William Penn House
We are five blocks from the US Capitol, and within walking distance of the museums and monuments. We have 30 beds in shared accommodations with 5 bathrooms and 7 showers. We provide a simple breakfast. The house is non-smoking and alcohol and drug free. We have quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
We often host peace and social justice advocates and like minded visitors to the nation's Capitol. We welcome Friends, families, groups, gays and lesbians and visitors of all ages. However, the house is not handicap accessible.
We accept MC, VISA and cash.
Taxes are included in the price.
PLEASE NOTE LATEST CHECK-IN IS 9PM. Special arrangements must be made in advance for late arrivals with an additional $10 charge per guest. We do not take late check-ins after midnight.
* We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours in advance, we will charge you for the first night of your stay.
* We do not take phone messages for guests. We have a guest phone in the dining room.
* We provide wireless internet (for a one time $5 fee) and a computer kiosk (for free).
* Check out is at 10 a.m., although we can hold your luggage for a later departure.
* No alcohol or smoking in the house.
* We do not provide parking and parking in our neighborhood is very restricted. Please ask about options for where you can park if you plan on bringing a car.