Rating 28 Total Reviews
Rating 28 Total Reviews
Willcamayu Located at Av. Imperio de Los Incas Nro 115, , Machu Picchu.
Peru
Machu Picchu 0051 Av. Imperio de Los Incas Nro 115
20% 28
-13.1583333 -72.5313889
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
2.0

Haha so I read every review on this hostel that say "DON'T BOOK HERE!" but me being a budget traveler, guess what I did? I booked here. When I showed up the night of the booking, "Sorry sir, we don't have a room for you, we never received a confirmation from you" It's all chill cause I love adventure and we found a different hostel down the road, however, if you want to book a hostel a head of time don't book here because they won't reserve a room for you so I've heard from other people as well

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
2.0

Do not book this hostel! I booked through hostel world a week in advance. When I arrived at the hostel and rang the bell I was aggressively greeted by an incompetent and rude girl and told there were no rooms available. She could not even log onto the computer to check my reservation and acted as if I were the one with the problem. I then had to search the streets for another hostel. This hostel deserves a 0 rating.