Willy Fogg Hostel Reviews

C/ Maldonado 977, Montevideo, Uruguay

Nice place not far from city center.

Bedrooms smelling and dirty, no locker, no plugin to charge your mobile. Breakfast not enough for everybody. The place could be great, but messy and dirty. I don't recommend this place even for one night.

I stayed here in mid February and had no problem meeting people. The staff was incredibly helpful with directions. Good showers! Lots of space in the kitchen to use facilities and had an awesome time here overall. Met people i ended up travelling with throughout Uruguay! Thanks for an amazing stay Willy Fogg!

The structure conditions of the hostel are very old. The lockers did not work very well.. much of them was broken. The administration also is problematic. I and my boyfriend were changed of bedrooms because of the lack of planning of the hostel... there is a good woman working to clean the building every day, but there was mold in the ceilling that fell on the bedroom my boyfriend was... also, twice I found people in my bed cause the hostel did not know that bed was occupied...

Good Hostel, nice staff!

I liked the hostel! Even staying in the 14-bed-dorm didn't feel too crowded. the bike rental should be for free, considering that the money very obviously isn't used to maintain the bikes in good shape. one guy of the staff kept trying to charge us more, which was kinda annoying, but in general the staff was cool.

Hi ,i've you found one place in Uruguay that give you bike rental for free tell me please.May you are the only one who complain about the bicicles,after 300 people renting the bikes.Nobody tried to charge you more,We apologize for the misunderstanding .Tank you

Great stay in that well located hostel! They have excellent common areas and the nicest staff I met so far in my South America travels. The value for the money is really good. Would definitely stay here again!

Cool hostel. Spacious with a nice atmosphere. Should be rated higher. Really nice balcony area!

Nice atmosphere, nice staff, a very interesting location, nice terrace, but on summer this place can get very hot.

Well located, 100 m from sea and next to center, cheap, beautiful and good! Nice place to meet people! I reccomend it!

• 1st Dec 2013

Good breakfast and kitchen facilities, spacious and atmospheric chill out areas. Helpful staff. Beds smelt very musty, maybe damp problems. There was a storm when we stayed and parts of the roof leaked.

Friendly English speaking staff. Cozy atmosphere in the common area. The kitchen and the bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner. It has a nice roof tarras with a BBQ grill on it but the grill wasn't cleaned. The roof tarras is a nice location to have some drinks, and also for having dinner if you feel like cleaning the grill. Supermarket is across the street and the old center and boulevard are on walking distance.