Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

Loved wombats here and in Vienna. Very clean, professional, and secure. Highly recommended!

Top Notch Hostel. Second time I've stayed. Great place!

Fantastic Hostel! Nice and clean, the rooftop bar was so good that for three nights in a row I didn't even go anywhere else! Made some great friends! Their bike hire was awesome! Some of the staff were not so friendly, but majority were awesome! Will definitely come back!

Best hostel bar going, incredibly social atmosphere.

• 5th Aug 2014

Secure with good transport links just next to the hostel. Staff very helpful and were always enthusiastic. Very clean and good facilities.

Spacious rooms - dorm of 6 didn't feel like purgatory! Had a great 3 night stay. A little outside the centre, but accessible by train and metro. Slightly disappointing breakfast.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great place to stay, I would definitely recommend it. The bar in the terrace is the perfect option after a long day to relax and have some drinks while meeting new people!

The folks at Wombats know what they're doing--their hostels are exceptionally well-run, the staff are knowledgeable about the local area (and sometimes have discount/free admission passes for bars!) and the rooms are comfortable and clean. Berlin was hot when I stayed here, but the windows in my room could be opened completely and there was a provided standing fan to help keep air circulating. Free towels are also offered at the front desk, and you can check out an umbrella for a deposit.

Nice room and bathrooms, really bad wifi which didn't work in the room

Amazing hostel! So much fun.

wombats is very nice hostel!! i love it!

We stayed here on recommendation. Thought the rooms were exceptionally clean and we liked how sociable the hostel was. Staff were generally very friendly although the man who met us at check-in was a little rude because we were late and it was not our fault. This was just a minor thing and we went on to stay at the Naschmarkt Wombats hostel in Vienna.

• 1st Aug 2014

I would like to thank you and your staff for going above and beyond to help me retrieve my lost jacket!

• 1st Aug 2014

Staff great. Frustrating that only one PC working and not very well.

Amazing staff members. Very clean rooms. WiFi could have been a bit better as I was struggling to log in on several occasions

Wombat is located in a nice area of Berlin with many good restaurants and the hostel has a great rooftop. The staff is super friendly and willing to help you at anytime.

• 31st Jul 2014

Best place in Berlin!! Bar is so much fun!! Staff are really friendly and helpful :) thank you

• 30th Jul 2014

La pasamos muy bien. Lo unico que me parecio es que la forma de conectarse a internet es un poco incómoda.

You can't go wrong with any of the Wombats hostels! Rock on, i will definitely go back there the next time.

Very good hostel, close to alexanderplatz and main public transport stations with a good breakfast. However it's not as modern or as nice as the wombat in Budapest.