Wild Rover Backpackers Reviews

Calle Comercio1476, La Paz, Bolivia

Rover is a very god place to stay, location is perfect, staff is friendly and ready to help with queries. I give my special thanks to Paola at the reception. She not only helped me with my questions but also made sure my stay at the hostel was comfortable and travel around Bolivia was going to be smooth. She is a role model. Thanks Paola. I highly recommend Wild Rovers to the folks traveling to La Paz.

Great hostel. The location is central, there is 24/7 security and reception available and the showers/bathrooms are always clean. Further, the staff are really friendly and helpful. Highly recommended. Best in Bolivia.

If you want to party in South America, then you definitely want to stay here. Met people from all around the world here. Great, friendly and welcoming staff with clean rooms and comfy beds! Definitely reccommend!

• 8th Jan 2015

I loved this place. Ended up extending my stay twice. Had a fantastic time partying and chilling out here. Glad I chose a room with less beds (6), because when I needed and wanted to sleep, that wasn't a problem. I guess this is a "party hostel", but moreso I feel like if you're looking for a good time, it's a great place to be-- we're here for a good time, not a long time, no? Breakfast the only let down. Food served by the restaurant is delicious and everything is super clean. LOVE IT!

Nice place to staying and hang out. The night at the pub is amazing.

It is a really nice hostel. Good for party Really clean and very comfortable bed. Also the food is very tasty. When you like it quiet your are wrong in this hostel.

Best party hostel if that's what you're looking for

Great hostel, with a good nighttime atmosphere.

It's not just a party place. It's a place for party animals! Full of Aussies and Americans. Noise 24/7. Hell drunk bodies all around. Basically hostel in a bar and not vice versa. Bar staff is nice, some of reception staff is kind of indifferent. The place is on a steep hill, so be prepared to climb every time you go out. There are not so much public space outside the bar. Not my cup of tea.

Had an awesome time. All the staff were awesome. Paola and Litzy on reception were particularly friendly and all the bar staff were awesome too.

Nice Hostel, spot clean, bathrooms cleaned pretty much every hours. Rooms are lilt bit dark. Smoking is allowed in bar, did not miss that time. Regarding staff one should make the difference between the staff at the bar, mostly travellers and the one at the Reception. At the bar super friendly staff at the reception based on my experience half of it was friendly the other half is not, one in particular seems to have snoozed too much the morning smiles were distributed.

Good hostel that's very clean

Excellent hostel.Clean rooms, clean toilets, comfy beds, safe and good location.Excellent staff that will help you with anything and lovely food. Its got the right mix where it can be as quiet of a stay as you like but if you want a good party then you are in the right place. The place gets fairly loose most nights, it's organised madness, Jack the gaffer runs a tight ship, Conor 'the notorious' Barman will get you sideways and the bargirls are easy on the eye,especially Tess. We will be back!

Really nice hostel, probably the best option in La Paz. Has its own internal bars which are great for a safe night of drinking in. I booked my Death Road bike ride with them and it worked out quite well with Altitude Biking (I lived!). I was luckily placed in the fourth floor room which is quiet, airy, and features no bunk beds. If you have a group of four, this is certainly the room to elect for. Also, lots of Brits in this hostel, which is always nice.

Very nice and very clean hostel! Great hot showers. Bad coffee, awesome food (except for the plain breakfast: dry white rolls, butter and marmelade). The place is a party hostel though, so don't expect it to be quiet at midnight. Loved it!

If you look for lots of people, fun and party that's your place to go.

Great hostel. Staff nice and facilities are very good. Lots to do and bar is excellent with lots of matches being shown.

This is a great hostel. We had pre-booked the weekend at wild rover then Sunday at a "quieter hostel" to chill out. As soon as we moved to Adventure Brew we regretted it. WR is a great hostel. Its in a good location, is great fun but has the advantage that most rooms are situated far away from the bar and you can't hear the noise from it. Lots of areas to chill out away from the bar. Fast wifi! Good travel agency. Hot power showers. The place is kept clean all day. Would stay here again no doubt

Was definitely a party hostel, good bar and good food. Internet wasn't the best but there were desktops to use when needed. Stayed in a 6 person dorm, apart from music that went quite late, no complaints.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

the best of all 3 Wild Rovers and better than any Loki. Crazy bar, good food and absolutely spotless. Super clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4