Windmill Naxos Reviews

Ifimthias, Chora, Naxos, Greece

We thought we had a 5 bed booked, but the fifth bed was a very uncomfortable pull-out chair bed. The place was very clean and reasonable though, and George was very nice.

• 19th Jun 2015

Beautiful hostel and incredibly well run, the owner is lovely and so helpful - as is the bar tender who works in Heaven's cafe just around the corner

Everything about our stay was excellent! Will definitely be staying here again on Naxos!

• 19th Jun 2015

I had a wonderful experience. Great location, great price, and very friendly and helpful service. Will definitely recommend this place

• 19th Jun 2015

Had a great time staying at windmill Naxos - was greeted by George with a glass of wine! He was really helpful, recommended places to hire quad bikes and to eat out.

We loved our stay at Windmill Naxos! The location was ideal just outside the centre of Naxos, with an excellent range of great value food on the doorstep. The room itself was brilliant value for money, especially considering the kitchen/living area and large terrace. George was an excellent host, both picking us up and dropping us off from the ferry port. We were given a glass of wine on arriving and told everything we needed to know about the island/how to get around/ where to eat. Recommended!

GREAT place! George the owner had great recommendations and was very helpful. place is perfect if you need someplace to get away from the craziness of large hostels. Room had an AC, balcony, private shower and toilet, and even a place to cook and a refrigerator. Some people may not like that the shower is right next to the toilet but the drainage system worked perfectly and there wasn't water on the floor for long. Definitely would go back if I ever return to Naxos.

We had a lovely stay in naxos, windmill was perfect for us and george is a fantastic host and helps you with anything needed, highly recommended.

• 8th Jun 2015

everything was very nice

We had an amazing stay at Windmill Naxos. George was so hospitable and willing to point out hot spots to visit around the island. I would recommend it to anyone.

• 1st Jun 2015

We loved staying at Windmill! The little kitchenette in the rooms is so nice and there are plenty of supermarkets nearby. The bus stop is also close if you want to go to the other beaches. Beds were comfortable wifi worked great and everything was clean. We had a great stay, thank you George!

George (the owner) was so welcoming and nice and picked us up from the Naxos port. Windmill was very reasonably priced and it was in a good location, 5 minutes away from the beach. The wifi was strong and worked perfectly in our rooms. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling who wants a simple clean room and a few relaxing days in Naxos.

• 30th May 2015

brilliant hostel could not recommend it enough, George even welcomed us with a shot of the local liquer! very safe secure and clean, comfortable bedrooms and walking distance to everything you need!

• 25th May 2015

We loved our stay at Windmill Naxos! The owner is super nice and welcoming. It is also very helpful that he picks you up and drops you off at the port! Our room was quite spacious and clean with a nice little balcony to sit outside on.

This hostel was amazing!! I got a great price for a private room and it was so lovely, with a wonderful bathroom and a big comfy bed! The owner, George was so sweet! He picked me up from the port when I arrived and dropped me off at the port when I was leaving. He even carried my backpack for me! He gave great advice about the island. Amazing value for such a wonderful place!!!

Definitely one of the best place I stayed during the month I passed in Greece. George is really nice, he come and get you at the port and bring you back. The room was really clean and really practical with the kitchenette! Really well situated, near the port, grocery, main square... The only thing is that we ear a lot of noise at night, but Greece is really noisy. Would go back for sure ! Thanks!

The owner, George, was extremely helpful and friendly. Wonderful family owned business. Room was spotless, had a safe and well-functioning kitchen with utensils, silverware, etc. Beautiful large balcony with table and chairs. Visa accepted as form of payment. Room was walking distance from beach, main town, grocery stores, etc. Would highly recommend!