Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

Very clean and fantastic value for money.

Just great!

awesome location and staff!

Had a wonderful three night stay in March 2014. The location is perfect and walking distance to the train and to multiple restaurants and bars. I stayed in a private room which had its own bathroom, shower and balcony! Rates were reasonable and it was very quiet. The staff were helpful and the bar was a great deal if you wanted to grab a drink and socialize. Would highly recommend!

• 15th Mar 2014

Good Hostel to stay. Staff is friendly.

• India

Compared to other hostels, this hostel is totally the best! Especially, the bar is the best part!

• South Korea

Great location! Walking distance to most of the attractions. The staffs are very helpful and friendly, they answers all my questions patiently. The room was clean and locker provided which can open by your key card only! Great atmosphere in the bar.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was the best hostel in which i stayed in my holiday across europe. I would definately recommend it and go back.

Just a bit noisy at night. as my dorm was on the first floor I could hear the sounds from the street. All the rest were ok. Really nice place.

Very Good

Stayed at Wombat's for a five day Berlin trip. The location is perfect to see the "hip" part of Berlin Mitte around Rosenthaler Platz and Torstrasse and it's easy to get to Friedrichshain/ Kreuzberg via public transport to enjoy the nightlife. The hostel is very clean- daily cleaning!- and in a great shape. Staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a hostel bar on the 7th floor which offers cheap beer and other drinks where you can meet other travellers. Had a blast!

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank You! Will see us againe =)

The sound of closing the doors outside the dorm can be heard clearly. May need ear plugs during sleeping.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin really was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the location was amazing and the quality for money was brilliant. We stayed in Berlin for 5 nights and the hostel really added to the amazing experience we had. I would definitely recommend Wombats to anyone staying in Berlin and would definitely stay there again myself on return to Berlin.

• 5th Mar 2014

sometimes a bit loud in the stairs

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Austria

love it just love it

• 4th Mar 2014

Friendly staff - great location - I had read that the breakfast was not good but found it to be better than I expected. For only 3.75 euros I could eat all that I wanted and it was actually quite good. A coffee down the street costs 3.50 euros so consider the excellent bargain as well (the hostel breakfast includes all you can drink espresso-cappucino machine)!

Enjoyed my stay at Wombats. Excellent chain hostel.

Beds had been used for a while which make them deflated and make guests sleep uncomfortably.

PROS: - Nice position - Friendly personnel and nice atmosphere - Good value for money - Upstairs bar to meet other guests - All you can eat breakfast for 3.8€ CONS: - Bad wi-fi: it kept disconnecting every some minutes and had weak signal. - A little dusty (when we were in the room we had a little"dry throat" feeling. - we had to ask for sheets and towels at the reception: I'm used to find them on my bed when I arrive.

• 3rd Mar 2014