanting to find a party hostel this was definately the right place. Within about 5 minutes if you make the effort you are talking to about 5 people at the bar. Staff are usually travellers so are in the same boat as you. Super clean bathrooms was really surprised at how clean they were. Staff were really helpful. Recommend spending the extra few dollars and getting a smaller room, located a little further from the bar. Perfect for partying hard and meeting people.

• 7th Jan 2015

It is a really nice hostel. Good for party Really clean and very comfortable bed. Also the food is very tasty. When you like it quiet your are wrong in this hostel.

Best party hostel if that's what you're looking for

Great hostel, with a good nighttime atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4