WoW Hostel Reviews

67B Lorong 27 Geylang, Above JAS Medical, Next to Aljunied MRT Station, Singapore, Singapore

Nice staff, clean rooms, great location. Always a pleasure to be back here.

Nice staff, clean rooms, great location. Always a pleasure to be back here.

Its location is very strategic which is just a few minutes walk to Aljunied MRT station. Overall, I like this hostel and I enjoy my stay there.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

If you are looking for a cheaper hostel with most amenities WOW is certainly wow The best I got staying in 2-3 hostels and it's the cheapest . Must stay

• 30th Sep 2014
  • India

not bad, afdorable price, if you just want to stay for sleep over night and not try to have some good service it's okay to be here.. near stasiun, many place to eat and the dorm for 8 is overwell..

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Good hostel that is very Close to Aljunied MRT-station

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

hidden cost $ 4 for what??

Very good location, too near the EW9 MRT. The air-conditional is always turn on, so very comfortable. But, the room is in rooftop, so sometime you will feel hot if you stay on bed-top at the noon time.

This place is a shit pit. READ BEFORE BOOKING!! They try to put in all these hidden little charges like $3 each for me and my friend because we are only staying 1 night? a single night charge? the place is dirty, the wifi is rubbish, there is some scatty old woman walking around shouting stuff in Tamil at guests! Also they put 2, yes 2 services charges in the bill. The security is rubbish and we booked a twin room ok......didnt think we were going to get bunk beds!!! just my opinion, rubbish

Good location and very cheap (although you have to pay extra if you don't do a reservation, even for extending your stay on the spot). The facilities are quite good for the price paid.

The room was small, we were charged a 10% extra at check in, had to wait for more than an hour to check out, the room wasn't clean (had "some reminders" of previous guests), it was a double room with shared bathrooms....actually quite dirty and the hot watter never worked. ONLY thing that was ok it's the location, but so, there are plenty of other hostels around, just downstairs ours there was another one...

Great location and nice staff. Good value.steve kell

• 24th Aug 2014

BED BUGS EVERYWHERE!!! They add on an extra 10% service charge on top of the service charge you've already paid. i had travelled for 3 and a half weeks before this hostel and have never been asked for this extra payment before. Bed bugs were everywhere in our room and when we called the worker to help us he sprayed something on the bed and left, the bugs were on our clothes in our bags and up the walls. DO NOT STAY HERE

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Confusing directions led us far away from the hostel, it is literally just around the corner from the station! When we found it, there was no staff and no front desk. We had to call a member of staff even though it was within check-in hours. Seems like families are living here permanently, which is strange. Two men, who seemed to be locals as they didn't have any luggage, came into our dorm in the middle of the night to sleep and left again early. Neighbours have perfect view into the washroom.

It looks cheap but when you get there you have to pay an additional service fee and if you stay one night there's also an extra charge of 3 dollars 😖

• 13th Aug 2014

It was one of the cheapest options I could find. The location was really close to the MRT and a bunch of cheap and delicious food courts. The facilities were cleaned regularly. I also had good interactions with the staff, as I arrived very near the check-in deadline but without complaint.

• 7th Aug 2014

Very nice place staff are friendly save money rooms have air conditioning whole day really fantastic place to perfect location n save money n friendly staff really all nice in this hostel

We stayed for only one hour after we discovered BED BUGS everywhere in our room! We spoke to staff for a refund (which was provided) only because he knew about the bed bugs before we told him. He didn't seem to care, sprayed one bug and went back to his office. Bed bugs were in two different 8 bed dorms and we didn't stay to see the rest. Hidden costs also upon arrival (plus service tax etc), so keep in mind if you brave this place. Has potential but bed bugs are a massive no no.

Singapore is the most clean place in the world but I don't think so when I stay in this hostel, I even was bited by the kind of insect I don't know, blankets had smell too, and it's too far from the centre. Although Singapore has a very developed traffic system, when all the stores are closed at mid-night it's hard to find somewhere to hang around this area

Why am I rating this hostel so poorly? - Service is poor - staff is incompetent - showers have cockroaches - hidden fees when booking - no lockers for luggage - got bunkbeds after specifically asking for a normal bed The only good thing about this establishment is its proximity to the MRT station.

• 17th Jul 2014