Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

The common room is poor and isn't conducive for meeting people at all. The place is very clean but smells like chemicals all the time.

• 12th Apr 2014

Staffs are really kind, and kichen is convenient to use. You can get free bar ticket when you check in, but bar close 10pm. So careful :) Location is close to Alexanderplaz and Museum island, but far from berlin philharmonic and potsdamerplaz.

I've stayed in all of the wombats around Europe and this is a very good one! Very good bedrooms and facilities, location is ok if you don't mind walking a bit and the sky bar is great! The only problem was the internet that just worked if you were lucky...

Awesome bar on the top floor where you can easily meet people. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean hostel, good location : I highly recommend this hostel. Only issue : the wi-fi is sometimes really bad.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Only downside to location is that it involves switching several U-Bahn/S-Bahn lines from the HBF. Main downside with facilities was no WiFi in the rooms. Other than that, excellent hostel chain!

I will definitely look to stay at Wombats in other cities! The staff was extremely nice and helpful upon my arrival. My room and bathroom were clean and were maintained pretty well throughout my 4 nights. The bar area was great for grabbing a cheap drink and meeting other travellers. Though it was a bit far from the city centre, public transportation was practically right outside the front door. The directions from the airport were also well written and easy to follow.

Nice hostel i recommrnennd. I stay at the 6 beds female. As i woman the only thing that is missing is a full body miror at the female room. The only have a mirror at the bathroom.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! I stayed in the double room, it was like a hotel! Plus, it had an amazing view of the Fernsehturm. Everything was excellent. Staff was extremely friendly and spoke perfect English.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

I've stayed in over 20 hostels throughout the world and this one ranks right at the top!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Northern Ireland

More than a simple Hostel... I love Wombat!

Great location, security, nice atmosphere ... But the internet, didn't work so good :/

Very good hostel. Secure, clean and well located.

Great hostel! Everyone was friendly, the room was great, free lockers for everyone. The bar upstairs was a great place to hang out, drink and meet people! Also a really excellent location; so close to the u-bahn stop but also walking distance from Alexanderplatz. Definitely would recommend!

If the WiFi works in the room, it will be much better.

It's a great hostel! Clean, very friendly staff and there's everything you Need. Definitely a place to go back to at my next stay in Berlin.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Amazing hostel! We backpacked all through Europe and it was by far our favourite hostel!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We're staying @Wombats every time we visit Berlin. Best place in town!

It's, without any doubt, the best Hostel I've ever been to!

I would recommend this Hostel to anyone. It is suitable for all types of travelers and the staff are really efficient and helpful.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

I'm glad that stayed in Wombat`s hostel. It is nice and clean plaсe. My dorm room for 6 girls was comfortable. Every person have a bed with own light and socket, box with lock and bathroom in room. Every day room was cleaning. Especially I liked kitchen. There was all that you need for cooking and for eat. And if you have not food, it is not problem. You can find reis and pasta for free!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7