WoW Hostel Reviews

67B Lorong 27 Geylang, Above JAS Medical, Next to Aljunied MRT Station, Singapore, Singapore

It does not make any sense...the hostel looked very clean but this was the only one during my 3 month stay in SE Asia after which I was covered with bed bug bites. Otherwise, really cool. The facilities, breakfast, awesome location. Nice restaurants just around the corner.

Excellence location for city center as well as airport by using SMRT .The service received more than enough for our money.The cleanliness and atmosphere is sufficiently suitable for my requirement. Facilities including comfortable of the guest by supplying message chair are the best idea for services offer by the hostel. Also the valuable support from staff is helpful for me.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Myanmar

Close to MRT is the only good point. Check- in and out is separate building.

Nice hostel located directly near the MRT station, two computers that could be used by guests, big Tv screen and helpful and nice staff.

Great place to stay for the money. We shopped around a bit online and in Singapore and by far this was the best deal. We stayed in a private room with a shared bathroom and it was good. Good air conditioning, relatively quiet neighbourhood, and breakfast offered. The washrooms were quite clean as well. Right next to the Aljunied MRT station which was convenient. We would absolutely stay here again.

The wall is too thin so you can hear the noise from next room.

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Hong Kong

I really appreciated this hostel, any bad comment is just bullshit. Nice place, well locted even if a bit hard to find at the beginning. Good advise and so on. Nice stay in Singapore.

• 10th Jan 2014

So good!!! The manager cares for his guests very well and we had everything we needed and then some. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. The little things like providing two pillows, breakfast, and a massage chair with new movies in the common area made us feel that our business was appreciated. Especially in a city like Singapore where hostels are scarce and good prices a challenge to find compared to other areas in Southeast Asia, the price was more than fair!

Nice. But a bit noisy since our place right above some resto and really near to MRT. The good things, so near to the MRT. Right on front our place. Cheap food, no squeaky bed, no bedbugs, cheap private bedroom share for 2 compare to the other backpacker's hostels with the same facilities.It's just they need to clean the bathroom everyday.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Clean rooms, , very good Connection to Metro! Fast WiFi!

This is quite a good hostel overall. For the price, you get a comfortable bed with clean beddings and the facilities are quite complete compared to other hostels in SG. There are lots of food choices downstairs and it's very near the mrt, atm, convenience stores etc. Also convenient if you want to just take the mrt (green line) from/to the airport so you can save on taxi fare. I also like the individual reading light and universal plug for each bed. :)

Terrible location, teriible back door rooms and wanted me to sleep in a separate room than my partner. I was forced to go somewhere- anywhere else at 1 am when we arrived from the airport. I would never come back or recommend

• 27th Dec 2013

Definiately among the top 3 hostels I have ever been in. Discounts for Singapore activities, cheap indian and chinese eating possibilities nearby, free breakfast with a nice outdoor terrace, and every member of the staff is much more than excellent in kindness and helpfulness. The receptionist girl came out to the street to say goodbye for us :) But no towels included, so be prepared, and also no european electricity connections in the rooms (anyway you can rent these items).

Good place for a stopover with some great eateries in the area. Can get noisy at times though.

3 singapore dollar to rent a towel ?

They have crammed way to many bunk beds into rooms, and people come and go at all hours which inhibits the ability to sleep. It is over staffed, and the staff seem to all live in the hostel occupying beds that are not booked that night. I got in late and it took 20 minutes before someone woke up to let me into the hostel. The Air-con barely works and the bathrooms are cramped and located in the central kitchen are which is disgusting. It also has bedbugs, DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great hostel and located near MRT Station. The bathroom are clean, the room are clean too but u have to repaint the room! See you again! :)

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

everything is great will come back there next time, near to mrt, great staff, love this hostel

free Internet and Wifi, clean living room and Bedroom, near to MRT and Foodcorts, in comparison low fares

The pictures do not mat with the place at all. It is dirty, there are cockroaches and there are not plates and cups for having breakfast (which is only tea and bread). The area is a little dangerous. You can get better for this price.