Windsor Inn Hotel Reviews

1842 16th street NW, Washington, Washington DC, USA

Perfect cozy and quiet location, we loved having a private room with great AC! Loved the reception area and free coffee. Cute building that didn't make us feel like we were in some generic motel.

The room I got smelled moldy. It was on the top floor. They moved me to a different room, and it did not smell moldy but smelled like perfume spray,lol.. These rooms are old and dirty looking. I had my flop flips on when walking in the room (never without it) and I had sweater on the whole time when I was sleeping in the bed. Will not stay again.

Small room with little space besides bed and bathroom. But for the price and location, not bad.

• 27th Jun 2014

The location is very convenient.

• 21st Jun 2014