Windsor House Hotel Reviews

12 Penywern Road, Earls Court, London, England

We got a different room from the one booked, with 5 beds small and not clean. The charged us one night more and we needed to fight to have it refunded. Staff was not reliable.

• 23rd Jan 2014

You might want to know my wife booked me into The Windsor Hotel in Earls Court, London from Melbourne, Australia while I was in London for arrival Tuesday 13 September. I arrived at the hotel and was told that they had not confirmed the booking with you. They did not have any room and did not confirm with you that they would accept your booking from you for me. I was not able to stay with them and had to find alternative accommodation. I HOPE THAT YOU DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD.

• 13th Sep 2011
  • New Zealand

Very economic hostel in a calm and well-communicated area in London. Lots of shops and places to go at night (The Trobadeur). The breakfast is included and it's a good one. A remarkable place to stay!!! Thanks

don´t leave your own food in the fridge someone could eat it, the shower in the room is not very clean, but the breakfest is quiet good

They gave us a room in another hostel, the breakfast was so poor and the kitchen was dirty! Location is excellent!

location is excellent..but dun like the shower room in each individual room..a bit too small