With Guesthouse Reviews

Marine tower 5F, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

The With Guesthouse was a nice hostel to stay at. It looks exactly like the pictures and had a nice homey atmosphere. The workers were helpful and tried their best to make us feel comfortable. The only problem was in the shower the water did not drown and security was not very good. The personal doors password system is the same for every room in the hostel and the locker keys are openly reachable. Therefore we had to take all our important belongings with us all the time.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Cheap, clean and close to the beach and the action in Haeundae. I was the only international when I was there, and there was not much interaction between guests, so it wasn't a great place to meet new people. But if you're looking for something cheap clean and close to the beach it is a great choice.

The staff were super kind and helped me with my broken phone and were eager to chat despite language barriers. The 8 person dorm room was quite small but okay considering most guests were Korean students on semester break (no luggage). Good breakfast, we even got watermelon!

• 11th Aug 2015

All in all it was really clean. Just there was no warm water for showering.. As it was hot and it did good to cool down,so I didn't ask the stuff about it. Location is about 15 minutes from the bis stop or the metro. But closer to the beach. Nearby you have eating possibilities. I would come back

Convenient location, near the haeundae beach and restaurants. Staff is nice, tried their best to communicate with me although we don't speak each other's language well.

The staff of this guesthouse is amazingly kind and really helpfull on every concern.

• 1st Aug 2015