Wildebeest Eco Camp Reviews

151 Mokoyeti Road West, Langata, Nairobi, Kenya

We stayed here after our travels in Tanzania and were very surprised with the outcome of this place. Very clean tents and we were very excited to be glamping after most of our trip was spent camping. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, the only thing we couldn't do was shower in the morning because the water was too cold. The staff was very helpful and kind. The food was also very good. I would stay here again when traveling through Kenya.

Very beautiful and peaceful place in Nairobi, one cannot feel the hectic from the city at all. There are several nice options for breakfast, the staff is very helpful with any questions one can have. We would definietely recommend this place!!!

. So it is a clean and well looked after place, thanks to the staff who are very friendly and helpful. The dorm room is a dorm tent and this is well looked after. The negatives Essentially this hostel is more of a family ran guest house. The lounge room is occupied with the owners children. The owners only speak to you if you have money or spend money at the bar. You can not cook at the hostel or wash clothes'. They over charge for everything, 50cent for a 2 minute call!

It's a great place! But I wish the rates for couples would be lower. I upgraded from the hostel to a cottage for me and my boyfriend and it cost over $530 for 5 days. I think that is too much for what you get. And the wifi and electricity don't always work.

• 18th Oct 2015

Amazing place to stay - lovely accommodation and facilities, and great place to meet other travellers

• 30th Sep 2015

Very beautiful, green place outside Nairobi. Good value for money, excellent cottage. Good food and very friendly staff.

View all Nairobi Bed and Breakfasts