Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

It's a great hostel. Very well located near alexanderplatz, big and comfortable rooms, beautiful view from the terrace. The only negative I heard is that your window is on the street it might be very noisy

Best hostel i have ever been to.

Everything was good, what I wanted. Only downfall where the roommates, one snored pretty loudly but he warned us beforehand and offered earplugs. Another guy came in and kept talking to the person above me making it hard sleep but that is the downfall of random roommates so it's not the hostels fault. Overall I'd come again (as long as those same ppl aren't there haha)

The best part about this hostel was the rooftop bar. Met a lot of people just by going up and having a couple beers. Highly recommended!

I love wombat's! They were great :)

• 18th May 2015

Great place to meet people. Central location

Great hostel! Handy kitchen with supermarket just up the street. Fun hostel bar on the roof with good drink prices and friendly fellow travellers! Would recommend

We really enjoyed staying at W. City hostel. It is nice place, with lovely people and so close to city center.

Only complaint would be that the beds were a bit stiff but everything else was perfect! The Staff is UNBELIEVABLY friendly and the facilities are fantastic.

They pretty much have every bring here. No charge to rent towels. Multiple free drink vouchers for the rooftop bar. Full kitchen with every utensil you need. Outside court yard on the main floor. Meticulously cleaned and maintained everyday. Good location. The staff are very helpful too. Highly recommend

Loved it! I would definitely stay again. I had a phone interview for a job and I needed somewhere quiet. The only quiet place was the kitchen and I may have had to stay there past closing, and the staff was totally cool. They even gave a me a free drink ticket after! The facilities are amazing as well. Really social place. Quite nice rooms, not too packed.

a really cool hostel. clean and cheap with a really cool bar and location. great for young travelers. slightly lacking on information for sights etc.

Pretty good,

We really liked our stay at the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast for Euro 3,80 was awesome. We stayed in room 606 which was great and spacious for two people. We really liked the Wombar as well...happy hour with cheap beer and great view.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!! Large rooms, very clean, excellent wifi from every room, cheap drinks at the bar and great price. Very happy

Thanks to all the staff for their professionalism. Great service with some great tips on where to eat, drink and party!

• 7th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

All was fine and well. Enjoyed the time there very much.

wombats de Berlim é sem sobra de duvidas um otimo hostel! A acomodação, localizaçao e o bar são sem duvida um diferencial! Você pode jantar no hostel ou aproveitar o bairro que conta com varios restaurantes etnicos!!! O hostel é grande e possui um bar no terraço do predio onde é possivel interagir com os outros hospedes!

First Hostel experience ever, talk about setting the bar high. The staff was cool when I interacted with them. I heard the one guy say that the laundry facilities weren't working correctly but there's a laundry matt just down the street. Met a lot of cool folks and its a block away from the U (subway) also in a good spot within walking distance of some other cool places.

• 6th May 2015
  • Mexico

Amazing for the price, best hostel I've ever stayed in. Very clean, new, great amenities. Only thing that would've made it even better is wifi in the rooms

• 6th May 2015