Willy Wallace Hostel Reviews

77 Murray Place, Stirling, Scotland

The staff is simply Amazing! Led by a compitant Frenchman, this staff gets the job done and makes you feel you are family. Last night we all went out and got completely... Well it was fun! I am very pleased with my experience.

• 21st May 2015

Really liked the place/decoration and very conveniently located. Friendly staff!

Great hostel - wonderful atmosphere, great kitchen, excellent location, nice large rooms, secure & clean. Only problem was a cold shower.

I only stayed for one night, but I found the hostel to really cute and nicely decorated. The staff was extremely friendly, although I agree with a previous reviewer that it was a bit difficult to tell who was staff and who was working there. Beds were not very comfortable, but for one night in Stirling it was just what I needed.

Very handy for station and town centre. The hostel was very quiet the night I stayed (only person in dorm) and place had been fairly recently repainted so looking good in its bright colours. Long climb up stairs to dormitory, especially if you have a lot of baggage! Was very grateful to staff for their help in carrying my suitcase up.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

It seemed like everyone staying there lived there. This made it feel like we were staying in someone's home. But in an uncomfortable way. It was hard to work out who was staff and who was living there. Maybe make a staff board with pictures so guests can see who's who? Got 'upgraded' from a 10 dorm to a 6 which was full and cramped the whole time. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly. Washing machine not working so they have an overnight service. Not great if u have minimal clothes.

Great location. Needs lockers in the room though!

Great location, very friendly staff, and good common area to hang out in

At first I didn't realize the hostel entrance and my first impression was rather bad. However the room is reasonable and the common area has a nice atmosphere. The stuff is friendly and overall I felt welcome. Would recommend it!