Wild Rover Backpackers Reviews

Calle Comercio1476, La Paz, Bolivia

Increíble el bar , la atmósfera de fiesta es increíble , todo muy limpio y el servicio es excelente a un muy buen precio , definitivamente lo volvería

Total party hostel. Don't stay here if you want to rest or sleep. The noise does not stop until at least 3 or 4am and every night the staff go into all the rooms offering free shots. Staff are not very helpful. Beds are comfortable but showers are either freezing or boiling. Location good. If you want to party hard, great, if not choose elsewhere.

One of the best hostel you can have in Bolivia. Crazy parties, nice beds, good wi-fi. The travel agency is really good. The rooms are quiet unless you are near the bar. Would recommend it to anyone unless you don't want to party and be alone!

No kitchen but the bar food is good and cheap. It's a great party hostel, but after 3 days I'd recommend going somewhere else to give your liver and break and so that you can get out and actually see la Paz! Really clean, hot showers, easy to meet people.

I had an awesome time! So much so that I booked another stay when I return to La Paz! Don't stay here unless you want to party. Every night people are dancing on the bar! Quiz night escalated quickly! ..Hangover breakfast is great! Other food is amazing! Although sometimes food can be a bit slow out of the kitchen. Security could be improved by doors that lock. We had a random each night just barge into our dorm. St Patricks Day 2014 was a night I'll never remember but definitely never forget!

Important stuff: wifi works, showers are luke warm (go downstairs BEFORE 8am for hot ones), great meals (sometimes you do have to chase them), great atmosphere, comfy beds, lockers, more lockers at reception for charging your phones & computers, staff are awesome. Booked four nights, stayed an extra three (was there for St Patty´s weekend - insane). Be careful though - this place is a money making machine, and you WILL spend way more here than intended.

PARTY HOSTEL. So DONT stay if you want to have a quiet night. I stayed 3 days, I was waken up at 1, 2 4 am, 7, 8 am. So people have activities at all hours.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The bar serves great food, breakfast is available until 12 pm unofficially. Great movies to watch however at night the bar is very noisy however I managed to sleep well.

Huge hostel, close to the witch's market, fun bar, lives up to the name.

the best hostel i been so far. big and comfort bed, good food, great pub with greater parties. also wifi work perfectly and u have computer with speed internet

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Israel

A great stay. Staff are friendly and helpful, lockers provided. Wifi good. Food excellent (possibly the best I've had in Bolivia)... A party hostel but not impossible to get a decent sleep - book in a 6 bed dorm or lower and you're far enough from the bar that you can sleep when you want n party when you want. A brilliant, fun, stay.

Great party hostel! Every night they have events at the bar which are very well done then usually everybody goes out after together! Good vibes all round at this hostel!

Wild Rover, Loki and the other party hostels are hard to fault. If you know what to expect - a party hostel that has all of the facilities (good WIFI, clean bathrooms, etc.) that backpackers want, then you won't be disappointed. What makes this hostel a little different (as with the Loki in La Paz) is their strict no drug policy. You should also remember that this place is licenced so you can't BYO alcohol. It also has no kitchen so you can't cook for yourself. So can't save money there.

I know its a party hostel, but it seems to attract a small minority of people that act really stupid and aggresive.... Some of the staff were also rude because they expect you to eat/drink/do everything from the hostel, and if you ask for more information they just send you to their own travel agency.... not the most helpful.

Clean and good in most ways. The hostel has a pub, witch both means that you can get very good and quite cheap meals and drinks in the hostel (the hostel lacks a kitchen), but it gets a little loud. Definitely a party place.

We only stayed one night to party but the atmosphere was great and we got exactly what we was looking for, a party hostel with interesting people to meet. I would recommend solo and group travelers to stay at this hostel, if your looking for a good time and a party! If I'm ever in La Paz again I would stay more nights!

Good atmosphere here. All out of Barry's teabags when we got there :(

Paola at reception was very nice, bar is great, rooms are comfy, breakfast buffet and time is ok. Overall a great experience. Very social hostel.

If you're searching for a place to rest and sleep.. this is not the right place. This is the kind of hostel who organizes parties and events to gather people, to make people enjoy and have fun, so you won't sleep so much, it's really wild, but in positive way. Staff is amazing, prices reasonable, safe and clean. What else? ;)

The hostel and the atmosphere was amazing. The staff were friendly and fun. However, the bathrooms were small and hot water wasn't there almost all the nights I was there. Further, the door to my room did not close and it was quite noisy at night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4