With Guesthouse

Superb 44 Total Reviews
Superb 44 Total Reviews

13th Jun 2017

I loved my stay at with guest house. The front desk worker who I believe may have owned the place was extremely accommodating. Although there were not many people staying at the guesthouse the front desk worker had me set up with one his friends and we ending up hanging out. Each bunk bed has a curtain which is rare for Korea. Also, the location is absolutely perfect. I will definitely be staying here again!

• yahnie286645
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017
8.0

There were only few guests when I checked in. Hostel is very near to the beach plus there are lot of shops and restaurants around. I checked in past midnight and the host provided me the instructions during my stay. Mr. Kim is helpful and recommended me a guesthouse in Andong plus a bakery in Gyeongju.

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017

This was my second time staying at With Guesthouse and aside from the amazing location and nice atmosphere I came back for the really lovely staff. Even though the English for some isn't perfect they always went out of there way to help and make me feel welcome.