Windroad Guesthouse Reviews

1F, 66-12, Changgyeonggung-ro 27-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I have been booked the windroad, but sadly when I came there, the guesthouse was close. There's no one there and the place seem spooky and dark... Not good as like the picture... I am so disappointed ... Not recomended

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

For a guesthouse located right at the heart of the city which is coincidentally surrounded by a lot of bars and establishments catering to students of Sungkyungkwan and habitués of the Daehangno district, I did not expect to have such a quiet place where I had such a restful and reinvigorating sleep to nourish my tired and fatigued spirits after a long day of revelling and travelling.

We loved the quiet location within walking distance from plenty of restaurants and shops. The room was a bit cold but warm blankets were provided. The 6 bed dorm had was not cramped at all. Very happy with them and would stay again.