Windsor Hotel Reviews

19 Alfi Bey, Cairo, Egypt

The Windsor just breathes history! I loved the atmosphere. I got a free upgrade to a beautiful room which was the same room Monthy Phyton's Michael Palin stayed in once, as I was told a few times. The room had lovely high ceilings and the furniture seems to be all original. Although old, it is a very clean hotel. Unfortunately i did not have a change to check out the roof terrace or the bar, although the bar is very famous. Just around the hotel there are loads of food stalls and cafe's also.