7.6
Very Good 233 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 233 Total Reviews
Wish You Were Here... Backpackers.Bar.Restaurant. Located at Sangkat 4, Mittakpheap, Otres Beach, Sihanoukville.
Cambodia
Sihanoukville Sangkat 4, Mittakpheap, Otres Beach
76% 233
10.5758673 103.5494041
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Nov 2016
8.0

Wish you were here is a perfect place to stay if you are looking for somewhere quiet, chilled out and very close to the sea. Staff are amazing and make the place really feel like home. Food is good. Beer is cheap. Location is amazing. My only complaint would be about my bed sheets - which felt like it had already been slept in for a while. Other than the bed, everything completely surpassed my expectations especially for how little I paid for the accommodation etc. I will be coming back for sure

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
6.0

Atmosphere is nice and chilled. There's a good communal area with food (food's a bit pricy for what you get) also lots of board games available. The beds were horrible! Dirty mattresses on the floor and were all very damp and stank. And a smelly fleecy blanket is given to you which doesn't help in the heat. Got rained on during a storm while in bed too. Large boxes with locks are provided outside of the bedrooms which is good for not turning the lights on in the rooms and attracting mosquitos.

Thank you so much for your review. It is difficult to keep things dry during wet season, I have spoken to our laundry service regarding the “smelly blanket” you had on your bed and they ensure me this wont be an issue in the future. We hope you have safe travels for the rest of your journey :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2016
5.7

Bathrooms are a bit gross, but it is a building made out of wood and grass roof. Dorm beds are on the ground under mosquito nets, and the fan is basically non existent. Lots of ants.. They play music very loud so it's hard to have a conversation when sitting in there lounging area. Also if you try to go to bed early just feels it's playin in your ear. Staff wasn't really that nice other than the bar girl, it almost felt like it was an issue when I asked to get the bus booked.

Thank you for your feedback. Our bathrooms get cleaned several times during the day by our amazing cleaning staff. Our bar is open late as it states on all of our advertising. I am sorry you felt like you were an issue when booking your bus ticket. We have spoken to our staff and this will not be a problem in the future. We hope to see you next time you are on Otres Beach.

• emilygiel
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Wish was very nice, the staff was friendly, and the restaurant was a nice plus! The dorms are pretty average, but the mattresses are super soft. Note that this is on the other side of the road from the beach- super short walk, but I kind of wish I'd booked a hostel on the beach side of the road.

Thank you for your awesome review. We wish you an amazing holiday and look forward to seeing you next time you're on Otres Beach :).