Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

Good place all around. There is a bar in the basement and an inexpensive continental breakfast buffet in the morning. Its 2-3 subway stations away from most of the big attractions(5-10min). Get a 72 hour transit pass to save money. Best place that I could find in Vienna. The Lounge location where we stayed is in a much better neighbourhood than the Market location.

The staff is very nice and they give all that you need, excelent attention.

Great hostel

I saw two dubious strangers that were walking and staying in the lobby and I am sure that they were not staying at the hotel. I saw them taking food from the canteen without paying. I see this a problem because from security point of view, nobody did check anything about them.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Romania

My favorite hostel. very clean, good facilities, friendly staffs! Breakfast is a bit expensive but there are some stores you can buy cheap food.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOTE A1

HAHA DANKE :)!!

Amazing hostel with very very good staff! I definetely will come one more time! And, of course, thanks for an upgrading!

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Belarus

For someone who had never stayed in a hostel before, I didn't have much expectations for the conditions, but Wombats was fantastic. They have a bar in the basement which is a great place to meet new people. All floors are locked to the public so it felt very safe. If I go back to Vienna, I'll be staying here again.

• 31st Jan 2014