WoW Hostel Reviews

67B Lorong 27 Geylang, Above JAS Medical, Next to Aljunied MRT Station, Singapore, Singapore

I think that you can find a better place! This place was very poor for two days there wasn´t toilet paper, in the reception there is no one, you need to call for someone come to the reception, the staff is so bad I remember a old person that cleaned the place where you take the breakfast she look you very bad! the location is very near to the metro station but is so far to the de center or of a good place. The internet connection is very bad.

It does not make any sense...the hostel looked very clean but this was the only one during my 3 month stay in SE Asia after which I was covered with bed bug bites. Otherwise, really cool. The facilities, breakfast, awesome location. Nice restaurants just around the corner.

Good location. Also has decent breakfast. But not much happening in the hostel. Check in and the hostel are in different building. Quite annoying.

Excellence location for city center as well as airport by using SMRT .The service received more than enough for our money.The cleanliness and atmosphere is sufficiently suitable for my requirement. Facilities including comfortable of the guest by supplying message chair are the best idea for services offer by the hostel. Also the valuable support from staff is helpful for me.

• 5th Feb 2014