Wildebeest Eco Camp Reviews

151 Mokoyeti Road West, Langata, Nairobi, Kenya

So far from anything, they say 20min to town but with traffic it's actually 2hrs! Staff in kitchen nice when I could find them but reception was super rude. When I asked about tours he said they were probably too expensive for me! Well he was right totally overpriced! The grounds and tents are rather nice though. The little kid that lives there was also rude telling me I weighed too much for the trampoline, Geeze.

The atmosphere here is very peaceful and beautiful. The dorms aren't too bad. Wife and food are both good as well.

It is a lovely place with a beautiful garden south of nairobi close to nature. Nairobi national park is only 4 km away and in the night you can lie in your bed and if the city is quiet you may hear the Lions roaring... At this city with high traffic and pollution it is the best choice to relax.

• 12th Nov 2014

Nice place in Karen, close to Karen Blixen house, giraffe centre and the elephant orphanage. I bit further away from the city center.

View all Nairobi Bed and Breakfasts