Woke Home Capsule Hostel Reviews

61 South Bridge Road, 4th , 5th , 6th level, Singapore, Singapore

everything is fine! but it would be pleasant to add a small towel to a guest pack for free. a guest have to give it back before taking back his deposit during cheking-out.

loved this place for two nights in singapore, cosy, cute, friendly staff,.easy location

Nice selected capsule hostel

I loved that hostel. I stayed 5 days and would love to go back if I go to Singapore. The staff is nice and always helpfull. The location is perfect near every shops and good spots.

I really enjoyed the capsules and the place was very clean some of the staff were nice and payed attention to guests, but others seemed to be doing the guest a favor by talking to them. I wasn't bothered but i would not stay there again