Wombats City Hostel London

9.0
Superb 5334 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

I love this hostel and stay every time I visit London. Fab bar and really easy to meet people but also quiet in your room and safe.

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

Amazing experience. Great staff and perfect location.

18th Apr 2017

Best hostel I have ever been to! A little farther than I usually like from the underground, but really not bad at all!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

Great hostel, would definitely recommend to anyone.

15th Apr 2017

This hostel was so nice and clean! Only downside is it's pretty far from many London's attractions.

14th Apr 2017

Overall, I had a great experience at Wombat's. The staff were super friendly and the bed was comfortable. I wish there was more than one shower per room, but usually I never had to wait long to use it. I would stay again if I came back to London.

• Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
14th Apr 2017

I stayed in 6 mixed dorm ensuite for 3 nights. The room is big with private toilet and showers room which is so convenient. The bed is so comfort so I slept very well during my stay. Also, the bar on the basement is quite nice where I met some friends but the room i stayed is located on ground floor so I could hear the music all the time until 2:00 am. Everything is perfect except for that.

14th Apr 2017

Very nice hostel ! Expensive but worth the price id say

• Iceland, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Great stay. Good atmosphere, nice bar, breakfast was okay and cheap. Location is key. Slept very well in the 6 bed female dorm, but the place is maybe not for those who want to have a good night sleep because the bar is loud but it didn't bother me. Great place for young travelers.

• Wales, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Location was good and it's super secure. Informative staff and a good sized room for 6 females. Only downside was cleanliness which contradicted the awards this hostel has won. The little shelf and socket area specific for my bed was dirty & still had rubbish on it from the previous person. The shower area was not clean either. This must have been a one off given the general clean state of communal areas. I didn't shower & cleaned the shelf myself as I was only staying 1 night. Fab view though.