Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

I just wanted to send an extra thank you to the staff. There was a mix up in my booking but they were very professional about it, accommodated me, and made me feel at ease. I will definitely come again and recommend it to others.

• 25th Oct 2014

Had a great time at Wombats. The Room was clean and it is very close to the train Station. The staff was very friendly.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

Stayed in a 6 bed mixed. Every bed had a plug socket (super handy), basement bar had reasonable beer. Super friendly and helpful staff

First time I've stayed in a Wombats hostel and I enjoyed my stay. Near to a major train station and perfect for my onward destination. Not too close to some of the sights but accessible by the tram, buses and metro. Stayed in a double room which was really nice and clean. Atmosphere in the evenings was great and the two free welcome drinks were much appreciated. Main criticism was the WIFI - poor connection, you can use the computers (not free) but some sites (e.g Facebook) were restricted!

A group was 3 days never ending noisy at night. but the stuff dont reaktion.

Hi! First off all we are very sorry for your "noisy night" experience in our hostel. But please next time let us know about the situation. Our super nice staff at the reception WILL ALWAYS and immediately react! But without knowing about the problem, it's impossible. Anw we hope to see you soon and we wish you safe travels. Your Wombat's Team

리셉션 직원들.특히 남자분들 매우 친절. 반할뻔 했음.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Great stay. Receptionists welcome. Good environment, staff chilled out. Good rooms.

It was really good for me. Every employee in a reception were really friendly and kind (except for 1 girl who worked at morningtime) & there had a proper-size lobby and bar for customer. It is located in a really good area (coming from Westbahnhof) to get to any tour areas.

awesome spot, great kitchen and friendly staff!

Very noisy in rooms looking at back yard and poor sound isolation generally. Bunch of kids, like fourteen years old, were staying at the moment, so it was loud and they partied all night in corridors, knocked randomly on doors, sleeping was not an option. Staff didn't do anything about that. Other than that, clean and nice location, but not sure if I would stay there again.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Serbia

Hi First off all we are very sorry for your "noisy night" experience in our hostel. But please next time let us know about the situation. Our super nice staff at the reception will immediately react . But without knowing about the problem, it's impossible. Anw, we are happy you liked our location and our clean rooms and we wish you safe travels. Your Wombat's Team

I had a health emergency on my last night in Vienna and needed to go to the hospital. I missed check out and the AWESOME staff was very kind and understanding leaving my things untouched until I could pick them up later that evening. Especially when travelling alone, a hostel which isnt dying to get rid of you as quickly as possible is a breath of fresh air.

• 13th Oct 2014

Great location and cleanliness!

Everything was fine. I'd only add more light to the bedroom, near the wardrobe and to the bathrrom, over the mirror to facilitate make up and to put and take out the contact lenses.(room 306)

• 10th Oct 2014

The best hostel to stay in! Wombats rocks!!

Very close to the Westbahnhof station which was super handy. Hostel was clean and spacious. We also recieved a complimentary drink upon check in. Great vibe! Recommended!!

Great staff and place. Very good security too. Had a lot of help here.

Location of the Lounge is excellent. Price of breakfast is a little steep. Bathroom cleanliness is ok.

Great hostel in a really good location! Staff were really helpful when I had to change rooms one night into my stay

I only stayed for 1 night but it was great- wish I had more time there! The staff was awesome and sooooo helpful! The location was easily found and convenient as well

• 5th Oct 2014

The neighborhood is a little sketchy, especially at night and it's not really close to anything unless you get on the metro. The staff were very helpful though and the breakfast was good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7