Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel! Everyone was friendly, the room was great, free lockers for everyone. The bar upstairs was a great place to hang out, drink and meet people! Also a really excellent location; so close to the u-bahn stop but also walking distance from Alexanderplatz. Definitely would recommend!

If the WiFi works in the room, it will be much better.

It's a great hostel! Clean, very friendly staff and there's everything you Need. Definitely a place to go back to at my next stay in Berlin.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Amazing hostel! We backpacked all through Europe and it was by far our favourite hostel!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We're staying @Wombats every time we visit Berlin. Best place in town!

Amazing hostel !

It's, without any doubt, the best Hostel I've ever been to!

I would recommend this Hostel to anyone. It is suitable for all types of travelers and the staff are really efficient and helpful.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

I'm glad that stayed in Wombat`s hostel. It is nice and clean plaсe. My dorm room for 6 girls was comfortable. Every person have a bed with own light and socket, box with lock and bathroom in room. Every day room was cleaning. Especially I liked kitchen. There was all that you need for cooking and for eat. And if you have not food, it is not problem. You can find reis and pasta for free!

The hostel is pretty good. Well located, good facilities, comfortable beds and the breakfast, although charged as an extra, is worth the money. Would've been a wonderful stay had they not decided to clean out the fridge completely one day before the warning on the door. I went back to the hostel one night to discover that all my food had been eaten/thrown out by the staff. Went to bed hungry. :/

Wombats was easily the best hostel stay I've ever had. Staff were super friendly, rooms secure, and it's a 30 second walk from the nearest U-bahn station. The kitchen was clean, the rooms were clean, the sheets were spotless etc. etc. And the price was unbelievably low. 0 complaints. Cheeers guys

Clean, well-equipped, and close to Alexanderplatz and other famous spots.

good stay i highly recommend this hostel

I chose to stay here due to my previous good experience at the Wombats hostel in Vienna and I was not disappointed. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The room and toilet were very modern and clean with a brilliant power shower. The bar at the top of the hostel offers amazing city views and there was generally a great atmosphere. Most importantly, the hostel was in an unbeatable location. Would definitely recommend!

• 22nd Mar 2014

It seems to stay in a Hotel! Great Breakfast!

Very nice hostel with modern facilities. The staff are friendly and helpful where possible. The kitchen is a little small, and unfortunately while I was there my food got stolen even though it was labeled :( However the hostel is in a nice location and the rooftop bar is nice with a great view of Berlin

I have stayed here twice now and my stay has being excellent.met a lot of new friends here and the wombat sky bar has an excellent view overlooking berlin and the 2 happy hours also make it great.the only problem is that the wifi does not work in the rooms but except I would definitely recommend this hostel if you are staying in berlin.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Everything was really clean and it was the best shower I've had in Europe. I don't like having to pay for hostel breakfasts but in saying that theirs was really good.

Very clean and fantastic value for money.

Just great!