Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

very good hostel, especially the staff!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Israel

The location is perfect and very close to the subway. I think I enjoyed everything in this hostel. The staff is friendly and the kitchen is nice and spacious.

We let the dogs out!!

• 11th Sep 2014

Although I was only there one night I enjoyed my stay.Staff were very friendly and helpful with questions that I had.Rooms were well set out,large and clean and the ensuite was nice and big.Wifi only worked in the lobby area but that's no big deal.security of hostel was quite good and it was never really noisy.

Great stay, the pnly thong is that I expected the room could be cleanned everyday. Regards!

Everything was excellent!

This was absolutely, hands down the best hostel I have stayed in!

• Scotland

Staff was super friendly and helpful for suggesting things to do and things to see and eat. Unfortunate that there were no planned hostel activities during the days/evenings. It makes for meeting people a little bit easier.

• 9th Sep 2014

Great hostal. All beds have an outlet, light and little table to put small itens. Very practical! Good breakfast for the value.

Very good hostel. Close to most things, (Berlin is a big city) and walking distance to anything in East Berlin.

The wombats lives up to its reputation of a great party hotel. The terrace bar is simply awesome and everybody is thr in the evening. U will do a lot of socializing is the hostel and the staff are well informed on everything in the city and helpful

I had never stayed in a hostel before, so I was quite anxious about the stay but I was very impressed with the wombats! It was actually better than a few hotels that I've stayed in!

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Very good! Probably the best hostel i've ever been

Great hostel, big lockers in every room, helpful friendly staff, good location and clean rooms. This is my second time at wombats Berlin and I'll always stay here when I'm in Berlin.

The location of hostel is close to city center (Alexanderplatz), breakfast is good enough and cheap, the price is good. I strongly recommend it.

Wombats is always great. Will return!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • holbrooc

It was awesome!!! wombat´s hostel are the best ever!! :-)

• 6th Sep 2014

The staff wasn't that nice...but the place is cool though.

It was awesomeeeeee best hostel ever

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

Very good place! Increible!!

• 3rd Sep 2014