Wombats City Hostel Budapest Reviews

Kiraly utca 20, Budapest, Hungary

Cleanest and most fun hostel we've been to so far. Security, atmosphere and staff were excellent and the location is great as it's easy to get to and right in the center.

Really good hostel. Too bad it filled up ti quickly! We wanted to stay another night but it was full! Thanks from mexico!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Still love it every time I visit!

• 20th Jul 2014

Muy bien localizado.

• 20th Jul 2014

The hostel is cool end a atmosphere is very nice!

We liked the crazy cats posters, the cool vibe and fun friends we made. Staff weren't that friendly, but the rooms were nice and we got a great private room and bathroom for 6 of us. The wombar is good to meet other friends and the location was great, good places to eat nearby.

the Room side is acceptable. but, there is no window and air conditionar.(just air cooler) so, there are many dust in the room . and ...hmm. small,, something ..in the road.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Hello! We are sorry that you were not satisfied, however all rooms DO HAVE windows (on the top floor roofwindows),air conditioning and daily cleaning as well. Pls next time feel free anytime to come to reception if there were any technical or cleaning issues in the room. Hope to see you again to give you a better impression!

I was there for three days and I had a great time. The room and the bathroom were clean, and they have a good lounge area, although when I was there, few people were enjoying the bar/pool table.

Great facilities and location. Friendly hostel and I would stay here again.

Great place!

• 17th Jul 2014

Great guests! :-) Hope to see you again sometimes!

Vey well located. Very friendly stuff at the reception. A little noisy in the nights to sleep, but otherwise very good.

This Hostel is located in the best part of the city, with many bars and restaurants nearby. The rooms are big and very comfortable, everyone has a single locker that opens with magnetic card. The bathroom is equally good, large, good shower, hair dryer.. I only think they should provide a bigger carpet to dry the feet and avoid wetting the floor. Despite this, everything was super clean!

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, clean.

Really liked this hostel and would definitely stay again. Its right in the centre and we stayed in a 6 bed shared room and it was a very good size. The ensuite bathroom had a bit of a smell all the time but it was clean enough.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

큰 호스텔이라 그런지 가격대비 시설과 위치 등이 전반적으로 훌륭했습니다. 방키와 라커키 모두 카드로 사용 가능하며 층입구도 카드로 들어가게 되어있어 보안에 있어서는 안전합니다. 다만 호스텔이 매우 커 사람이 많다보니 늦은 시간까지 다소 시끄러울 수 있습니다. 그리고 호스텔이 있는 골목이 술집들이 많고 부랑자들도 있어 조금 위험할 수도 있으니 너무 늦게는 다니지 않는 게 좋을 것 같습니다.

For me it was almost like a hotel and not a hostel. Huge place with friendly and very well orgazined staff. The conditions of the rooms were really good and the location was perfect, right in the middle of the city.

Staff is so so so so so poor very poor. They joked lower english people and laughed. So I hate them.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Hi there! We are extremly sorry for your experiences, it must have been a misunderstanding, cause we would never let our staff to behave like that. Sorry again and hope to see you again sometimes so we could change your opinion!

Very nice, as usual per Wombats, but the ones I stayed at in Vienna and Berlin were better. The Budapest room was very dark, due to the dark green painted walls and small lamps. The shower nozzel was also broken. People were very loud in the halls but luckily they quieted down before I went to bed. As usual for Wombats the staff was helpful, my bags and person secure in the luggage room and room, and the location was convenient. Their instructions led me there very easily

• 13th Jul 2014

Hi there! Thank you for your useful feedback, but next time pls feel free to come the reception with technical issues anytime! Also, beside the normal ceiling lamp there are reading lamps next to each bed, so usually we don`t have such complaints, but we are very sorry for your bad experiences. :( Cheeers

From the moment we walked in the door we felt welcome. The atmosphere was wonderful and you even get a voucher for a free drink at the bar! Overall it was an amazing hostel to stay in and would recommend it to anyone.

• 12th Jul 2014

They totally messed up my plan. Check-in took more than one hour so I couldn't go thermal bath. They upgrade my room to 4 mixed dorm since they made mistake but that room was occupied. So we moved to another room two times carrying heavy luggage. And I stayed there for two night and I had to move another room the next day. Pans and pots in the kitchen are burned so i couldn't use it. Plus you can barely get wifi. Staffs are not that kind.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7