Woke Home Capsule Hostel Reviews

61 South Bridge Road, 4th , 5th , 6th level, Singapore, Singapore

NOISY. Lockers made of metal being opened and closed all night long are bad! Lady goes clean the room at 8am and it's NOISY!! On my last morning there she woke me up at 8am to tell me I need to check out, but check out time as at 12am! In any of my nights there I could sleep well. Noise cause by other guests using the metal lockers or staff cleaning, asking for the blanket (even though I haven't checked out yet!) and waking me up to check out! Tha hostel is good, safe, nice bathroom etc.

beware of day dreaming staffs , they might spoil your stays there ! do bring ear plugs !

• 10th Feb 2014