Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

It was really good for me. Every employee in a reception were really friendly and kind (except for 1 girl who worked at morningtime) & there had a proper-size lobby and bar for customer. It is located in a really good area (coming from Westbahnhof) to get to any tour areas.

awesome spot, great kitchen and friendly staff!

Very noisy in rooms looking at back yard and poor sound isolation generally. Bunch of kids, like fourteen years old, were staying at the moment, so it was loud and they partied all night in corridors, knocked randomly on doors, sleeping was not an option. Staff didn't do anything about that. Other than that, clean and nice location, but not sure if I would stay there again.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Serbia

I had a health emergency on my last night in Vienna and needed to go to the hospital. I missed check out and the AWESOME staff was very kind and understanding leaving my things untouched until I could pick them up later that evening. Especially when travelling alone, a hostel which isnt dying to get rid of you as quickly as possible is a breath of fresh air.

• 13th Oct 2014

Great location and cleanliness!

Everything was fine. I'd only add more light to the bedroom, near the wardrobe and to the bathrrom, over the mirror to facilitate make up and to put and take out the contact lenses.(room 306)

• 10th Oct 2014

The best hostel to stay in! Wombats rocks!!

Very close to the Westbahnhof station which was super handy. Hostel was clean and spacious. We also recieved a complimentary drink upon check in. Great vibe! Recommended!!

Great staff and place. Very good security too. Had a lot of help here.

Location of the Lounge is excellent. Price of breakfast is a little steep. Bathroom cleanliness is ok.

Great hostel in a really good location! Staff were really helpful when I had to change rooms one night into my stay

I only stayed for 1 night but it was great- wish I had more time there! The staff was awesome and sooooo helpful! The location was easily found and convenient as well

• 5th Oct 2014

The neighborhood is a little sketchy, especially at night and it's not really close to anything unless you get on the metro. The staff were very helpful though and the breakfast was good.

So far Wombats hostels have been some of the better hostels I've stayed in. This time was no different. Clean, comfortable room, quiet and great breakfast options in the morning.

I had a very pleasent stay! The location was super (5min by walk to the train/metro station). I felt very safe and comfortable. The rooms were clean and the bathroom en suite was nice. The staff was kind. The breakfast was also good.

• 3rd Oct 2014

This hostel was not good to me. The toilet and shower was so small and most of staffs was not kind(Except one blonde girl who has piercings and a bearded guy). And some lockers didn't work well.

Hi ! We are sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with our toilet and shower. Our high security keycard/ lock system can sometimes proove difficult for some of our guests, next time please feel welcome to come to the reception for clarification. Regarding our staff, we believe we have a great team here backed by their 93% rating! Hope to see you again and enjoy your travels! Your Wombat's Team

I stayed for 4 nights. The staff were good when I was checking in and were helpful with any questions I had. The breakfast and kitchen facilities were quite good. Comfy bed and decent shower. The wifi was awful. Not too bad in lobby or dining area but useless in the rooms.

If you want a party hostel this is definitely for you. It was nice and it was in a pretty good location but didn't really help travelers get to know the city like others I've stayed at. But if you have any questions the staff is very nice and happy to help!!

Nice stay

I will definitely recommend this hostel to my friends. Staff is excellent and very helpful. The hostel is located really close to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof). The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is excellent and they charge a fair price for it. Really good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7