Wombats City Hostel Budapest Reviews

Kiraly utca 20, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is very good. It is very near to metro station and other main attractions. The rooms are very good as well. However, one of the wooden on the bed was broke but that is not a very big problem. I personally think the staffs can be more friendly. They gave us voucher to claim free drinks from their bar also

The hostel is really good, staff nice but unfortunately I have asked for covers (bad) and I didn't get it...

와이파이가 정말 별로고 조식도 맛없습니다. 위치는 참 좋고 새로지어진 것 같긴한데 와이파이와 조식때문에 불편했던 숙소.

Just the Internet wifi that was very unstable and difficult to use.

A perfect offer especially for young people but also for all, who look for a very cheap stay in Budapest. Very kind staff. Guides of the city to rent without costs. Good beds in clean rooms. Only the toilets in the ground floor were partly defect, but surely only temporary. Summary: We were very happy to stay in Wombats City Hostel Budapest.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A large hostel with lots of beds and a bar downstairs. Really close to the metro station and within walking distance of a lots of restaurants and bars. Solid place to stay, didn't feel like the bar atmosphere was the greatest, but it wasn't bad either. I prefer smaller hostels, but this is a solid place to stay.

The wi-fi didn't work in room......except wi-fi, it was a great hostel!

Wi-Fi çok kötü, lokasyon harika tavsiye ederim.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

It is recommended that guests who arrive at Budapest by train get off at the Budapest Keleti station since the hostel is only 3-4 stops away in the subway.

All was well for me and I'm really glad I chose to stay in Wombat's.

It's a lovely hostel to spend your time, near everything and the receptionist were really helpfull, I recommend.

위치가 매우 좋음!

Wifi needs improvement, unrelayeble. Except of this everything was fine.

• 13th Mar 2015

Great location, great price and great service. Only downsides were a not so perfect Wi-fi (kept kicking you out) and the fact that due to the modern style and previous hotel the atmosphere was a bit less cosy/homely. Great bar personell and overall loved my stay. Thanks Wombats!

Hi there! Thank you for the great feedback and sorry for the wifi. We are working on it to make it better! We love our beautiful classical building and most of our guests are amazed too and we try to make it as cosy as possible-despite of its` size. The regularly organized concerts, cooking nights etc. also help us to make the athmosphere even better! :-) Hope to see you again sometimes!

toilets can be better by providing floor cloth and place to put personal stuff, location is fair, nice is very nice and friendly, nice kitchen and bar as well

We booked a 8 dorm room for 7 people ! When we arrived the staff said we have no 8 dorm anymore. But they arranged a 6 bed dorm with a additional bed. The staff was very ambitious. very good hostel

La ubicación, la seguridad y el personal, excelentes! La conexión a internet, prácticamente inútil. Funcionaba muy mal, se cortaba constantemente, a los dormitorios llegaba muy poco. El bar en planta baja está bueno y bastante completo. La cama estaba bien, pero la almohada era muy incómoda. Creo que en general una buena relación Precio-Calidad. El desayuno no está incluido en la tarifa pero es accesible.

움밧호스텔치고는 지저분하고 불친절하더라구요 베드버그도 물렸궁위치나 보안은 괜찮급니다만~~~

I would say this was THE nicest hostel I've stayed at in my life. The decor, the location, the vibe, the room, everything. The location is phenomenal.

Thanks a lot for the great words, hope to see you again sometimes! :-)

Great Hostel, well located, with helpful and nice staff, the room is really big as the bathroom, and clean as well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7