Windermere Guesthouse Reviews

60 Weilington Park, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Windermere is a traditional guesthouse. It is in a quiet location and is cosy. It is good value with a substantial breakfast included. The staff are very helpful. The fact it has single rooms is a great advantage. The shower on the top level did not work well but the one in the lower level bathroom was excellent. Plenty of on street parking.

- Amazingly kind staff: Renata helped me with whatever question / request I had, e.g. she made me breakfast at 5:30 on the day of my flight back to the Netherlands (needless to say, I was the only person requiring such early breakfast) - Really nice, tasty breakfast (several choices, good portions all of them) - Clean and nice rooms (I stayed in a double-bed room)

• 6th Jun 2013
  • Hungary

outside and parts of inside very tired looking could do with a good lick of paint in saying that the room I was in was very clean and fit for use.

• 31st May 2013