Wombats City Hostel Berlin Reviews

Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany

Very helpful staff, very comfortable beds and great showers, good location, great guest kitchen. Only minor negative was the wifi- having to log on everytime your phone locks is super annoying. Otherwise- we had a fantastic time there!

We absolutely loved staying at the Wombats hostel in Berlin! The location is perfect, the staff and other guests were all very kind but the highlight was definitley the roof deck and the bar! The only thing not perfect was that the roof deck closed early at 10 pm.

• 26th Sep 2014

Clean dorms and bathrooms. Party place, so we had loud roommates which isn't the best if you plan on being (and staying) asleep at 2:30 in the morning. Good location, right next to a metro line and only a 15 min walk away from Museum Island.

The staff was extremely friendly. They were familiar with the area, so they were able to answer all the questions we had for them about the local restaurants and nightlife. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone traveling in Berlin.

• 25th Sep 2014

Everything was perfect except that there was no WIFI in the rooms, just in the lobby.

Central, clean and a Nice rooftop bar :)

As I expected it was up to my expectations. Staff always helpful and in a good mood. Clean and in a good location. Wish all the Hostels were like this.

I really enjoyed my stay at Wombats City Hostel Berlin. The staff was brilliant and the room and facilities very tasteful and practical. My only issues were with things beyond the hostel'scontrol like how messy and noisy all my room-mates proved to be...

• Greece

Staff were very helpful, room and bathroom were clean, breakfast was very convenient

We stayed In a private apt for 2 and it was perfect for what we needed

• 23rd Sep 2014

Really good place! Good atmosphere and plenty of space to hang out and chill. Staff could've been more helpful in explaining the hostel.. It's huge. Beds were very uncomfortable but good showers

Very nice and friendly hostel. direct at a tram station near Alexanderplatz

The best hostel!!!

• 22nd Sep 2014

amazing place, very confortable and clean, awesome view from the rooftop and a very welcoming staff... the rooftop bar was awesome!

This was my first hostel experience, and I was thoroughly impressed, the hostel was very clean and friendly. I appreciated having the lockers available. I've already taken note of the other Wombat City Hostels locations.

Great hostel! Nice bar. Definitely would stay at a Wombats again. The only thing that I could even attempt to complain about is that breakfast was not free (but it was definitely worth the 3-4 euro!).

We had a very nice stay overall. The staff could be more friendly, for instance, giving directions, I dont know if they thought we dont know how to use the underground but they were not very supportive.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Really good location, cool shops and galleries around it. Walking distance to most attractions and right across from the u-bahn. Friendly staff, safe and clean hostel. The rooftop bar is cool as you can see all the city. Breakfast is just 3.90 or so, we stuffed ourselves with cereal, fruit, bread, meat, salad, coffee, juice etc which kept us going 'til the afternoon as we were on a budget. I'd definitely recommend it! :)

Large industrial style German hostel, but it has its charms. Its clean, well run, well located and has a great roof top bar for socializing.

Very friendly and helpful staff at the reception.