WoW Hostel Reviews

67B Lorong 27 Geylang, Above JAS Medical, Next to Aljunied MRT Station, Singapore, Singapore

Excellent room I think. Will book at hostel Wow again whenever I need

• 27th Jun 2015

Bedbucks Bad service Not clean

The hostel is very near Ajunied MRT - 50m. That's great :)

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

I don't know why hostels in Singapore including this hostel do not have towel for customer, before this stay, i got it unless i asked the staff for it. The room i booked is not in the building where the reception is, it's another building where i had to cross the road, restaurants then get on the stairs again. It seemed i was walking along way in some MRT stations. The reception closes early and opens late in morning, i had no choice, sorry, just left the key at my room when i checked out.

This hostel have to do pest control to all bed and make sure all guests are in clean location. I I have get bite by bed bugs. you can see the bed bugs walk around ur bed, blanket. And there is no receptionist for you to inform about this. Its was so disappointed. and i move out immediately at last night for my stay.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

THANK YOU ALVIN. NICE STAY. C U AGAIN NEXT TIME

I am very appreciated because my flight was late and when I arrived the hostel at 2 am, the hostel owner was waiting for us. The room is clean and the hostel is quite, very close to the train station. If I come back to Singapore, I will stay here again.

• 2nd May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

NICE STAY. GREAT STAFFS.THANK YOU ALVIN & JASMINE. HOPEFULLY BE BACK THERE IN LATE MAY

I didn't stay there as the staff very rudely declined my booking. My relative booked for me online and i did't have time to get the printed copy of confirmation so she emailed the hostel the confirmation. She also attempted call so many times to confirm booking but nobody every pick up. Worse when i went there the extremely rude lady at the receptionist said there is no booking under my name and reference booking no. Extremely horrible staff!! I have filed a complain to request for deposit refun

• 7th Apr 2015