Window To The Tower Reviews

Via Santa Maria 165, Pisa, Italy

Location, room, staff... Everything was perfect!

This was a great place to stay. The room was nice, the location was awesome, the breakfast was great, and the staff gave great tips on where to eat/go. I would happily stay here again!

Really easy to find at a few meters from the leaning Tower. Great welcome and tips from the owner. My room was really big with a double bed and a big bathroom. It was nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. Simple breakfast but everything you need to start your day was there: coffee, tea, milk, cereals, bread, cheese, ham, fruit, jam, butter, ... I would definitely stay there next time I go to Pisa.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts