Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

Wombats is the hostel which has changed my mind about the big commercial hostels. If there is a Wombats in the city that I'm going, I go for them without thinking. So far Vienna is my favourite. They have a perfect organization, great staff members, very functional lockers, good locations, very nice bars and a great atmosphere. Normally it's hard to create a good atmosphere in a big, professional, commercial hostel like Wombats but somehow they achieve it. These guys know what they are doing!!

Nice big lockers. 24/7 reception is helpful. Great breakfast for €3.20. Clean. Right near the metro stop. Only negative is there is no wifi in the rooms. Other than that it's a great hostel to stay in! Made many new friends :)

very good hostel, especially the staff!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Israel

We let the dogs out!!

• 11th Sep 2014

Although I was only there one night I enjoyed my stay.Staff were very friendly and helpful with questions that I had.Rooms were well set out,large and clean and the ensuite was nice and big.Wifi only worked in the lobby area but that's no big deal.security of hostel was quite good and it was never really noisy.

Everything was excellent!

This was absolutely, hands down the best hostel I have stayed in!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Staff was super friendly and helpful for suggesting things to do and things to see and eat. Unfortunate that there were no planned hostel activities during the days/evenings. It makes for meeting people a little bit easier.

• 9th Sep 2014

Great hostal. All beds have an outlet, light and little table to put small itens. Very practical! Good breakfast for the value.

Very good hostel. Close to most things, (Berlin is a big city) and walking distance to anything in East Berlin.

The wombats lives up to its reputation of a great party hotel. The terrace bar is simply awesome and everybody is thr in the evening. U will do a lot of socializing is the hostel and the staff are well informed on everything in the city and helpful

I had never stayed in a hostel before, so I was quite anxious about the stay but I was very impressed with the wombats! It was actually better than a few hotels that I've stayed in!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Very good! Probably the best hostel i've ever been

Great hostel, big lockers in every room, helpful friendly staff, good location and clean rooms. This is my second time at wombats Berlin and I'll always stay here when I'm in Berlin.

Wombats is always great. Will return!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • holbrooc

It was awesome!!! wombat´s hostel are the best ever!! :-)

• 6th Sep 2014

The staff wasn't that nice...but the place is cool though.

It was awesomeeeeee best hostel ever

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

Very good place! Increible!!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Spain

Nice clean rooms with large en-suite. Staff were very helpful and happy to offer recommendations. Good kitchen area and also a restaurant which offered buffet breakfast (not the best but convenient). Good atmosphere in the rooftop bar, met lots of other friendly backpackers which was great! Would stay here again and recommend to friends!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7