Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

The staff members are very friendly and nice. I hope you will keep it up like that.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Turkmenistan

good hostel in good location but lockers were in disrepair = all bent like many criminals had their go at em not very secure or encouraging why not fix em with strong new german lockers suitable to big city locker criminals?

After experiencing all sorts of hostels in the last month it was so relaxing to come back to a wombats and know exactly what I would get - quality, cleanliness, friendly staff, great facilities. I'll see your team in Budapest in a few days!

Buena ubicación, personal muy atento, seguro y buena limpieza. Lo recomiendo

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Basically everything you could want as a traveller. Only problem I had was that the 6 bed dorm was really really hot during the night, and even with the window open this didn't seem to help.

Staff is helpful and kind. The rooms are clean and so are the bathrooms.

• 16th May 2015

The staff was really friendly and the hostel was nice at all. The atmosphere could be better - because I was travelling alone and there were lots of groups and not a lot of "Backpackers". It was easier to get in contact with new people in other hostels. The facilities were really clean. If you add an extra towel for drying the hands after washing them in every room, it's perfect. Overall a really good hostel!

• 14th May 2015

We had a great stay! The bar area is very fun and nice. And there is a nice "hang out" area on the main floor, it just isn't super unique. The staff are great though and the breakfast is DEFINITELY worth the money! Overall, I would stay here again!

Lock didn't work in the bedroom locker but we were sharing only with a girl the same age as we are so didn't become a big deal. Room and facilities were fine and location decent for local public transport.

All the staff are super friendly and helpful. And location is very convenient.

The breakfast here is great value for money - you get loads of food and a good variety. There is even a toaster maker! The staff are helpful but I had to ask for maps and information - it wasn't offered. A pretty social hostel and the bar is good although quite hot and smoky as it is downstairs and it doesn't get much ventilation. It's about a half hour walk from the city or a few minutes on the ubahn.

Indeed a hostel feel like accommodation, staffs are very friendly and helpful. Well done and keep it up!

• 9th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel. Well equipped kitchen. Affordable bar. Comfy beds. Informative staff. Really all you can ask of a hostel. I wish they would have done a bit more to get guests together. But overall a good place to explore the city from.

Very good hostel, except a bit out of the way from the center city. Very close to a large train station and the metro so easy to commute. I like that it has a bar! Also on a large main street!

The staff was friendly and ready to help whenever we needed. Room was clean and quite spacious for a hostel room, which was a pleasant surprise. We loved the large table we had in the room. Overhead lighting in room and bathroom was poor, but reading lights were excellent. We couldn't lock our lockers. I'd complain about it if it weren't just me and friends in room. The shower head was fixed to the wall so we couldn't get a proper wash and I find that to be a big issue.

• 4th May 2015
  • Serbia

Great hostel in a central location! Very positive vibe.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hostel was in a brilliant place for access to do stuff and was really nice.

The staff is so great, I could`ve huged them.^^ Friendly and very warm welcome. I had a short but nice stay, wish I could`ve stayed longer.

Good location which just few walks to station Dry machine was not dry enough

A decent option with everything that is necessary. The only flaw is lack of individuality.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7