Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Willow Bank Hotel Located at 340 Wilmslow Road, Fallowfield, Manchester.
England
Manchester M14 6AF 340 Wilmslow Road, Fallowfield
86% 181
53.4397072 -2.2205042
    Rooms available

22nd Aug 2016
7.1

The place was nicer than I thought it would be especially from how it looks on the outside. The bar/restaurant are great but the room was extremely hot. I didn't have a single night of sleep where I wasn't sweating all night. Also the housekeeping came and didn't replenish the toilet paper, causing me to go find some myself in the toilets on the ground floor. I guess you're getting what you pay for, but I personally wouldn't stay here again.

• England, Male, 41+
9th Apr 2016

A genuine surprise to find such a truly excellent hotel for the great value price. Without doubt we will stay again.