Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

Awesome bar on the top floor where you can easily meet people. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean hostel, good location : I highly recommend this hostel. Only issue : the wi-fi is sometimes really bad.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Only downside to location is that it involves switching several U-Bahn/S-Bahn lines from the HBF. Main downside with facilities was no WiFi in the rooms. Other than that, excellent hostel chain!

Very easy to get there from Hauptbahnhof, I got to the hostel at 22 and it was very easy and safe! The terrace view is amazing and it even also has a nice restaurant, definitely recomended!

We had some problems with the Wifi. We liked breakfast.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Spain

I will definitely look to stay at Wombats in other cities! The staff was extremely nice and helpful upon my arrival. My room and bathroom were clean and were maintained pretty well throughout my 4 nights. The bar area was great for grabbing a cheap drink and meeting other travellers. Though it was a bit far from the city centre, public transportation was practically right outside the front door. The directions from the airport were also well written and easy to follow.

Nice hostel i recommrnennd. I stay at the 6 beds female. As i woman the only thing that is missing is a full body miror at the female room. The only have a mirror at the bathroom.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! I stayed in the double room, it was like a hotel! Plus, it had an amazing view of the Fernsehturm. Everything was excellent. Staff was extremely friendly and spoke perfect English.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

I've stayed in over 20 hostels throughout the world and this one ranks right at the top!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The bar could have a little more activities (like drinking games, pub crawls) so the guests could bond or at least talk more. But its Berlin so you can always try and find yourself a club or a nice bar. Rooms are nice and clean and staff was really great and helpfull.

Not the best for solo travelers, more of a group place, hard to meet people. the Bar is great and cheap though

More than a simple Hostel... I love Wombat!

Great location, security, nice atmosphere ... But the internet, didn't work so good :/

Very good hostel. Secure, clean and well located.

Great hostel! Everyone was friendly, the room was great, free lockers for everyone. The bar upstairs was a great place to hang out, drink and meet people! Also a really excellent location; so close to the u-bahn stop but also walking distance from Alexanderplatz. Definitely would recommend!

If the WiFi works in the room, it will be much better.

It's a great hostel! Clean, very friendly staff and there's everything you Need. Definitely a place to go back to at my next stay in Berlin.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Amazing hostel! We backpacked all through Europe and it was by far our favourite hostel!

• 29th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We're staying @Wombats every time we visit Berlin. Best place in town!

Amazing hostel !

It's, without any doubt, the best Hostel I've ever been to!