With Guesthouse

Superb 51 Total Reviews
Superb 51 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
14th Aug 2017

I enjoyed the staff and the facilities. The bathroom and make-up area had all the toiletries you could need (i.e. shampoos, conditioner, comb, and hairdryer). However, I didn't like how small the room was for 8 beds. There was only enough space for one person to walk in the aisle. If two people were to exit the top bunk at the same time, their butts would hit each other. This small size made it difficult for me to get myself organized in the room without being in another person's way.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Bed mattress was a little too hard, but still a great place to stay. Lockers are quite tiny, so make sure your bags have locks for each zip

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2017

its especially amazing when the host is pretty accommodating! Whenever I encountered some problems, he helped me without hesitation. The location is pretty ideal for sea lovers and there's also a food street nearby. Although I have issues with locating myself in that area, it could be sorted out as long as i have wifi. One thing to note that is their open bathroom, you may feel awkward to see others naked, but you should experience this Korean culture.

22nd Jun 2017

Bathroom smelled for all three days of our stay, can get better value at a hotel if you're two people.

20th Jun 2017

Mr. Kim is a great host: gives great recommendations, helpful and tries that everyone socializes. The hostel is in a great location: near the beach, close to Dongbaek island for a view of the bridge, near Jangsan to go on a hike, with lots of restaurants and shops nearby. The hostel is safe, clean, good simple breakfast, lockers inside the room and confortable beds with curtains. Only two downsides: rooms don't have a window and the showers are shared, so you might want to wait to take one.

13th Jun 2017

I loved my stay at with guest house. The front desk worker who I believe may have owned the place was extremely accommodating. Although there were not many people staying at the guesthouse the front desk worker had me set up with one his friends and we ending up hanging out. Each bunk bed has a curtain which is rare for Korea. Also, the location is absolutely perfect. I will definitely be staying here again!

• yahnie286645
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017
8.0

There were only few guests when I checked in. Hostel is very near to the beach plus there are lot of shops and restaurants around. I checked in past midnight and the host provided me the instructions during my stay. Mr. Kim is helpful and recommended me a guesthouse in Andong plus a bakery in Gyeongju.

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017

This was my second time staying at With Guesthouse and aside from the amazing location and nice atmosphere I came back for the really lovely staff. Even though the English for some isn't perfect they always went out of there way to help and make me feel welcome.