Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, friendly staff and a great bar.

• 22nd Jan 2015

By far one of the best youth hostels I have stayed at. The staff are friendly, the facilities are modern and updated and you feel very safe. I will definitely be back!

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Austria

Very nice hostels. Friendly, awesome staff. Could use an ash tray out front.

Had a nice time at the hostel, staff is really friendly, gave me a map and tips about the city. Location is perfect, just one block from the train/metro station. There you also can take a bus that goes to the aiport. A lot of cafes and restaurants close, two groceries store just next door. Breakfast os 3.90e and is great!

• 20th Jan 2015

Staff were very helpful and knowledgable. It was very quiet in the common areas. Only one PowerPoint per room which was annoying. Often you couldn't get the opportunity to charge your phone. Beds were flimsy. Bathrooms smelt Location was good for catching public transport with the metro and train station very close by. you are also walking distance to the shopping mall

Will be great if there r bath gel/shampoo in the room. Small electric water kettle for rental

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

great kitchen, lovely staff. The bathroom always seemed dirty, I'm sure they cleaned it regularly but it was still gross every time. good WiFi too, it worked well even in my room on the fourth floor.

Excellent value ! I was surprised by how comfortable the bed was.

I am so glad I decided to stay at the Wombat"s in Naschmarkt. The staff was super helpful in planning activities in Vienna and routes in and out of the city. It was conveniently located right next to a Metro Stop and took fewer than 15 minutes to walk to hotspots like the Belvedere and Cafe Museum. I cannot recommend staying here enough! Ich bin a womabt!

• 12th Jan 2015

Almost perfect, just the WiFi needs fixing! Staff is super helpful

• 12th Jan 2015

Another excellent stay in a Wombat's hostel.

Um.. Other agents were so kind but, the bartender was very very rude!! At the bar underground, we called bartender to order just two times and bartender said 'Can't you see I'm busy?' She didn't say like 'wait a moment.' or even 'yes.' AND, she was not busy she was looking her cell phone! The room was just okay but, i don't wanna recommend this hostel becuase of that rude bartender.

Dear Hyunjin Cho! First of all we apologize for your inconvenience. It's really strange you made this experience cause usually our staff is super friendly ( please have look at our staff rating : 93 % !!!). Anw we will talk with the concerned bartender for sure. We wish you nice and safe travels! Your Wombat's Team

Would stay here again

Good breakfast (too bad it's paid), good wifi. Staff was really nice and really helped us during our stay.

• 9th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels i have everstayed in.

The wifi was really really really really poor. I couldn't get any signal in the room, and one night I couldn't get signal anywhere in the hostel. Besides that, everything was fine. The location couldn't be better. If they can fix the wifi problem, I will definitely stay there again.

Location is amazing! but it is a little bit loud at night.

Just a little bit far away from the town. All of other things are perfect. It is one of the best hostels to be stayed.

The bed is almost broken and the upstairs one is shaking when someone is climbing up. and it is too noisy that some guy go back too late

Location was perfect for train travel and airport transfer. Basic room and convenient ensuite bathroom. Good heating during winter. Helpful and friendly staff. Recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7