Wildflower Village Reviews

4275 - 4395 W Fourth, Reno, USA

The best thing about this hostel was the staff! I felt welcome and it was a really nice atmosphere! Wildflower village is a wonderful place to stay! There are plenty of things to see and explore and even if its not really close to the inner city and the greyhound station its easy to get there because a bus stops right in front of the hostel!

The staff were very friendly and helpful at this hostel. However, it is a long walk from the hostel to downtown. I wouldn't stay here again unless I had a car.

Pat, manager of the wildflower village, was very friendly. It was like having mum at home :) The only regret would be that the wifi access was quite slow and only accessible in certain locations, not in my bedroom for instance.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Get to know the people that work in the hostel, you will have an amazing time. Thank you!!! See you next year

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Mexico

A very nice & interesting place to stay, & I had a most pleasant time. The owner & everyone associated are decent people. And there are some wonderfully strange ( I mean that kindly & also apply it to myself) & intelligent people in studio flats there... worth hanging about & chatting to them