Windsor Inn Hotel

Fabulous 150 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
8th Jul 2017
7.7

This hotel is in a good location within walking distance of the metro and was perfect for my purposes, having someplace to rest my head for a one-night stay in D.C. I don't have a problem climbing stairs, so the fact that the hotel has no elevator was not an issue for me. I prefer staying in quirky local places rather than bland chain hotels when possible, so this fit the bill. The room and lobby were clean. The old prints on the hall walls were neat. The price, $102 inc. taxes, was great.