WoW Hostel Reviews

67B Lorong 27 Geylang, Above JAS Medical, Next to Aljunied MRT Station, Singapore, Singapore

I am very appreciated because my flight was late and when I arrived the hostel at 2 am, the hostel owner was waiting for us. The room is clean and the hostel is quite, very close to the train station. If I come back to Singapore, I will stay here again.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Vietnam
  • All Male Group, 25-30

First of all I could not get in as there was nobody to let me in. Please do not book this hostel as the reception is not open even during the day. I had to stay in a different hostel. Hostel world must delist this hostel immediately otherwise I will not be using hostelworld and nobody else should.

NICE STAY. GREAT STAFFS.THANK YOU ALVIN & JASMINE. HOPEFULLY BE BACK THERE IN LATE MAY

I didn't stay there as the staff very rudely declined my booking. My relative booked for me online and i did't have time to get the printed copy of confirmation so she emailed the hostel the confirmation. She also attempted call so many times to confirm booking but nobody every pick up. Worse when i went there the extremely rude lady at the receptionist said there is no booking under my name and reference booking no. Extremely horrible staff!! I have filed a complain to request for deposit refun

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

thanks. all was good.

insects...

VERY NICE STAY THANK YOU ALVIN. WILL BE BACK AT WOW NEXT MONTH

Resonable price and quality

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Only good location, never seen so dirty room and shower, right next to main door a rat fell from the roof when I left hostel!

VERY NICE STAY THANK YOU ALVIN. WILL BE BACK AT WOW NEXT MONTH

Good base, near to the station and great places to eat (which are cheap) More of a place for long term workers rather than backpackers but does the job

nice stay thank you alvin will be back on april

This is one of my favourite go to hostels in the city. Sadly, it seems to be running itself down. It's cleaned by a lovely old Chinese woman who does an amazing job. .It's halfway to the airport from the city and just under the MRT. It's also just next to Aljunied hawker food which is my fav cheap food in the city. Fruit stalls are everywhere as well, as are buses going everywhere. It's a great location.

Cheap hostel, steps from train to City. Lots of reasonable restaurants around. Management friendly. Overall good value for the money. Cleaning woman, lots of confusion, only Chinase.

Fantastic location, very close to the mrt station and you didn't hear the trains. The location description on the mail from hostel world was very precise and we could go there directly. Ok, showers that got cleaned every day, not so clean room. Really weird that you had to check out without any staff there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3