Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

My first hostel experience and by all accounts a great introduction. Great staff, great atmosphere and the top floor bar is excellent! Definitely worth a visit.

• 25th Oct 2013

staff were very helpful with all concerns, questions and tourist info. The guy snoring VERY loudy in my room all night was very annoying and therfore I got NO sleep both nights there...staff gave me ear plugs or option to move room. maybe you can ask if snoorers go all to same room !

• 25th Oct 2013

The bar was great to meet people. Good showers

Central location, very helpful staff, great price.

Great location, good value for money. very central

• 24th Oct 2013

A great place to stay. Clean, secure and the atmosphere is good. What's the best is the bar at on the last floor with a great view from the balcony. One of the best hostels I've been to :)

Great hostel, bar is small and when i was there nothing much was happening there but awesome view from the top deck!! wifi didnt work in the rooms which is super annoying! dorms a nice, ensuits are great, lockers in everyroom. thanks for the stay!

A great hostel - I honestly can't think of a bad thing to say. The facilities are great: kitchen, bar, shower, beds and everything else is very good. Staff is very helpful and kind, even the cleaning staff is very quiet in the morning in case you had a late night! Moreover, the location is right next to a major metro (U2) stop, and there are many good restaurants of all prices nearby.

Brilliant hostel! One of the best I've ever stayed in. Staff are really helpful and the rooms and bathrooms and really clean. The bar has an awesome atmosphere and guarantees a good night. Highly recommended!

• 20th Oct 2013

We loved our stay at the Wombats City Hostel! Staff are amazing and are so helpful! The Skybar is definitely the place to be for happy hour. The restaurant on the main lobby floor has great food and we went there two of our nights. My only complaint is that the room doors in the hallways shut very loudly and we were woken up very early every morning..

Had an awesome time staying with you guys thanks heaps

• 20th Oct 2013