Woke Home Capsule Hostel Reviews

61 South Bridge Road, 4th , 5th , 6th level, Singapore, Singapore

Nice selected capsule hostel

I loved that hostel. I stayed 5 days and would love to go back if I go to Singapore. The staff is nice and always helpfull. The location is perfect near every shops and good spots.

I really enjoyed the capsules and the place was very clean some of the staff were nice and payed attention to guests, but others seemed to be doing the guest a favor by talking to them. I wasn't bothered but i would not stay there again

NOISY. Lockers made of metal being opened and closed all night long are bad! Lady goes clean the room at 8am and it's NOISY!! On my last morning there she woke me up at 8am to tell me I need to check out, but check out time as at 12am! In any of my nights there I could sleep well. Noise cause by other guests using the metal lockers or staff cleaning, asking for the blanket (even though I haven't checked out yet!) and waking me up to check out! Tha hostel is good, safe, nice bathroom etc.