5.8
Rating 187 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 187 Total Reviews
Willow Bank Hotel Located at 340 Wilmslow Road, Fallowfield, Manchester.
England
Manchester M14 6AF 340 Wilmslow Road, Fallowfield
58% 187
53.4397072 -2.2205042
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
18th Nov 2016
8.0

Nice hotel with cheap parking and reasonable breakfast. All the required facilities were there I would definitely go back.

• England, Couple, 41+
1st Oct 2016
2.0

You say you only accept reviews from people who have stayed at the hotel. This doesn't include us as we only got as far as the reception desk before being told that our reservation was not available "because of some difficulties with some rooms." We were redirected to another hotel about 3.5 miles away and were given a room.

• England, Female, 41+
10th Sep 2016
5.4

The staff I came in contact with were very helpful and pleasant, the receptionist I met on arrival was helpful, but her manner was on the cold side. The room was adequate, but windows were left open on a chilly, a member of staff had to close them, took a while to warm up. The bathroom was cleanish, on the bath seal , round the shower shelf & the floor around the toilet were grubby. Had to pay £5.00 for parking, no early breakfast . Noisy wedding reception, constant disturbance.

22nd Aug 2016
7.1

The place was nicer than I thought it would be especially from how it looks on the outside. The bar/restaurant are great but the room was extremely hot. I didn't have a single night of sleep where I wasn't sweating all night. Also the housekeeping came and didn't replenish the toilet paper, causing me to go find some myself in the toilets on the ground floor. I guess you're getting what you pay for, but I personally wouldn't stay here again.