Wild Rover Backpackers Reviews

Calle Comercio1476, La Paz, Bolivia

Good, clean hostel. Plenty of opportunity to meet people. Wi-fi is patchy. Nice showers. Some dorm rooms looked pretty close to the bar and entrance areas which would probably be noisy, but I had a 6 bed away from these areas. Extended my stay here.

Excellent hostel for a look around LaPaz, 2 blocks from the main square, great bar and food, tv room, pool room, and one of the best atmospheres we've experienced in South America!

IT's an upbeat and party hostel. Kept very functional and clean. 12-bedroom dorm rooms are a bit too tight for 12 people.

Party for sure. Also very clean, plenty of bathrooms and shower.

Get ready to PARTY!

If you want to party it's a good option, if you don't its pretty rough. Bathrooms were pretty bad, rooms cramped and sleep is impossible

Great hostel in La Paz. Although there is no kitchen the food is great and reasonably priced. Once we entered we didnt want to leave as it is clean, staff are friendly and everyone is there for a good time. Its a definite party hostel but it is easy to avoid the madness if you want so it really has something for everyone. Only thing is that the travel agent in the hostel is over priced so shop around.

Laundry service very bad: not clean and still wet when returned

Out and out party hostel. Our dorm was clean, secure and far enough away from the bar that we could sleep. Wifi was good and the drinks in the bar were reasonable. the food was a bit overpriced compared to the rest of Bolivia and was only okay. The bathrooms were clean but the showers were usually cold. No plugs sockets in the room was annoying as you had to charge everything at reception.

Didn't stay the night only went in and used the showers - best shower I've had in a while! Staff weren't the best but maybe confused them because I wasn't staying the night. Gave me cheapest room but no bed so I could shower which was all I needed before my night bus. Good atmosphere if you like young traveller types and had a BBQ going on which looked good.

Great hostel to meet people and make friends. It's a party hostel but the dorm we stayed in was surprisingly quiet. The food in the bar is really good if very slightly over priced. The only downside is not being able to cook your own food or take in your own booze. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Really well run hostel.

Fantastic stay. Really good bar. Great meals. Bathrooms and bedrooms really clean. Would definitely stay again!

I was in room Z the first 6 nights of my stay, there was no natural light in this room - great when you want to sleep in but hard when you need to pack your bags or get ready. I wish the bar wasn't a smoking bar as it was unbearable to sit in there for long periods of time. The only other common area is the TV room or the small courtyard that doesn't have many seats and it pointless when it rains. The wifi isn't great. The bar staff were awesome and the food was really delicious.

Great hostel and great atmosphere to meet new people because lots of travelers that come to La Paz stays here. Bar was always packed the few nights I stayed. Everything was good but the staff even though helpful sometimes acted very unwelcoming and was just there because it's their job.

The atmosphere was great, only here for a night so can't really comment on other stuff!

great party hostel,

Had really fun time here. Great bar and atmosphere but rooms not too close by so can still sleep if needed! Beds were super cosy! Good travel agency to book tours with in hostel and two or three other agencies right beside hostel. Bathrooms very clean. Rooms more spacious than wild rover in cusco and definitely much much cleaner and better atmosphere.

Good party hostel especially if you get a room away from the bar.

Everything was alright but not our vibes.

• 23rd Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Yes, it's a party hostel but it's big and you can be placed in a room far away from the bar where you cannot hear anything at all, as was my case. I ended up staying for about a week and met lots of great people. Great food, very very clean (bathrooms seem to be constantly cleaned), comfortable, warm beds, tons of activities, bar always active and a great place to meet people. This hostel is impeccably run and I can't wait to visit again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4