Win Backpacker Hostel Reviews

6 Ratsada Road, Maung T. Taladyai, Phuket, Thailand

If you are looking for a chill guesthouse vibe, then this place is for you. But if you want a place to socialize and party then avoid it. The owner had her kid running around screaming at all hours of the day and night. There were many open beds, yet she made the kid sleep on a thin blanket over the hard tile floor. And the room smelled moldy. Lasted 5 minutes and left honestly.

Only stopped for one night on way to airport. Turned up and everything was completely shut down. Had to ring from a local bar that was open. Not much going on in the day. Fine for a quick stop but wouldn't recommend if looking to meet other people or socialise

Loved my stay here thanks to great location and the way it seemed to attract a friendly type of backpacker!

The woman who owned the hostel showed me some of the best hospitality I have ever received in my life, absolutely wonderful woman. Such a clean hostel & owner was so helpful when it came to finding things to do. Best eggs in town for breakfast!!! Had such an amazing experience at this hostel even after being told negative things about Phuket itself. Would not hesitate coming back, recommend 100%. Thanks again for having me!!! X

We had a great time staying at the hostel. Alittle difficult to find its on the roundabout. The hostel was basic but the lady that runs the hostel was so friendly and welcoming she helped us with tours and travelling. She made the hostel

The staff are incredible the women in particular, she was was so helpful with arranging our journey to koh phi phi, she gave us a much better deal than anywhere else. She also organised a safe and really reasonable return taxi, for me to go and pick my friends up from the airport in the early hours of the morning. Rooms are basic but the location is perfect if you want to eat local or love street food- I was in heaven.

Very cheap place to stay but I won't go back again. The room was dimly lit and there was a smell which was a little offensive.. There was no one at the reception most of the time, so it was difficult for you to ask for any advice or direction. If you are traveling alone it is best to avoid this place. bcos you could end up staying here all alone by yourself.

Excellent staff and close to old Phukettown and the bus station. It's in an out of the way spot, so you really have to find this place to stay! Food options are close by and it's a nice place to stay for a couple of days while you explore.