Good 36 Total Reviews
Good 36 Total Reviews
Wildflower Village Located at 4275 - 4395 W Fourth, , Reno.
USA
Reno NV Nevada 89523 4275 - 4395 W Fourth
69% 36
39.5130487 -119.8568353
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Jun 2015

Wildflower is a great place. Felt like I had arrived "Back to the Future " as in the 1960s. Lots of aspiring artists there and I was even driven to Amtrak to catch my train.

• USA, Male, 41+
7th Jun 2015
3.7

Well, I asked for a cancellation. Because the dates came up wrong. Obviously I was still charged. I am just dealing that today 6-9-2015. Tuesday the lady who runs the place treated me very rudely. Asked me to get off her property. She asked me to help her at her place then weirded out on me. It was something to the effect that they were paying me ! Which is absurd. I'm assuming this madness was being committed online somehow. I still don't totally understand what it's all about.

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th May 2015
6.9

The cleaning in the shower area in room five needs a lot of help. Those sheets were noticeably clean. Your staff was awesome that is where you will have your business. Please, get your showers and areas around the inside of your showers cleaner, meaning the floors where you put your feet. As a custodian for twenty years I personally take heart where I have to clean my body, which was not all clean for three days. The minute I saw the shower, I said, to myself, "WO". Now, get on it, please.