Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

love Wombats! as a solo traveller having the bar is a great way to meet people the place is in an awesome location, near the train and pretty much everything else too! it's super safe and clean. worth every Euro. would definitely recommend and return

Haven't stayed in many hostels during my travels, but this one is really good. Great Location, free wifi, spacious room( i stayed in 4 bed mixed dorm), helpful staff & cheap beer. Highly recommended if you ever come to Vienna.

Very cool hostel, only a few minutes Walking distance to Train/subway Station. Friendly and helpful staff and really nice atmosphere. I'd also recommend everyone to have a drink at the Basement bar, it's surely worth a visit. All in all I'd say I already know where I'll stay next time I'm in vienna. :)

Awesome staff, who are very flexible (I changed my reservation three times) and provide great tips for what to do around the city. The hostel was a but farther away than I expected but the metro is very close. The rooms were great and the bathroom was clean!

Great experience!

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

I loved my stay at the Wombats City Hostel in Vienna. The staff was really nice and approachable, everything was clean and I loved that it was located so close to the main street and train station.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

Very good hostel. Individual lamps and power sockets in almost every bed (I'll not get one if you are ulucky to have a bed close to a inclinated wall or something like that). A underground pub, nice beds, everything was clean, staff was helpful and happy to help. Oh, the also offer free pasta for you to cook!

The location is great, really easy to find. The rooms are clean and the staff are really nice.

The only thing that bothered me was that the female dorms had the toilet and the bathroom in the same room. Staying in a same room with girls you don't know takes a lot of management skill to be able to use either of them. Especially if some take their time.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Really great hostel for a cheap price, you can use the lockers with your key cards and they provide you with towels and plug adapters for free if you ask. Breakfast is also really good for a hostel. It's right by the main train station as well

V v v nice hostel and even nicer staff! Would recommend to one and all! What a location - fabulous!

Loved it!! Had an awesome time here. Great facilities and met awesome people as well. Would definately stay again!!

Even though I didnt sleep in the bed but only on the couch for 2 hours in the lounge area, I got an itchy rash a few hours later. Not cool!

• 8th Nov 2014

The hostel is great. the rooms are really comfortable and the staff very helpful and kind. It is not that close to the city center, but is right in the corner of a metro station. I really recommend it to everyone that is going to Vienna for a few days.

• 4th Nov 2014

Very close to Westbanhof station which is good for arriving/departing Wien and exploring the city. The lady at the reception (forgot her name) is exceptionally helpful, sending my regards and many thanks! Wombats should consider renovating their hostel then it will be perfect stay.

Very close to the main station. Fun bar area downstairs. Good facilities. Would recommend

Very nice hostel close to the WestBahnhof. The staff was very kind and the breakfast very good

We enjoyed our stay at Wombats City Hostel Vienna a lot and will definitely recommend it to our friends!

Everything is great about the place. The breakfast was good. The location was good. Only thing is that someone in the room got sick and the receptionist couldn't help us because she couldn't leave the front desk. So I guess more overnight staff would be a plus. Otherwise, it was a great hostel!

• 30th Oct 2014

Located right next to the main train station, 30min walk from Museum District and a 20min walk from the Summer Palace. Friendly staff. Good wifi. Fully equipped kitchen. Overall good stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7