Wombats City Hostel London

Superb 5718 Total Reviews
Superb 5718 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
25th Jun 2017

The hostel was very clean and quite close to the Tower Bridge and Tower of London. The staff were good but very busy so that rather impersonal!

24th Jun 2017
8.0

The hostel itself is very clean. However, I was really disappointed by a check-out staff member. It was a girl working on Sunday morning June 25th (blonde hair, green eyes, I think). I hate to complain but she barely acknowledged me as I was waiting near the desk and barely said a word as I was being checked out. I even had to remind her to return my luggage/bed tag. I would say the overall vibe as I experienced it was less friendly/warm compared to other hostels I've been to.

23rd Jun 2017

It's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Very clean, nice staffs, and a great bar downstairs with one free drink for each! It's very convenient from here to King's Cross, also close to all tourist sights!

23rd Jun 2017

The staff was pleasant and the people I met were amazing.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017

Stayed here for 1 night in a 6 bed dorm. Room was great, the lockers are only big enough for a backpack which could be an issue for some. The bathroom and shower were the best I've ever had in a hostel, the shower itself was amazing and was very clean. The toilet and shower are in separate rooms which is nice, less waiting around for the bathroom/shower. The bar is great, has a really good atmosphere with great activities. Would definitely recommend this hostel

22nd Jun 2017

I had absolutely wonderful 5 nights in London staying in wombats, with friendly staffs, clean and convenient environment, three supermarkets around here and the well-functional kitchen. On the fourth day we were told to change the room due to flea problem??? But the staff gave us breakfast tickets and laundry coins as complement, there's nothing I wasn't satisfied. Recommend this hostel to everyone.

21st Jun 2017

This hostel was great. They have everything you need and it is very secure. The beds are very cheap and kind of sound like they are going to fall apart but that's the only complaint. You are close to the London Tower and the bar downstairs is great. It's a little expensive but so is everything in London. I would definitely recommend.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Both times I've stayed at wombats I've always had a great experience. Great location and very clean facilities. Only down side would be the lack of air conditioning / fans, which wasn't ideal in London's heatwave! Was told the air conditioning was broken and none of the rooms had air con. Other than that, it would be a comfortable stay!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

Would recommend this hostel to anyone! In a great location with good facilities. Some of the staff didn't seem like they wanted to be there but nothing to worry about!

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Good hostel. Bar downstairs is cheaper then other locations around. Only downfall is that the outside area is closed from 10pm. Came on a week in London where we wish we had an air conditioner, but reception had some fans for hire which helped. The lockers were large and lock via your keycard.