Wild Spirit Lodge Reviews

R102 Nature's Valley Road, Garden Route, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

This place has an amazing feel and is very Eco friendly. It is a great place to relax and put your feet up!!

• 1st Mar 2014

Great place if your going for the bungy. Stay here for 2-3 days maybe, go out for hiking or relax. People and staff is very friendly.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Awesome place in the national park, great surrounding. Staff are helpful with recommendation but slow and forgetful with basics like washing was left in machine. Great atmosphere. Wifi is really poor. Recommended

Location with the best atmosphere at our whole trip. The Lodge is situated in a secluded area in a beautiful forest where you can do a nice walk to a gorgeous waterfall. Breakfast is awesome, also the dinner is recommendable and its desert extraordinary. The best of the lodge is the whole vibe which made our stay unforgettable.

Very relaxed vibe, I'd return to this place at any time. And they cook delicious dinners!

As a South African I am very proud that we have locations\facilities such as this. Awesome atmosphere, fantastic staff and beautiful location.

Magic place in the nature! Great staff creating wonderful home cooked food!

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I loved this place, very artistic and creative vibe, good tunes and views are amazing. I did realise after leaving, that I paid for 3 nights accommodation and my online booking deposit wasn't taken off the total cost which should ideally be highlighted when checking out. It was recognised when I arrived that I'd booked and paid online deposit but obviously I slipped the net, but no harm done, a simple mistake and it wouldn't put me off going back. I had a good time :-)

Wonderful for younger people.

loved it. so relaxing. totally got my rest in these beautiful peaceful surroundings

A real gem. Did not know what to expect, but had an absolutely wonderful time. Beautiful surroundings, friendly staff, and some interesting characters from all over the world sharing your space. Its an international hippy heaven ;)

• 30th Dec 2012
  • South Africa

Nice and beautiful Lodge within a lovely area. :)

Wonderfull eco friendly and down to earth place were you can have a realxed and really good time! If you are near definetly go here!!!

Great hostel. Lovely staff. AMAZING food!!!!

Had an amazing time! Beautiful place, friendly and fun staff, willing to go the extra mile for you. Lots to do and lively bar area at night. Loved it!

Disappointed. If you're driving the location, overlooking the forest, is great, but w/o is remote. Bed fine, decent amount of space, large kitchen, nice walks, nice outdoor area. Meals served looked interesting, tasty. But cleanliness is v. poor (mice in kitchen but staff didn't seem too bothered, felt like rooms not cleaned in ages) & feels like a place that used to be honestly hippy but is now a bit pretentious. No door keys, lockers. Nice to meet old hippies though and v friendly gentle dogs.

Hands down my new favorite hostel. If you are looking for a place to kick back, relax, take some hiks, and meet fascinating people look no further. The staff is wonderful and the family-style dinner you share with them quickly turns Wild Spirit from a hostel to a home. Facilities are not plush but the experience is unmatched.

I AM ALREADY 4 Month in SA, these were my best 3 days!!!! Soooo beautiful, sooo nice people.

This was probably the 2nd best hostel we stayed in but best in terms of location in South Africa trip. Located in the beautifl Nature's Valley and people are fabulous

Wonderful place in a forest where animals are around you, the staff is very helpful and you can really relax and enjoy! -> You have to see this place

View all Plettenberg Bay Hostels