WoW Hostel Reviews

67B Lorong 27 Geylang, Above JAS Medical, Next to Aljunied MRT Station, Singapore, Singapore

insects...

VERY NICE STAY THANK YOU ALVIN. WILL BE BACK AT WOW NEXT MONTH

Resonable price and quality

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Only good location, never seen so dirty room and shower, right next to main door a rat fell from the roof when I left hostel!

VERY NICE STAY THANK YOU ALVIN. WILL BE BACK AT WOW NEXT MONTH

nice stay thank you alvin will be back on april

This is one of my favourite go to hostels in the city. Sadly, it seems to be running itself down. It's cleaned by a lovely old Chinese woman who does an amazing job. .It's halfway to the airport from the city and just under the MRT. It's also just next to Aljunied hawker food which is my fav cheap food in the city. Fruit stalls are everywhere as well, as are buses going everywhere. It's a great location.

Cheap hostel, steps from train to City. Lots of reasonable restaurants around. Management friendly. Overall good value for the money. Cleaning woman, lots of confusion, only Chinase.

Fantastic location, very close to the mrt station and you didn't hear the trains. The location description on the mail from hostel world was very precise and we could go there directly. Ok, showers that got cleaned every day, not so clean room. Really weird that you had to check out without any staff there.

Tôi sẽ trở lại đây lần tới!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Vietnam

It is a decent place considering its price. Good location right infront of MRT station and very quiet. There are many good cheap restaurants aroynd. Receptionist are very unattentive, meaning they are never there, so you need to call them when you need them. Its not guaranteed if they pick up the phone.

The best thing about WoW hostel is its location. It is right near a MRT station and only about 20 minutes from the airport. The private rooms are small but comfortable. This was now my third time staying with them and I would stay there again.

Very cramped space even in double room

Rooms need a deep clean. Much Appreciated late check out at no extra cost. For a stop over or 1 night stay good valua and very accessible to aljuneid MRT

Hard to find, pay close attention to the description of how to get there. Its around the corner from a Western bar called "the ranch" (or something like that). Clean, quiet, comfortable, close to subway easy to get to airport and downtown. Met all my needs as a backpacker, but wasn't particularly special. Still, I'd go back there.

Wow hostel is not in the best part of Singapore, but at least here I could see another face of the country and it was easy to find cheap food and grocery stores near by. I stayed here in the 8beds dorm for 2 nights. The room was quite clean and the shower/toilet also was well maintained, but I couldn't use the device to have hot water. The staff is helpful and there is a massage chair in the lobby.

Check-in and check-out an absolute disaster and unfriendly/unhelpful staff. For the rest the comfort is in line with price and value for money ok except for service.

We found lice...a lot of lice. We didn't sleep at all, spent all the night cleaning our clothes. At least the owner gave our money back

• 15th Jan 2015

calm, and near the Aljunaid MRT

It's just at the foot of the mrt so you can easily get into to town within ten minutes, ,many restaurants and cheap food courts around which is appreciated when you're a backpacker. We found Elvin, who runs the place, very attentive and nice, gave us tips and genuinely interested in our travels. We even got upgraded to a private room from dorm, thanks!

« first « Prev 1 2 3