Win Backpacker Hostel Reviews

6 Ratsada Road, Maung T. Taladyai, Phuket, Thailand

I was arriving into Phuket late as it was just a stop over before heading to the airport in the morning. I choose this hostel as they advertise a 24 hour reception. When I arrived the building was locked up with no member of staff to be seen. I ended up paying for a full nights accommodation although I never got to stay here. Phuket Backpackers were so helpful and allowed me to shower and nap in their lobby for free. I was very disappointed with the service from Win Backpackers!!!

The best hostel ever. The staff was very friendly and hospitable. they helped us to find all the cheapest tour, transport and food. Thanks for all you did for us. Nico

• 18th Jun 2014

Very friendly owners, room was huge, everything new, A/C worked perfect, I would definitely stay here again. Similar rooms could easily be double the price. Just 2 minutes to the night market and morning market, only a few minutes more to everything else.

I loved this place! This was my first time in Thailand (and Asia), and I expected the worse, but this cozy little hostel made me chance my mind! It is lovely! Especially the staff - they are so kind!! It's a little family, with a little boy (named Win). The location is right in the middle of Phuket Town near a market, where you can get some kind of waffle with an omelet a very delicious! I have no bad words for this place!

• 12th May 2014
  • Denmark

If you can look past the strange stains on the walls and don't get stuck with someone in the room beside you playing the same song really loud about a dozen times, the staff are super nice and helpful and the bathrooms are pretty nice. Good night market nearby. Good value for your money here.